Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lovely Laces Hilltop ( Romance Area ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:18 pm
Awesome nerd
tohru3241

Ikuto hadn't sung this song in a long while so he grinned happy that he could still get the feeling's out the way he wanted them. "Thank you thank you." He said bowing as he caught Nikolai's rose with his right hand. "So what did you think?" He asked plopping down next to Nikky on the bed as he twirled the rose between his fingers .

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:33 pm
tohru3241

User Image

"What do I think?" Nikolai repeated and smiled at the question, half-tackling the boy down to the bed. "Why, I think I'm quite lucky to be in the presence of such a talented singer." he smiled, on top of the boy.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:39 pm
Awesome nerd
tohru3241

Ikuto smiled as his back came in contact with the bed. "why thank you." He said leaning up and giving Nikolai a soft peck on the lip's then let himself fall back to the bed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 pm
tohru3241

User Image

Nikolai blinked in surprise at the kiss, and he stayed there with that surprise widening his lime green eyes. Before he could stop himself his habits kicked in and leaned him down to kiss Ikuto.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:28 pm
Awesome nerd
tohru3241

Ikuto blink as Nikolai came closer to him. "Nikky what are you doing?" He asked with a light smile on his face as he slid from under the other male. "How about i sing another song? " He asked as he stood at the end of the bed again looking at Nikolai.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:39 pm
tohru3241

User Image

He wasn't at all expecting to kiss the pillow. Nikolai slowly opened his eyes to wonder if Ikuto really had such a plush face, but he found to his amusement that he had just kissed a pillow. He blinked a few times and looked over his shoulder to see the boy wiggled out of his grasp. Part of him grew frustrated by the constant teases - only he could do that! - and the other part found Ikuto's innocence simply adorable. "Erm... Go ahead, dearie." he smiled softly and positioned himself back to listen.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:45 pm
Awesome nerd
tohru3241

"Well this one is kind of dark then the last one." Ikuto said with a smile as he took a deep breath then let out the sorrowful and dark lyrics. Filth in the Beautiy by: The GazettE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:56 pm
tohru3241

User Image

Nikolai listened the the song and rested his head against the pillow. Oh how the bed called to him! His eyelids drooped and soon the comfort of the bed combined with Ikuto's beautiful voice lulled him to sleep.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:22 pm
Awesome nerd
tohru3241

Ikuto blinked when he saw Nikolai had fallen asleep. "Hmm he's so cute." Ikuto said with a grin as he left the room to get a drink from the kitchen. "Mmm." He humed as he drank a cold glass of water and then walked back into the bed shedding his shirt ,then cralwed into bed curling up to Nikolai with a sigh. "This is nice." He said as he drifted into a hot sleep and into a deep dream of a game of cat and mouse between himself and Nikky.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:43 pm
tohru3241

User Image

The body was on auto-pilot now and was used to having something pressed against it, so by yet another pure habit did the arms slowly crawl around Ikuto's waist. Nikolai snored softly and pulled the boy a little closer to him so he could rest his head on his shoulder.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:15 am
Awesome nerd
tohru3241

Ikuto felt so warm and safe against Nikolai that he gladly snuggeled closer to him in his sleep but in his dream Ikuto was busy running around playing cat and mouse with his dream Nikolai.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:49 pm
tohru3241

User Image

The lazy Sin entered the dream with a soft yawn and looked around at what he crossed upon now. Nothing too interesting so far... His eyes narrowed when he saw two things stirring from a distance, one of them... him? Ikuto's dreaming about me? he blinked and grinned at the idea.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:14 am
Awesome nerd
tohru3241

User Image

The dream Nikolai caught Ikuto pulling him to the ground with him tickling the red head till he begged for mercie but the dream sloth didn't have time to stop and let him up because out came three little short image's. One was a very pretty boy with long white hair as well as stark red eye's he was about 7 maybe 8 and was wearing a demon's kimono,the seconed one was a tall dark skined boy with lond spiky red hair and had big lime green eyes he looked to be about 13 14,the last and smallest of the three that came running out of the foggy background was a short sleepy red eyed boy with short white hair and looked to be about 5 or 6. "Hey let mommy go!" Yelled the childed with long white hair as he jumped on top of Nikolai. "What on earth are you guy's doing." The oldest looking kid said as he wrapped his arm's around the sloth as he started to pull on him. The smalest sibling ran over last with teddy bear in hand and sleepy lazy eye's as he grabbed Ikuto's hand. "Mommy w-why are y-you and daddy f-fighting!" The small child screeched with tear's in his tiered eye's.

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:47 pm
tohru3241

User Image

The real Nikolai chuckled lightly as he watched the dream him tickle Ikuto. Then there came the small trio and his amusement turned to curiosity. Another part of Ikuto darling's memory? he mused and watched one jump on the dream him. He listened to the boy call Ikuto 'mommy' and couldn't help but giggle until the smallest child called dream him 'daddy'. Nikolai blinked slowly then paused as he connected the dots. Mommy, daddy, each of those kids having some kind of appearance like theirs... "They're our family." he breathed lightly and let his hands fall to his sides, quite unsure of how to take this.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:08 am
Awesome nerd

"Aww sweety we're not fighting we're playing kind of like this!" Ikuto said happily as he tickled his sleepy son Nikky up and down his said's until the child giggled falling into his lap. "See it's fun and from seeing you three i'm guessing you two got home from school and picked this little guy up?" Ikuto said as he tossed the yougest slightly in the air but was caught by Daddy. "Yes we picked him up because if we had left Nikky there the older demons would of hurt him since he falls asleep on the school bench waiting for us." The eldest one said as he stood up looking just like his mother but with his fathers eye's as he gave Ikuto a loveing yet stern smile something the two of them were well known for. The dream Nikolai smiled not a grin but a bright smile as he looked at the child that got his lazyness and sleepyness. "The poor dearie~." He said with a voice laced with sleepyness like alway's but that same voice was the one that helped Ikuto sing the kid's to sleep insted of useing that purple aura and the dream sloth had to admit it was more fun singing,rocking and reading these three to sleep when they were younger.Well they still did that with the youngest and sometimes the middle child but even though he never sounded like he was happy about doing these things he wears that smile happily because his children and Ikuto love his voice and him. "I'm so glad we had you guy's and i'm glad i still have my little kittie as well." He said holding the sleeping Nikky in his arm's as he stood helping up his pregnent lover and husband,kissing him on the cheek. "Come on kid's it's time for my show so we better get going unless we wanna be late." Said Kittie said as he held the eldests Takashi's hand and the Middle child Saku's hand. The dreamed changed to a brightly lit stage with Ikuto standing tall holding a mic and the Dream Nikolai was down in the front row with there cheering children. "Okay no this first song is not from me but every one has been requesting that i sinng this song so i thought i would give in and sing it but i'll be singing it to the one i love."He said smiling as he started to sing Whishes by: Emi Fujita .  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff