Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:09 pm
Dee silenced Terry. "Shh..." she said again in a calm manner, "I know. I take care of you better than anyone else ever could. You know that I would do anything for you. You mean more to me than my own immortality. Any power that I have, or any reward that I give is nothing if it means saving you. Just try and sleep, all right, Terr? I know it won't be easy, but I am here to comfort you if you need it."

Meanwhile, Andy was pissed off. He felt like going to the arena and just beating the living poop out of some sucker. He turned to Raditz and shouted, "Raditz, spar with me now! If you don't these people are going to feel my wrath instead."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:21 pm
Wild Wolf soon returned back from the Lunar Galaxy with the Herbs Dee requested. As he headed downstairs he caught a glimpse of Yumi sitting at the bar and Rio standing on the balcony. He thought " What the Heck!? Did they clone Yumi? "  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:24 pm
Dee saw Wild Wolf return. "Oh good, you are a lifesaver, literally. And as promised you get one wish and I shall try and grant it. Be sure to ask for the right thing."

(I know, cheesy line, but whatever.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:40 pm
Wild Wolf thought for a bit "How about a long lasting flea collar? That way I won't have to buy as many"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:29 am
Dee giggled, "That's easy to make. I shall have it ready for you this evening. I will even add an attractive scent to it so that the ladies would be more attracted to you as an added bonus. I mean, you have to be so jealous that your counterpart in this world has a woman and you don't yet. At least... deep inside."

Getting out of the bed, as Terry had now fallen fast asleep, Dee made sure to keep Terry nice and warm even if she wasn't in it. "I must make this into medicine right away. Come with me to the lounge, Wild Wolf. We should allow my husband to rest. Besides, I am getting the urge to see just how mad Andy is right now. My words were less than womanly I must say."

Heading towards the stairway, Dee waited until Wild Wolf was clear of the door to the bedroom so that she could close it.

Taking out her own special keyblade, one with a wolf about the handle, Dee locked the door. "There, now Terry can sleep in peace for a while. The auto fan I have set up in there should keep his fever down as well as make him feel extremely comfortable."

She returned to the lounge as she then headed for the kitchen. She said to Wild Wolf next, "Make yourself comfortable. I shall work on your wish as soon as I make the medicine and administer it to Terry."

Leaving for the kitchen, Dee put the herbs into a cauldron as she stirred the herbs in. The scent of the herbs were heavenly as it wafted out to the main area.

Nevertheless, she had made the potion up and just before she was heading for the doorway to return downstairs to administer the potion, Dee scattered some free food about the tables. It was so quickly spread, the food, that nobody had time to object to her kindness.

Dee then headed downstairs and unlocked the door. Terry was still snoozing, which wasn't a surprise to her. The room made her feel a bit sleepy too it was so comfortable in there. She then inserted the potion into a small basket that was connected to a fan and then left the room once more.

She was quite pleased with how quickly she was able to do this. And even more pleased when she thought of how to purify the entire room with such little effort. She had to thank the heavens for her being half-tuffle for otherwise, she would never have had the brains to come up with the technology or the way to administer the medicine in such a rapid manner.

Dee then went back upstairs and began to work on the bar table the flea collar that Wild Wolf wanted. The collar had to have the right sense of fashion to it, as well as the proper affect. Dee had done extensive research on fleas lately since Dee herself kept getting them.

Nobody had ever noticed, she wagered that the bracelets she wore were flealets. An invention where fleas would steer clear of her and yet, they were fashionable enough. She wanted the collar to represent Wild Wolf's sense of fashion already. To highlight it, so to speak. She also added within the collar amongst the charm to rid him of the fleas, a nice lemon-like scent where she knew that the scent was almost like smelling candy a nice alluring scent. She was certain that it wouldn't be long before women were his next problem. Ha ha ha!

She trusted Wild Wolf's judgement of whom was his match when that time came, so even if a million should beg for him, he would choose wisely which one should be his forever.

It took Dee less time than she figured to finish the collar too. She then walked up to Wild Wolf's table and said, "Here you are, one empress dee made flea collar just for you. The effects are eternal. You won't have to worry about fleas again. Plus, the scent I added to it... just try and keep the ladies away now. Anyway, you're welcome."

Dee made sure to adjust her bracelets to sort of hint to Wild Wolf that she had a set of her own and to get him wondering a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:40 am
Wild Wolf snickered " Now Iori can't blame me for bring fleas in. It'll be all Daze's fault heh serves that pup."He then remember what he had saw early " Did the Iori here get a hold of Yumi and decide to a cloning experiment on her?"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:38 am
Raditz crossed his arms and frowned "You got it Andy..." "Anyway i was intending to train and burn some energy anyways" "Let's go before you really beat somebody up.."

Raditz frowned and started to push Andy toward the door.

Torn saw a man named Andy near the guy with the long hair, Radditz about to beat someone else up. He shook his head and frowned and kept drinking his fire rum. It really reminded him of two people he knew.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:48 am
Alas was relaxed. She transformed back and grabbed her blade. "Sometimes telling one person about my curse is good enough. Possibly they would know about it," She looked at herself. "After all, I was the only one who bares this curse."  

KTS

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:49 pm
Andy and Raditz sparred that whole afternoon. Meanwhile, Dee replied to Wild Wolf's question. She said, "No, the Iori here didn't clone Yumi. Rio is Iori's and Bardock's daughter. She had hatched from an egg, literally. When she gets old enough to get wrinkles and such, instead of having to use creams and that, she can just shed her skin like a snake. Then her old skin can be made into armor. Like the dragons we have around here, we use their old skins as weapons or armor. Depending on where it had shed. Rio also has the power of the saiyans, which means her strength is unmeasurable really. Yumi isn't like that at all. She is more like a Yagami than anything. Nothing crossbred about her that's for sure. If you want to see someone that might be of a clone of Yumi, just wait until you meet Heneroshi Yagami. She's Iori Yagami of this world's youngest sister. She is so bubbly and energetic, its contagious! Heneroshi Yagami is truly the last of the Yagami clan here not Iori."

Just then a loud dragon's roar could be heard from the back. Dee put her pointer finger up and said, "Please excuse me. Crop delivery is here."

Heading to the kitchen, Dee waited until Azrael, who was Seto's prize Blue eyes white dragon, lowered his head to deliver the sacks of crops that had been harvested from her farm in the west. In exchange for the goods, Dee gave the dragon a fresh battery she had stored in a little pouch on her waist. "There you go, Az. Thanks so much for the delivery. Tell your master I said hi, okay?"

The dragon roared again before taking off.

Dee set the fresh crops within the fridge and the extra sacks of seeds into her tool chest in the kitchen. She had to remember to start the planting in the basement come the spring and to have someone fetch for her some seasonal suns. One Spring, one Summer, and one autumn sun is what she needed and the only way she was going to get those was if someone was willing to travel to forget me not valley and then go to the third mine at Carter's dig site. Dee knew she had no time to go herself, but perhaps someone would offer later on.

She decided that maybe Wild wolf would like to, provided that he got to see the basement that Terry had built during his childhood. In truth, the basement levels 1-3 were built first. The 3rd basement level, then a set of stairs, the second basement level next, as well as a second set of stairs, and then the first basement level along with a set of stairs and a light switch. He had also installed a door to the basement and kept it closed most of the time. He had intended on using the basements as storage units, but he wasn't entirely sure of what he really wanted to do with them.

Dee was planning on using them as crop fields complete with seasonal suns so that she could grow crops all year and she wouldn't have to have others deliver them to her. She knew how the seasonal suns worked. She just had to get one of each and then place them on top of three crates and voila, she was all set. She could then till the land there and keep half of it for Terry's storage. It would be easier for him too. The seasonal suns would be separated, and so Terry could store whatever he would use for that particular season on that level. Summer time, he uses lawn mower, so that would be the perfect thing to store on the second basement level as that is where Dee planned on putting the summer seasonal sun.

For spring time, Terry often uses hedge clippers and a hoe anyway so that he can prepare a flower bed in the far back corner of the lot far enough away from the pool so that bees would not bother anyone. There were a few rose bushes back there too and a honey tree. If one were brave enough, they would be able to see the beehives on the tree dormant and quiet right now since it was winter and the bees hibernate.

In the autumn, Terry uses a rake to rake up the colored leaves and he has a special pogo stick that he uses to air-raid the ground so that during the winter, the ground remains fertile enough and pretty. He also uses a bag of pool cleaning minerals in the fall so that in Winter, he can put a strong tarp blanket over the pool's surface for protection. He also drains the pool as soon as Autumn starts.

Dee was getting a bit giddy just thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:44 pm
Yumi looked up from her spot at the bar to see Wild Wolf heading her way. She said " Here to take me home?"

Wild Wolf shook his head " Nope. I'll let you find your own way back. Just stay out of trouble and don't go revealing your powers to just anyone." He moved in closer to whisper to her" Especially beware the Iori of this world. He's nothing like your father and his children too."

Yumi nodded and watched as Wild Wolf left the lounge.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:09 pm
Xavier sighed. This day wasn't as fun as it could have been. "Ugh....Why did Master even send me here?" He asked Bianca.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:17 pm
Dee saw Wild Wolf leave and sighed. She had to have someone help her get those stones in that mine. Glancing around the lounge, she saw one particularly bored customer. She wandered up to Xavier, and asked, "Would you like to see something cooler than this particular room in the mansion? It'll get you out of your boredom slump that you are in."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:58 pm
Xavier heard the promise of something cool. Well, anything had to be cooler than sitting around with nothing to do, and since Master Ezio had no assassination contracts for him yet, he might as well take Dee up on her offer. "Alright. Show me." He said, eager to escape his fit of boredom. He rose to his feet, curious as to what she wanted to show him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:06 pm
Dee had led Xavier first to level 1 of the basement of Terry's mansion. She said, "Now while these rooms may not look all that great right now, I hope it is going to soon. This basement floor here, I want it to be for Spring things."

She then led Xavier to the second level basement. "This floor is going to be for Summer things."

Then she led Xavier to the final basement level. "And this will be for autumn things."

She stretched a moment, then said, "I know you are thinking that this wasn't all that cool, I have yet to show you why I want these basements like I want them. We are going to fly via dragon to the Western part of this planet and specifically to Forget-Me-Not Valley. I own a ranch there, currently being looked after by Rock Inner and my daughter Violet. The house on that ranch has the basements finished. Half of these 3 basement levels are going to consist of crops according to season, and the other half is for Terry's stuff that he uses in a particular season."

Dee then thought of something even more awesome. "I am going to show you something else cool. I don't wanna have to travel on Azrael's back. I wanna fly instead. So, watch this!"

Closing her eyes, Dee transformed into a Blue eyes white dragon! She said in human speech, "Wasn't my transformation cool?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:39 am
Xavier stared at the radiant dragon that was once Empress Dee in sheer awe. "Amazing....." He said.

Verdant closed his notebook and put it away. He decided to find someone to "talk" to. Sure, he was mute, but he liked meeting people. He walked off in search of someone to interact with for a bit.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff