Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The shrine of dark Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:35 am
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

"If you dont have confidence in yourself,What are you confident in?" He looked up at her and smiled,His eyes turning back to the wine colored red. "And,Maybe not now,But hopefully you will.I can give you so much more pleasure." He said to her with a wink.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:43 am
"It's fun to pretend, isn't it?" Dia muttered and pulled her scythe out of the ground, slinging it over her shoulder. She glanced at him and sighed in annoyance at the wink.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:48 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi Smirked and decided to mess with her. "What do you know of fun? You just recently showed you were alittle fun." He Smirked at her. "If you don't care about me,Then slash at me with your sythe,If you really don't care about me and never will,Kill me with that sythe." His face became serious and empty.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:57 am
Right after he finished speaking, Dia slashed at his chest with her scythe. "You asked for it." she sighed and twirled her weapon around then slashed at him again.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi already saw her coming so he back up enough so her first slash would only leave a shallow cut along his chest,Making his shirt rip alittle,And get alittle soaked by some blood but it wasn't alot,He second slash that was coming at him was blocked by a katana with a white hilt that miterialized into his hand. "Hmm although I excepted you to,I was hoping you wouldn't."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:04 am
"You know me so well." she said in monotone and pressed the scythe blade closer, letting the blade glow red as it got ready to shoot fire at him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:10 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi didn't show any expression to her comment and knocked the sythe away,Ready know of it's abilities,He then vanished and reappeared infront of her with the tip of his Katana pressed against her throat and their lips close as he started into her eyes with a empty look. "You are so beautiful." He said dully.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:16 am
Dia growled when she felt her scythe leave her hands. Before she could reach out for it, she found herself facing Takeshi with a katana pointed at her. The anger and annoyance in her cold, red eyes were clear.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:19 am
John was watching everything he was starting to get tired after all he had did today "Get off of her you Manwhore" he then yelled over to the two his scyth was out but it was pointed up like a pike and the tip was glowing a dark black  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:19 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi smiled at her before the Katana left his hands in a soft gust of wind,He backed away from her and chuckled lightly. "You know for someone who says emotions are weak,You sure do show alot of them." He said talking about her anger and annoyance.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:23 am
"They are weak. Me losing is proof." Dia snapped softly before glancing at John, taking a step back from the direction his scythe was aimed. Seeing his scythe reminded her of her own, so she began to walk over to it and let the two boys fight to their little heart's content.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:33 am
once Dia steped back he snaped the scyth back to it's old look he then looked around "Were is your brother Dia he was going to follow me here unless he found a tree to take a nap in" he said to her as he started to looked at were the portal he came through used to be "ya know if i wanted to kill lean for good i would have did it with the scyth but killing her is not my job"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:40 am
"He is my cousin, not my brother." Dia corrected and bent down to pick her scythe up. "He is probably waiting for a chance to kill the girl or anyone else." she muttered while picking it up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:43 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi looked at Dia and chuckled. "You are not weak Dia,I just happen to be stronger." He said softly to her.He didn't pay attention to John cuz he didn't care for him,His attention was on Dia. "You are really cute,You just need to loosen up,You did alittle when we kissed."

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:57 am
"I hope you get a STD" he said to Takeshi and anyway Dia i am going to look for Chaos i have something of his that i need to give back before a she finds out it was a fake" he said as he let his scyth turn into a shadow and then jumped into the nearest tree so he could think of were Chaos was  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff