Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Guidance Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:10 am
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

"Alright Hospital it is," Hiro said as he made his way to the exit. As the door creaked open Hiro wasnt suprised to see that the weather hadnt changed after all that time training in his cell. Hiro tried to move as quickly as possible through the rain as the waterdrops made a metalic sound as they hit the large projectile on his back.

(Exit)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:14 am
Sabia put her pack on and walked out of the door. She loved walking in the rain so she took her time not worried about her water proof back pack.

Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.
User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:17 am
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

Kuro smiled, pulling the door open with his left hand and walking out. The rain was indeed refreshing to him. Cold droplets slowly soaked the young Genin.

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:25 am
Zadok simply followed behind the other gennin. At first he was reluctant about going in the rain but he had no choice.

brileone

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:23 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro walked into the old Genin Guidance Center, it sent chills down his spine to back in this prison that taught him so much. Walking through the halls of rooms Hiro seen his cell, the door still leaning against the wall covered with scars of his escape. The two made there way to the end of the hall as Hiro brought Vilmos into the room. The light flickered, abruptly lighting up the darkness as the rain echoed off the roof. Hiro tied the tether like rope to a pipe hanging along the wall before exiting the room. "Try not to make a scene while I go get the Amekage," Hiro taunted as he sealed the door behind him. He then made his way downstairs into the conference hall, where he found a seat, sat down, and caught up on some sleep.

User Image

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:01 am
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

A clone of Nayely walked into the center and attempted to find Stitch.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:16 am
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

A sleeping Hiro perked right up to the sound of someone or something rattling around the front door. "Amekage Sensei!" Hiro was caught by surprise as he bowed out of respect. " I suppose your here for the runaway ninja? Hes upstairs, locked inside the room farthest down the hall." After giving the Amekage the whereabouts of Stitch, Hiro bowed once more before leaving. Hiro felt that the matter between Vilmos and the Amekage was no concern of Hiro's and that it wouldnt be his place to be there.Rubbing his eyes from just waking up, Hiro made his way to the training grounds, ready to get back to work

User Image

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:57 pm
(So am I still waiting, for this i'm dissipating. Can't find a good reason, can't find one to believe in.....)  

Raito Ichiru

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:08 am
Raito Ichiru
(So am I still waiting, for this i'm dissipating. Can't find a good reason, can't find one to believe in.....)

((Make an RP post bout Vilmose dealing with being captive here again and such. Ill make sure Alicia responds ASAP and get this wrapped up. If she doesnt, ill come do it myself, and get you back to RP'ing ok?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:28 am
(Ummmm....alright....I guess?)

Vilmos stood there, bound with ropes and gagged with a cloth. It was quite boring in this cell, and he could have escaped if he wanted to by cutting the ropes with his tendrils, but not wanting to cause problems, he remained silent and waited for someone to walk through the door, which they should have done weeks ago, but didn't, because they thought he had left.  

Raito Ichiru

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:18 pm

User Image

Nayely opened the door, which her skin on her body hardened with dragon scales. "So then...running away from the Rain...abandoning the Rain...whats up with that?" She said as she sat on a desk and waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:43 pm
"I was merely returning to my birthplace to find my family and be with them once more. That is all I intended to do." Vilmos stated plainly. It was simply the facts as he remained there, bound up in ropes.  

Raito Ichiru

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:10 pm

User Image

"Well...don't you think it would have been better if you explained it to me in person other than running away?" She asked as she is thinking of something to do to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:48 pm
"I couldn't, a crow appeared with a note, and I found myself back in Otogakure." Vilmos said with all earnestness. It was the truth however. "So, what are you going to do to me now?" He asked the Amekage, who seemed deep in thought.  

Raito Ichiru

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:22 pm
Nanashi entered the lower hallways of the building, and waited for his students to come to him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff