Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Other Roleplays/Special Roleplays
The Harcourt Family Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:36 pm
Now it was Panthe and Oka's turn to be in the picture. Fern went to pick up Panthe while Saberlin grabbed Oka, and they went to stand back in front of the backdrop. First they'd have pictures taken all together as a family, then Oka and Panthe in different props, (like peeking out of a barrel with flowers, or in a little fish tank with toy fish), then finally, Cheria would have pics with her and her twins, Luke and Caleb would have their props shots, and then last of all everyone in the room would be in one giant picture together and that would wrap it up.

Oka was dressed in a crisp blue and white sailor suit...

User Image

While Panthe was dressed in a silky blue ruffle dress that matched close enough with the shade of Fern's dress...

User Image

Needless to say, they both looked very adorable! The colours matched the light and bright theme of elegance that Saberlin and Fern had chosen in their outfits.

Saberlin's tail swayed as he crossed his fingers and hoped that this would all go smoothly.

The jaguar neko got back behind his camera and held the clicker button up, peering through the lense as he gave more instructions. He held up a bright and shiny fishing rod toy (yes, it's a cat toy! XD), to get the twin's gaze facing the right way towards him. "Okay, look over here, over here, you two!" he called to them.

Soon, there were more flashes filling the room, lighting it up in soft bursts accompanied by the 'thwump!' of the camera. When ever James saw the right poses, he took the shots, clicking away.

Panthe giggled and waved her arms and legs, seeming happy enough to be picked up. She looked towards the Jaguar neko, who was holding something pretty - ahh, lights! The panther screwed up her eyes at the small flashes, raising a tiny hand to try and wave them away. It looked like she was washing her face.

Oka blinked with wide eyes at the brightness, somehow unable to look away. he was dazed and could see all kinds of pretty spots dancing around.

Fern smiled as she stood holding Panthe, happy that it was going so good! She noticed that Panthe was trying to hide from the lights, but it was almost over. "Good girl" Fern whispered, looking towards Cheria and giving her a reassuring grin.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:52 pm
Cheria waited patiently, her gazing roaming through out the studio. When she and James were together, they posed in this same studio and had a different photographer take their pictures. She could see them up on the wall, and a wishful light came into her eyes. But she was brought back to the present when her cub, Luke sniffled. Cheria gathered him on her blue and gold floral print sundress, that was especially made for her. Before she knew it, it was her turn to be shot. ((Pun NOT intended.)) cat_xd  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:20 pm
James took the photos of Cheria and her cubs just as he had for Fern and the others, though at times, he did seem to draw closer than necessary to take the shots, as well as directing her poses like she was his personal mannequin and he had control over her limbs, asking her to pose just right before he would snap the photos.

Saberlin kept a careful watch over the shoot. The leopard’s tail was slowly lashing to and fro while his gaze never left the jaguar, holding an unblinking stare. It was a skill cats were good at, yet it didn’t seem to bother the jaguar neko, who merely curled his lip in a superior way.

Holding their own twins, Fern placed her hand on her husband’s arm, giving a small squeeze while she watched the proceedings. She bit her lip uncertainly, this was…odd.

“That’s right…lift your chin up just like that…no, more to the right…yes. My Cheria, you seem to be happier than the last time we spoke” James drawled, eying his sons with that lingering smirk.

“And may I add a lot fitter. I’m sure you have your hands full with those two” The twins he hadn’t wanted. A pause while he gave more directions, arranged props. Taking a few snaps of the kids, he stepped back and looked at them more closely, almost thoughtful. “What are their names?”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:09 pm
"Caleb is the oldest and Luke is the younger twin." Cheria posed for him. She realized that deep down, she still loved him, even though he had a HUGE ego (self-esteem). When he paused, she went to him and placed her hands on his jaw. "Why did you want me to have an abortion?" she asked him quietly. Her brown-gold flecked eyes locked on to his. No doubt Saberlin was wondering what was going on. Luke chose that moment to start fussing. Cheria broke off eye contact and paid attention to her son. "What's wrong Lukey? Hmm?" She rubbed her son's back, and his stomach growled. "Oh, you are hungry. Is your brother hungry too?" Putting him over one shoulder, she picked up Caleb who was also starting to fuss. "Excuse me for a moment." Taking her cubs, she went to the restroom and fed them, feeling the need to be alone. Why did she take James's jaw like that? Why did she still love him? WHY?!  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:09 am
James nodded curtly at her response, his orange globes drinking in the little kittens' appearances with some unreadable emotion. "Not bad choices.." At least they didn't clash with his surname, which would have been Cheria's if only she had decided to take it. It was as fine a name as Harcourt.

But no, she had to go and take things into her own hands. She had to make her mind up and be so strong willed. When he said he didn't want children, thinking that they should take time to enjoy life with its finest pleasures, travel the world, get to spend time together as just themselves, she had to put a stop to all those plans. She was beautiful yes, and he did care for her, more than he wanted to admit but couldn't a family have waited? They were both so young, with no experience.

Staring back into those sublime gold flecked eyes, he uttered five simple words "It wasn't the right time" But she had been selfish. (Remember, big ego here...of course HE's not the one being selfish. XD)

Her...(for he thought of them as hers, not his, they weren't part of his plans) child began to whimper and he left her to go and take care of them, turning back to his task of clearing away the props that had been used while preparing the room for the next appointment he had; A young couple wanting photos for their wedding.

He had wanted to speak with Cheria, though it appeared that would have to wait until another time. Maybe he could gather her contact details before she left the premises. The jaguar glanced over at the other members of the family who were preparing to leave, packing things away. Maybe he could get a phone number from her brother. And, perhaps, persuade him to do him a favour. James began to approach the other cat, grinning smarmily in an attempt at common courtesy. He would have to suck up a little for this to work.

Saberlin released a low growl under his breath and his spotted ears tilted back into his flaxen hair. He hated the way this cocky jerk acted around his sister and couldn't see what Cheria liked about him. Clearly his ego was larger than he was.

Taking a deep breath to calm his anger, he forced his claws to relax back into place and tried to act with clarity of mind when he noticed the other man approaching him. He knew this would definitely involve his sister.

"Um, I'm just going to take Panthe and Oka to the changing room. I think we can dress them in their normal clothes now plus they might need a change, so I'll just be with Cheria" Fern murmured politely, squeezing Saberlin's arm with a meaningful look as she settled a baby on either hip, grabbed their diaper bag and hurried off to the restrooms to find her sister.

She didn't want to be around the jaguar any longer than necessary, especially not with the way he looked at Cheria's kits as well as their own. Like they were little pests that got under his nose or something.

She also wanted to see whether Cheria was okay. This had to be trying for her "Cheria, it's me. Are you in here?" she called softly, pushing open the door with her shoulder.

"Mew!" Oka joined in with a raspy little meow and Fern couldn't hide a smile. "I've got our twins" she added, shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:35 am
Cheria looked up. "Oh. Hey Fern, Oka and Panthe." Cheria had finished feeding Luke and Celeb and she was holding them while sitting in the bathroom. She turned her eyes toward Fern. "It is a shock to see James..... I don't know Fern. I....My feelings are mixed up. I still love James; I see him in Caleb, in Luke." Cheria started to cry, her feelings were very mixed up.

"Uh, what is your address so I can send the developed pictures to you?" James shuffled his feet, just a bit nervous.  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:20 am
"Hey" Fern smiled back softly at Cheria, returning the greeting.

Moving to the counter where the changing stations were, she let the twins' diaper bag fall lightly off her shoulder before rummaging in it to draw out their soft play quilt and spread it out in the penned area of the parents room.

She then placed Oka and Panthe down on their bellies on a cushion and gave them toys to play with before she grabbed a disposable changing mat, wipes, diapers and cream and two pairs of less fanciful clothing for them.

"Well...it would be a shock. I think anyone would be surprised..." she agreed softly, picking up her little girl then laying her down on the mat while she went about changing her. She took off the pretty dress and laid it nicely to one side before she took off the diaper and grabbed the wipes to clean her baby, making sure to hold Panthe's wavy cat tail out of the way.

Panthe wriggled lightly and kicked her legs in the air despite the routine which she usually didn't like, cooing happily to herself while she sucked on her fist. Her tiny leopard ears moved this way and that, listening to the sounds of the two women talking. Familiar voices and scents calmed her in this unfamiliar place.

Fern wasn't sure what she could say that would be of any help to her sister in law. Truth be told, her thoughts were mixed up too.

Then again, she didn't want to seem careless.

"Hmm, well, I don't know if I'm right in saying this...but, it seemed like he was also having mixed feelings. He was looking at Luke and Caleb like he was really interested in them for a while"

She continued to chat while she slipped Panthe into a clean diaper then a pawprint pattern onesie, going over to place the girl down and pick up the little boy, who had started to mewl unhappily.

"Except then I thought I had imagined the look on his face because his expression changed. He suddenly didn't seem all that happy to see his children. It could be that he's scared of the responsibilty. I think he was pleased to see you though. He was looking at you like he...I don't know, like he still had feelings for you" she blushed after she spoke, releasing a small gasp "Oh, I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't be saying such things. I mean, um...well, he was very handsome s-so I can see why Luke and Caleb are...Oh Cheria, don't cry, okay? It will be okay. Maybe you can work something out."

She undressed Oka, who was crying softly and fussy, making it that bit more difficult to get the tiny garments off. Still, with patient determination Fern managed it and placed them in a neat stack atop Panthe's dress. She grabbed Oka a blue diaper with a rattle pattern on the waistband and tossed the old one in the trash, reaching for the wipes once again. Her expression was thoughtful, earnest, as she tried to be supportive to her friend

"I know...how about if you get his email or maybe his phone number? I could ask Saberlin to obtain it for you. Or we could contact him on your behalf and relay a message"

Saberlin regarded the other male briefly, trying to decide exactly what he was up to. His body language was slightly confusing. One moment he appeared to have everything together, the next, he would let a hint of emotion slip via actions or word. Was he always like this?

"Okay, you may have the P. O. Box. The address is Harcourt's, Barton, P.O. Box number five five zero six. If you send her mail there she should receive it" he replied, savvy and smart. Giving a post office box still gave him a way to contact her, without actually giving him a residential address. The family had enough stalkers as it was without giving potential for one more.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:37 am
Cheria smiled through her tears and hugged her sleeping cubs. "Yeah, they are his children too." Luke woke up and yawned, his little pink tongue curling in his mouth. Caleb also opened one eye and shifted. Cheria quickly dried her tears and joined Fern at the changing table. "Yes, I am sure Saberlin will do that for me."

James quickly wrote down the address and then started to clear away the props that he used for the Harcourt family portraits and started to set up for his next appointment. "Thank you for your patronage!"  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:02 pm
((It's been a slow rp lately and sorry for the crap-on-a-stick post. I'm a bit rusty. I think it's time for a time skip. I can't remember what we were doing to begin with!))

Fern smiled at her sister-in-law "That's the spirit" Gathering up their belongings, she packed everything back into the twins' bag and moved to put Oka down beside his sister so she could help Cheria with her cubs.

Saberlin didn't say anything more. Now that the photos were done he rather wanted to get out of here. He decided to switch to another business from today.

Once the ladies were finished in the parents' room, he opened the door for them and they were able to leave the jaguar's studio.

"That was a bit more eventful than I thought it would be. Here, I can take one"

He took the diaper bag from Fern as well as his son, who was crying a bit now that all the fuss and flashing lights were over.

Hopping into the car once they all were inside, Fern glanced at Cheria and then smiled. "Hey, why don't we go and eat ice cream on the beach before we go home? It would be a nice end to the day"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:07 pm
Cheria nodded. "That would be wonderful." Luke started to bat at his uncle's tail, his tiny claws barely visible. Crawling out of his mother's arms, he fell off the seat and laboriously climbed up to where Saberlin was. Finding his tail, he finally pinned it down. He growled and attempted to bite the moving tail.

Caleb opted to stay with his mother. However, her tail captured his interest. He finally tumbled out of her arms and started to swipe at her tail. Cheria laughed. She loved it that Caleb and Luke were playing with tails. She flicked her tail, watching Caleb go after in confusion. She still kept an eye on them, just in case the car was to stop suddenly.  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:01 am
Fern smiled at Cheria’s words. Her eyes sparkled with warmth, “That would be more than wonderful, sister. Let’s see what will happen…”

She laughed, watching the cubs become playful. “Uh oh, looks like they’ve discovered a new game.”

Saberlin felt something tap his tail, which instinctively flicked out of the way. Looking around from the front seat, he spotted the owner of a soft growl and smirked. “The predator is starting to awaken, huh. You’re going to have to learn how to control those instincts when you’re older.”

He picked up the tiny cub and sat him on his lap, ruffling his nephew’s silken hair and cat ears. “Here, why not chew this” Saberlin dug something out of his pocket and handed it to the baby, placing it in Luke’s mouth. It was a rabbit made of a kind of soft wood that had natural soothing properties. Of course, it couldn’t just be a normal teething ring. Saberlin tried to think of everything. "I think you're right. This is definitely going to be a new 'thing' with them" he agreed, glancing at Fern and Cheria meaningfully. How it was going to hurt when their fangs came in properly.

The trip to the seaside was smooth going. Oka and Panthe drifted off to sleep with the motion of the car, and Fern lay back and closed her eyes, relishing the moment. She liked taking care of them but it was nice to get chances to rest. She would just close her eyes for a minute.

“Fern…we have arrived...” The sounds of rushing waves filled her ears, a cool breeze breathed against her skin, carrying the scent of salt and minerals as her hair danced before her eyes. “Uh?” She blinked, looking up at everyone waiting for her to hop out of the car. “I fell asleep?” she mumbled, rubbing at her eyes sleepily.

“It’s okay” Saberlin held out his hand, offering it to her while he held Oka in his other arm.

Oka stared at his mother, happily occupied with a pacifier. "Ma!" he cooed, waving a hand at her.

Fern smiled brightly despite her confused waking state, taking the offered hand and somewhat clumsily getting to her feet “Thank you” She knew her face was warm from blushing. How did she fall asleep in front of everyone like that? "A...um...are we still buying ice cream?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:35 pm
Luke growled when he was taken from his toy. Even though he was given a softwood rabbit, he wanted the tail. After several escape attempts, he settled down with the rabbit and began to chew and claw. Caleb lost interest in Cheria's tail, and so, climbed back up. Cheria smiled when she felt Caleb's baby weight on her lap. Noticing that Fern fell asleep, she put her finger to her lips, silencing a growling cub. Caleb nuzzled her belly and fell asleep, now that he was comfortable. Once the car stopped, Cheria put a sleeping Caleb in a sling that rested near her heart. Taking Luke, she cradled him in her arms. Luke still chewed and clawed on the rabbit, though the rabbit looked a little clawed. Cheria gently took the rabbit away and put it down gently on the seat. "You won't need it, Luke, when we go get ice cream."  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:23 pm
"As Cheria stated, yes, we are" Saberlin replied, answering Fern's question.

"Oh, great! This will be their first ice cream and trip to the beach. I was hoping we would" she said, takng the offered hand gratefully as she was pulled to her feet. The sea breeze was refreshing and she was quickly waking up. She felt much better after the small cat nap.

Looking around, she noticed something was missing from this picture "Where's Panthe?"

Saberlin moved to show the little girl in a sling on his back. She was sleeping peacefully still, against his shoulder, her ears and hair ruffling in the wind and her tiny claws clinging onto his shirt sleeve.

"Aww!" Fern cooed at the sight, reaching out to take Oka instead, "Guess I'll get this one then!" she said playfully, taking her son and tickling him, hearing the cute laughter. "Too bad we didn't think to bring a stroller for them," she smiled, kissing Oka's forehead.

"That's because it probably won't work on the sand" Saberlin chuckled, setting off along the boardwalk to the small shops by the beach. "Cheria, I can get the ice cream for us all. Just tell me which ones you want" he told his sister, holding up the card he brought. Since no one else brought money, he thought he'd pay for it. Ice cream wasn't that expensive usually.

The sun was starting to get low and the afternoon was mild and breezy, with sparkling, gentle waves. Along the beach were many palm trees and flower bushes, adding a semi tropical feel. It looked like there weren't many people around and they would have the beach to themselves.

Except for a couple going for a run with their giant dog, there was clean beach all around...

((Did someone say a giant dog? Lol. I wanna see what happens!! Cause it's a family of nekos, plus a dog...ahaha!))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:11 pm
Cheria smiled. "Two small bowls of vanilla for my sons, and a double chocolate medium cone for me." She gently nudged her brother. "I never lost that 'addiction' to chocolate. Did dad ever have the chocolate bug this bad?" Luke snuggled into his mother's arms, while Caleb looked at the sky, and batted his brother's tail. Luke squeaked and growled at his brother, trying to get back at him. "Stop boys." Cheria gently rebuked her sons. "Saberlin, I am going over to the beach." Cheria made her way to the beach. Once she was on the beach, and away from the boardwalk, she put down Caleb and Luke. Luke sniffed at the sand; he didn't know what to do with it. Caleb just sat there, with his paws buried in the sand. Cheria's mouth turned up in a half smile. Those young ones never failed to bring a smile to her face. The giant dog caught a whiff of their scent and headed straight towards them. Cheria quickly turned into a lioness and even though her cubs were lions, her hackles were raised and her muzzle in a snarl. She unsheathed her claws and swiped at the dogs face. Undeterred, the dog started to go straight at her cubs. That's when something snapped inside of Cheria. She launched herself at the dog, biting its neck and clawing it at the same time. "No one, not even a dog, gets near my cubs!"
(She's not going to kill the dog. Just superficial wounds should be enough)  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:09 pm
The woman behind the counter scribbled down the order for Cheria and waited for the others to chime in with theirs, looking patiently towards Saberlin and Fern, who were browsing the menu on the wall behind the cabinets of frosty treats.

"Ladies first," Saberlin stated, not in much of a hurry, closing one eye as strands of hair blew across them. He didn't eat sweets all that much and was still trying to choose one from the pictures and descriptions.

Looking back at the woman, Fern made her choices, watching her scribble them down as fast as she spoke them, “Um...I’ll have the honeycomb dream and two mini cups of plain vanilla, thank you," She reached over and grabbed some of the napkins from the holder, plus some extras. It was ice cream and babies and sand...getting messy was a highly likely event! Now that she thought of it, it was a good idea to tie her hair back. She reached into her bag for a ribbon and pulled her hair into a loose ponytail awkwardly with her other arm being occupied by her son. "Hey! That's mummy's ribbon" Fern half scolded, but half giggled as she tried to pull the ribbon out of Oka's firm grasp.

Oka let out a squeal and pulled harder at the ribbon, thinking it a fun game.

Saberlin shook his head at Cheria with an indulgent sigh. Of course he knew what she wanted before she even opened her mouth but it was nicer to let her say it herself, "I would have to say that's exactly where you got it from!" he chuckled, "Though I don't remember Father eating many sweet foods, when he did, a lot of chocolate was involved"

When she said she was going down to the beach, he nodded casually, glancing at the couple running with their dog but thinking that it was surely safe, the dog had a big happy goofball grin and the owners were keeping an eye on it, plus they were near the other end beside the water, "Okay, I shall meet you there. I'll bring all the ice cream and the blanket and umbrella."

"Nneeeh?" Panthe began to blink awake, her puff of black hair and her ears fluttering in the wind. She could smell something salty as well as sweet scents, and there was a rushing noise somewhere nearby that was loud in her ears. Her face crinkled as she started to cry, revealing the tiny milk fangs.

About ten minutes later the cries of Panthe let Cheria know that the others would soon be sitting on the sand with her. Fern was carrying one tray of ice creams and trying to keep them away from Oka.

Saberlin was somehow managing to carry the beach umbrella, the blanket (draped over his arm) and the second tray of ice creams while trying to talk to Panthe who seemed pretty unhappy at being on his back now that she woke up and felt playful. His feline ears caught the sounds of shouts from down the far end of the beach.

"Wold, come back here"

"Here boy, come!"

"Cheria, watch out for the dog!" Fern had seen the dog running towards her sister but was unable to do anything, watching in horror as the woman turned into a lioness to protect her cubs. Saberlin dropped everything he was carrying and pulled the sling off, handing Panthe to Fern.

The dog yelped in fear as suddenly it was being attacked by a giant cat! Where had that come from? Its tail went between its legs and it scrambled away from the claws and teeth, yipping in pain and shock while it headed to some bushes near the boardwalk. The owners had run up to Cheria, getting closer to the maddened lioness and shouting about their dog and how she hurt it.

"Cheria, stop!" Saberlin leapt in front of the two humans, holding them back, "Change back to human form, now!" his eyes gleamed ferociously as he commanded the change, tail lashing and a rumble of thunder in his voice. She just broke about ten rules at once.

Other Roleplays/Special Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff