Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:51 am
"th-thanks" they smiled at him and stepped into the sunlight, immediatly starting to look better. "we're able to absorb our elements and heal ourselves that way... as long as we're awake...." they explained as they started to shimmer brightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:57 am
"Hey, anything to get you better." Roy smiled, wishing he could heal that way himself. He had been ignoring the brutal pain the whole time.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:00 am
"are you okay? you took a lot of blows while protecting us...." they murmured, giving him a slightly worried look.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:11 am
"Yeah, nothing I can't handle." Roy lied and leaned against the wall. Breathing hurt...a lot. His broken ribs felt like they were poking his lungs each time he inhaled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:40 pm
"Don't lie to us!" the twins sniffed as they moved over to him. "we don't like it when you lie like this...." they pouted and gave him small hugs, giving him some of their energy. "we're able to use our healing powers on others... but it's nothing like what Snow can do...." they whispered quietly to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:57 pm
Roy winced and yelped a little when they hugged him, hearing a cracked rib break. "Ah! D-Don't do that, please." he panted and held his side. "Don't worry.... My mom was a surgeon, so I know a little about what to do." he said and grabbed his golden sword. "And I've got my own powers to help.... so no need to be worried." he smiled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:04 pm
the girls let go of him when they heard his rib brak. "s-sorry....." they sniffed, looking at him with small pouts. "w-we just don't want to see you h-hurting like this..." they sniffled again and held hands tightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:16 pm
"Hey, I told you guys not to worry about it." Roy smiled at them. "Seeing you both safe and sound.... Any pain's worth that." he said.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:35 pm
"no... it's not that...." the girls shook their heads. "we don't want you getting hurt for us anymore." they sobbed, holding eachothers hands tightly as they full on cried now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:14 pm
Izuru nodded and picked up her messenger bag. "I'll wait for him in the room." She grabbed something to-go, hoping Izaya would like the food, and headed out the door to their dorm. "I hope he's alright...."  

izuru-_-hitomiya

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:36 pm
"Oh, hey, don't cry!" Roy stammered and sunk an inch of his golden blade into the ground. "Here, see? I-I'm healing!" he said as his sword began to glow along with him. Slowly, but surely, his wounds began healing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:18 pm
the twins looked at him wiht small sniffles as they calmed down. "w-we just don't like having you take the blow for us....." they sniffed, wipping their eyes.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:26 pm
Roy smiled, but it slowly faded into a smile when his sword wouldn't stop glowing. He tried to pull his hand away from it, but his sword was basically latched onto him know. He cursed under his breath, but kept a happy expression for the twins' sake.

Dia watched the boy use his demon to heal him and sighed. No one ever relies on their demon to help them, and now he knew why. The demon must be stealing his soul, or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:36 pm
"roy?" the girls asked, wondering why he hadn't let go of the sword. "is...is something wrong?" they asked, holding onto his hands as they looked at him.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:43 pm
Damian Foster
User Image

Damian, in his angel form, flew towards the restaurant with an exhausted Lena in his arms. He set her down in a chair and looked over at Roy with a frown. "Uh-uh! You're not going all evil on me yet, Italian." he huffed and stormed up to him. With a few ancient sayings and a gentle tap of the golden sword, the sound of a demon screech could be heard as Roy pulled his hand away from the sword.

"Oh thank God!" Roy gasped and held his hand then looked at the angel. "Do I know you?" he asked and raised an eyebrow at the man. Nobody addressed him by his nationality except.... "Damian?" he blinked.

"Yup." he nodded with a tiny smirk. "Long story. Listen, you're good with art and stuff, so I want you to give my cute little sister a makeover for her wedding." he said and hissed at the word 'wedding'.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff