Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
Nothing really Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold?
  MINE *takes and runs away*
  No thanks *takes gold anyways* You usually don't take the gold when you say that!
View Results

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Post Romeo and Juliet thing away ^^ ... I just finished my Romeo and Juliet unit.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:34 pm
my dog ate my sanity
Post Romeo and Juliet thing away ^^ ... I just finished my Romeo and Juliet unit.

Sorry. Can't find it. I really wish that I could though because I have fogotten what I put in the first place. gonk  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:24 pm
xp , lol, nice ... Romeo and Juliet is still pretty fresh in my mind since I just did it xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:24 pm
I haven't read Hamlet nor have I ever taken an IQ test, but you read what I said wrong...

"You cannot change your fate but you can rise up to meet it."

What I meant was that you cannot change your fate, but you can combat it, beat it, destroy it. In a way, you CAN change your fate.

Like, as an example:

I will one day rip out all my hair (I really will) but if I rise up to meet this fate and stip pulling on my hair when I'm bored then I can destroy the envitable and keep my hair.

Get it?  

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:58 pm
Super_Chihuahua
I haven't read Hamlet nor have I ever taken an IQ test, but you read what I said wrong...

"You cannot change your fate but you can rise up to meet it."

What I meant was that you cannot change your fate, but you can combat it, beat it, destroy it. In a way, you CAN change your fate.

Like, as an example:

I will one day rip out all my hair (I really will) but if I rise up to meet this fate and stip pulling on my hair when I'm bored then I can destroy the envitable and keep my hair.

Get it?

Then the quote would be an "oxymoron" meaning that the two sides are oposite of each other and make no sence to be in the same sentence. Also, if you stop pulling your hair out when you get mad, or whatever you get when you do that, it is just fates way of rubbing it in your face and saying, "I control your existance! I control your mind! I control your habits!" Plus, if you stop something, you were meerly playing a puppet role in fate and stopped pulling you hair because fate said you would. If fate didn't exist, then you would keep pulling your hair because you would see no reason to stop.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:10 pm
Yes, an oxymoron is one statement that contradicts itself...

And if fate didn't exist, I WOULD see a reason to stop pulling my hair out...

So I wouldn't lose all my hair...

Because I like my hair...

I just like to say that fate doesn't control everything, because improbability contradicts fate, and I am an improbable person xp  

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:12 pm
Super_Chihuahua
Yes, an oxymoron is one statement that contradicts itself...

And if fate didn't exist, I WOULD see a reason to stop pulling my hair out...

So I wouldn't lose all my hair...

Because I like my hair...

I just like to say that fate doesn't control everything, because improbability contradicts fate, and I am an improbable person xp

Improbable means that something may not happen. If you pull out your hair, it is improbable that you will stop pulling your hair out. It can also mean that you will never change, and in which case, you will continue to pull out your hair. I am an unpredictable person and if you talk with me in person for five minutes, you would understand why.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:24 pm
My favorite expression is "It's possible, but not probable."  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:25 pm
My favorite expression is, "To be or not to be, that is the question..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:59 pm
If you're alive, you be alive. If you're dead, you be dead. 3nodding  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:07 pm
my dog ate my sanity
If you're alive, you be alive. If you're dead, you be dead. 3nodding

But how do you know the dead aren't the living and the living aren't the dead?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:07 pm
We don't know, but either way, they are, therefore, they be.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:09 pm
my dog ate my sanity
We don't know, but either way, they are, therefore, they be.

But how do you know they exist? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:11 pm
Well either way they are dead ... unliving ... deceased ... however you feel like saying it .. I like saying it all those ways xp ... and are is a tense of be mrgreen  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:14 pm
my dog ate my sanity
Well either way they are dead ... unliving ... deceased ... however you feel like saying it .. I like saying it all those ways xp ... and are is a tense of be mrgreen

Which is stating that they exist. How do you know they exist? 3nodding  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces