Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
WAR HAS STARTED! ALL KONOHA-NIN READ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:45 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
It should've. Next, if there ever is a next time xD, I'll be sure to think it through a bit more. Though in reality, six hours is a perfect amount of time for the attack was literally as simple as placing my hand on the ground. I thought Kumo-nin should've stayed a bit longer... I'm like the only one left O.o I was like "WTF! This is war! Not tag!" It seemed like everyone ran in threw a few attacks at someone and ran at.

Not true, im still here just havent posted.

And yea Sojiro, i believe i will haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:47 pm
Rahenno
XxBlack_FlashxX
It should've. Next, if there ever is a next time xD, I'll be sure to think it through a bit more. Though in reality, six hours is a perfect amount of time for the attack was literally as simple as placing my hand on the ground. I thought Kumo-nin should've stayed a bit longer... I'm like the only one left O.o I was like "WTF! This is war! Not tag!" It seemed like everyone ran in threw a few attacks at someone and ran at.

Not true, im still here just havent posted.

And yea Sojiro, i believe i will haha.

I'm about to bounce, lol. Sent a PM to Ultima and never got a response >.> So I had my RPC pull out of the battle, but if Ultima wishes to continue the fight then I shall merely edit the post.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:53 pm
I am not staying here by myself lol If Mikyo and Sojiro both decided to come here, I'm not taking the fall. scream  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:37 pm
I actually started posting on the Hokage mountain face, but I stopped because I didn't want to interrupt anything, and not give a chance for Vincent to retaliate. By all means, Sojiro can stop the blue flash from leaving, but I didn't want to interrupt a one on one.  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:15 pm
It's probably a good idea to rethink things -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:17 pm
Please, Sojiro, for the love of god...don't stop him. D: I need a teacher back in Cloud, and Velox is the only one remotely close to being able to teach me.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:45 am
Oh well great. x-x

Tell you guys what, I'm itchin for a fight right now. Shinobi fighting arena doesn't kill you, right? I might like to challenge someone in there, just because the combatants won't die in the rp. xP  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:42 pm
Is konoha still at war or can i get a status up date my character just got approved  

Jinei Ryuu Shinigami

1,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items