Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Abandoned Town~ (Zombie Fans Rejoice!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:45 pm
" Operation:Halo that was one hell of a mess you must have been lucky we lost alot of HALO jumpers that day" he said pulling out his combat knife slasing a zombie legs then smashing it's head in then looking at her bike "dam you work fast"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:59 pm
"Yay! Echidna,she's all better now!"she yelled."Oh thank you for helping her, I mean if there is anything in life someday I can do dont fret to ask me, but she was do for another color anyway".Reissa ran her hand over the bike's handles."Yeah my brother was one of the lost ones,but he is in a special place now,"She looked up to John and Ray,"Hell".  

FenrisPhoenix

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:15 pm
"well jumping into hell was not his job makeing sure is full of people when he gets there is" he said looking for zombies seeing none for the moment "looks like were are all out of zombies what a pity" he said laughting and whipeing off blood  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:19 pm
Uriah held his blade to Reissa the girl's head before speaking."Thanks alot for leaving me".It was so true,she'd left him at the gas station long back and he was angry."You are a real b***h y'know that?"he asked laughing."Well what happened here?"he looked at all the bodies on the ground.  

Chaos655

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:32 pm
pulls out colt.45 and points it the new guys head "never talk to a gril like that you son of a b***h" he said getting one of his claws ready incase he moved  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:51 pm
((oh god chaos..really that approach you sinister b*****d you ))

"Oh..Uriah I am not the b***h here"she whispered.Reissa had froze as she felt a blade touching the back of her head."What are you doing here anyway?"she wanted to turn around and shoot in where the sun don't shine but what are the chances."Charming I think you'd be stalking me if it weren't for your ego".  

FenrisPhoenix

Chaos655

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:23 am
((oh wow thanks oh great angel of purity for life!))

"Oh no you hurt my poor feelings!"he let loose of Reissa shoving her forward.He looked at the man pointing the weapon at him."Who are you?"he scoffed rolling his eyes."I swear Reissa you got more game than me".He smiled at the man."Be careful she might bite".  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:36 am
"and i bite back or i sould say rip your spine out and drain you off blood" he said still pointing the gun at him "name is john cutter and yours would be"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

FenrisPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:52 am
"He's Uriah Wallace",she crossed her arms,"My brothers best friend and a usual jackass".Reissa looked at John."Don't worry just ignore him I'm sure he'll go away!".  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:46 pm
"One and only darling...."he snapped at her."Your brother,Artimage wanted me to keep an eye on you when he died".He threw his blade in the air always catching it by the silver handle."Fortunately, he died way to quick".He smirked at her,walking closer reaching out to touch her face."Lucky aren't I?".  

Chaos655

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:54 pm
he looked around. "hey, operation HALO? i was an ODST agent in that..." he sighed "damn well paralized my arm for a year"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:48 pm
"was was the leader of the thired armored core" he said looking at ray then back at the new boy and then hotting him with the but of his colt.45 "your a jackass"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

FenrisPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:11 pm
Reissa brought her foot up to kick him and slap his hand away from her."Well Uriah I'm not lucky because I'm stuck on the same planet with you".Well she was getting tired and half the reason was Uriah."Is there any shelter here not touched or rotting with corpses?"she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:20 pm
"yeah, back at the school." he laughed "but around here, id say a grocery store i guess"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:32 pm
john pointed at a big building "the city hall and nuclear powerplant are both under whats left of this citys military control" he said looking around putting another mag in his colt.45 just in case  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff