Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Planet Oridion (started and still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Loquoro rolled 1 100-sided dice: 54 Total: 54 (1-100)

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:27 am
"Nope, but with you in close range, I now know I won't miss." Nickel said as he aimed his gun at his tail and fired a shot at it. Pleas for the love of the circle, let this work.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:33 am
Zenshu's tail flicked as he shot, missing it barely, he looked at him and snarled, punting Nickle in the head a couple of times, chuckling and shooting him on the knees as well, pressing the gun against the knees as he did it, "So, I've got two people who are at my mercy, this will be a fun time." He said as he pulled out another grenade, grabbing them both and tying them together, tossing the grenade in his hand up in the air and catching it, staring at them.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:34 am
Cinna ran over to them seeing Zenshu beating the crap out of everyone and about to kill Nickel "well this just isn't my day guess i have to help.."he thought to himself not really wanting to  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:43 am
Nickel just chuckled at his situation. "This is the most fun I have had in ages." He said as saw fox from the corner of his eye.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:55 am
Zenshu looked back as Cinna and blinked a couple of times, letting out, "C-Cinna?" He said with a whimper, his eyes finally turning white as he looked down at the two and gasped, looking at the hand grenade in his hand and putting it back into his backpack, covering his mouth and letting out a few tears, kneeling down and untying them, whimpering out, "Oh my god... I'm s-so sorry, I don't know what came over myself, I have to get you two to a hospital, Cinna, help me get them to the hospital." He said with a whimper, picking Ken up and continuing to cry, whispering into his ear, "It's going to be alright, you're going to be ok... I'll make sure of it." He said as he ran towards the hospital, Ken over his shoulder as he continued to cry.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:58 am
Ken grunted, and opened an eye, "What the hell!?" he shouted, "Put me down! You nearly killed me! What the hell is going on!" he struggled.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:01 pm
Cinna helped Nickel up "guess we got lucky i didn't get hurt" he said jokingly helping him to hospital  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:02 pm
Zenshu growled as he continued to carry him, "I'm saving your god damn life, so shut up, stay still, and be glad I DIDN'T kill you. He said with a whimper, continuing to run toward the hospital.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:05 pm
Nickel caught his breath as soon as Zenshu let go of him, though it was kind of hard due to the fact that he was almost laughing his a** off. "This is great, almost thought I was done there." He said as his laughing began to grow slower and slower, the blood from arm slowly coming out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:07 pm
Ken growled, "You people could have let me drink..." he said. He winced, and said, "Crap... why did you have to torture me? And you say I make the race look bad..." he mumbled to himself.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:11 pm
"haha i thought you were too"Cinna said to Nickel looking at his arm "wow that looks bad we should hurry the hospital before you pass out"he said helping him along  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:16 pm
Zenshu frowned and nodded, I understand, I've been exiled from our planet for a long time for my destructive behavior. I killed my whole clan, including my parents once they gave me my weapon. My eyes turned red, then I wake up with blood everywhere and everyone dead. I've been here ever since, and I guess my rage and my evil side have caught up with me." He said with a sigh.

They got into the hospital and Zenshu handed him to the doctors, they fixed him up and took out the bullets, laying him on a hospital bed once they finished, Zenshu walked up to him and kneeled down next to him, "I'm truly sorry for almost killing you, the doctors say that you'll make a full recovery, thankfully." He said with a smile, looking up at him and frowning, "Please forgive me for what I've done, I promise never to do anything like this to you again, I want to call you... my friend. If you allow me." He said with a warm smile, his eyes tearing up as they started to stream down his cheeks.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:21 pm
Ken sighed, "You are the only person to defeat me after a long time." he said, "But it took a gun and a grenade." he told him, "But yes, I guess you can say you have my friendship." he laid on the bed, wincing from the wounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:24 pm
Zenshu smiled widely and smiled, hugging him as tears streamed down his cheeks, "Thank you so much for forgiving me." He said with a whimper, tightly hugging him and smiling, his tail swaying left and right as he continued to cry.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items