Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid World

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all Vocaloid fans! 

Tags: Hang out, Vocaloid, Otaku, Vocaloid World, roleplay 

Reply ♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪
Create Your Own Vocaloid Contest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:08 pm
Zombie Bullshet
(( heads up, i recently updated his shoes in the Tektek to make him easier to cosplay on gaia, and i havent uploaded any up to date pictures of him yet, but i will get around to it soon :3
User Image
User Image
Well, heres a drawing of him, and his Tektek.
You can tell i used the KH 2 Title Screen of Sora standing in the Ocean as a Reference to draw that picture
User Image another picture of him i drew then colored on Paint 83
The personality description he has is really long and has a little bit of perverted notions, so id rather send that in a pm, if its alright :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

soo cute~! You can go a head and post the description here, i dont think anyone would mind ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:14 pm
xHatsunexMiku
Zombie Bullshet
(( heads up, i recently updated his shoes in the Tektek to make him easier to cosplay on gaia, and i havent uploaded any up to date pictures of him yet, but i will get around to it soon :3
User Image
User Image
Well, heres a drawing of him, and his Tektek.
You can tell i used the KH 2 Title Screen of Sora standing in the Ocean as a Reference to draw that picture
User Image another picture of him i drew then colored on Paint 83
The personality description he has is really long and has a little bit of perverted notions, so id rather send that in a pm, if its alright :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

soo cute~! You can go a head and post the description here, i dont think anyone would mind ^^

Alright~ Here it is~ :3
Yuugao Shokubutsu
Height: 5' 8''
Weight: 126 lbs
Range: Undecided
Tempo: Undecided
Genre: Techno, Electronica
Character Item: Moonflower
Favorite animal: Sea Turtles
Favorite Foods: Onigiri
Color Scheme: Black, White and Green
Yuugao is a level headed person, and loves to stuff his face with Onigiri, in fact, its one of the few things he does with his time. Yuugao is usually seen holding an Onigiri while walking from place to place, with bits of rice on his lips too. Since he loves to stuff his face, Yuugao does have a small pudge of a belly, but its barely noticeable. Yuugao loves to make silly faces and perverted jokes about himself and to other people, but never means it seriously to anyone except himself. Yuugao is bi-sexual, and prefers to date people a little younger than him, he enjoys the feeling of dominance, and is seme of his relationships. He wanted someone all to himself that he would never give up, or have the lover leave him, hence him buying and fixing up his Shota Roboloid, Ritoru Meka (another OC Vocaloid/ Roboloid of mine).Before Yuugao crossed paths with Ritoru, he considered himself a chronic masturbator, and wasnt afraid to admit he was. Yuugao's not the one to force things on others, but has learned to do so, since Ritoru was programmed to be shy and unwilling unless he was convinced to do something. Yuugao can be violent when it comes to people making fun of his obsession with food or being called a "porcupine" or a "hedgehog head" due to his hair spiking up in the back on its own.Yuugao is also called an elf, because underneath his headset are long, pointed ears, like an elf's. This however is not the case. Yuugao was born with natural round ears, but as he grew older, then became increasingly pointed. Yuugao shows some feminine qualities, long hair, long slender fingers, green nail polish, and slender legs, so he is often mistaken as a rather tall girl. Yuugao absolutely loves flowers, especially the Moonflower, which is what his name means in English. Yuugao is fascinated with plant life, and grows many potted plants to study them, also Yuugao loves to tinker with machinery and small electronics. These skills eventually led Yuugao to an auction house where he saw the broken model of Ritoru, who would look up with twitching eyes sadly. Yuugao's heart swelled up with love for the poor android and offered 50$ for the model. No one else had seemed to have wanted him, so Yuugao won the auction for Ritoru. He gathered up the broken little body and took him home, hooking him up to some wires, and noticed, that unlike other robots, Ritoru had real human fluids inside him, so he transferred some of his own blood to Ritoru and some other fluids. After many weeks of backbreaking adjustments, tuning, metalworking and cleanup, Ritoru was finished and working properly. Ritoru shows his thanks by becoming Yuugao's permanent lover, but retained his shy side towards him, which only made Yuugao love him more, seeing the shyness as a challenge.

Zombie Bullshet

Lonely Survivor

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:17 pm
Because of this contest, I took 3 of my fave OC's (including mosquett) and made them into a boyband XD
I'm just weird.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:48 pm
x Purky x

Actually, you ruined his chances. He copied that art with out any originality.

That's what I call irony.

Yeah, I know. : ) I was being sarcastic in my first post, cheating is *not cool.
Unlike fezzes... fezzes are cool.  

Kitty Richard

8,800 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:59 am
Lots of cool Vocaloids popping up.

I'm actually debating if I want to redraw my entry or not with a different outfit. >_>;;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:08 am
Scientifically Erotic

I'm actually debating if I want to redraw my entry or not with a different outfit. >_>;;

I was thinking the same.
O.o

Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:33 pm
This is getting reaaaaaaaaally good! ;D I'm so excited!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:04 pm
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
Scientifically Erotic

I was thinking the same.
O.o
Which one is yours? :3  

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

KawaiiEraser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image
[[Bigger size image Here. I cut it down to fit on the page..]]

Name: Mio Wakaba
Genre: Symphonic metal / Symphonic rock (e.g. Within Temptation)
Item: White Peach
Personality: A very straightforward person, Mio always tells those around her what she is thinking without hesitation. As a result, her expressionless face (probably a result of always getting distracted by daydreaming) sometimes makes comments backfire, unfortunately leaving her with few friends. While singing, though, she shows lots of expression on her face. Her voice and appearance are very "angelic" and this is what draws people to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:02 am
... *sigh* so many good drawers.... I can't beat them... but a choice is a choice, accept defeat is the only way to settle a war 4laugh  

Cafe-kun

O.G. Phantom

Shaduf

Fuzzy Fairy

14,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:41 am
I've been meaning to create my own Vocaloid character so I will definitely enter^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:40 am
c:
ILL TRY  

manager mitsuki

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:02 am
Scientifically Erotic
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
Scientifically Erotic

I was thinking the same.
O.o
Which one is yours? :3

Mine is Mosquett
he's on page 2
The one in a sexy pose with super long hair.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:40 pm
Cafe-kun
... *sigh* so many good drawers.... I can't beat them... but a choice is a choice, accept defeat is the only way to settle a war 4laugh

You didn't even try! gonk  

KawaiiEraser

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:52 pm
Cafe-kun

The point is to be creative about it. Once again you don't have to be the best artist in the world. You can win by pure creativity in your character, aside from a drawing a detailed description of your character's profile is also what we're looking for. You can have the best drawing in the world and not win with a pro that just says. "I like carrots... They're good." That's no effort really. I wanna know more about the character.  
♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff