Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Old Life, New Beginning (Island Adventure) ((Need Girls)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:54 am
I pulled the steak off the grill before it got too done for my liking. I cut it up at the kitchen counter and wandered around the house, wondering what all was around here. I crossed a long porch with many lounge chairs and stopped. I lifted a brow at the wolf in the hottub, debating leaving.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:30 pm
"Mmm.." He moaned as the smell of the steak came closer to him. He left the tub and moved closer to it, but tripped on the furniture because his eyes were still closed. "Damn it!" He said, as he cracked his back to relief himself of pain. "Well, that wasn't pleasent."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:37 pm
I watched Kiba as he tripped over the furniture and cracked up. "Wow, you're still pretty damn clumsy," I said through my laughter. "Maybe you should stop following your nose and use your eyes for once. It's not like you're Toucan Sam."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:43 pm
"Well sorry Miss Perfect, but I was relaxing and that lovely smell was just too much for my nose." His stomach growled with his words as if they were talking at the same time. "Well, now you've made me hungry."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 pm
"Aren't you always hungry?" I asked as I took another bite of my bloody steak. I licked my fingers, getting the blood out of the short fur.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm
"Not really." He said, watching her lick her fingers of blood. "And you're just torturing me, as usual." He licked his lips, wanting a bite or at least a taste of the blood.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:04 pm
I stopped, a finger still in my mouth, and looked at him, "Oh am I now." I grinned, but offered him a piece.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:15 pm
"Come on, you've always find a way to do so." He said as he looked at her as she offered a piece. "What's your price? You always have a piece." Without hearing it, he took a piece.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:17 pm
I only lifted a brow as he didn't wait to hear what I had to say. "What if I said you had to leave me alone for the rest of our time here?" I asked, keeping my voice serious, even though I wasn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:32 pm
"That would be a bit cold..even for you." He said, as he looked at her, seeing if she's bluffing.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:45 pm
"You sure?" I asked, a maniacal look on my face. I began to walk away, then paused, "Yea, you're right. That wouldn't be any fun."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:15 pm
I turned back around and looked at him, "What? No come back?"  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:22 pm
Kiba was sleeping on the couch from leaving the hot water too fast. "not..now." He muttered as he was in a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:51 pm
Renaldo went back to his room to check his bag again. Everything was there. "I wander if Otto still wants his tooth bursh..." He closed his bag and walked around the mansion.  

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:27 pm
I rolled my eyes, "Whatever." I walked off to the porch to sun bathe, taking off my sundress since I still had my bikini on underneath.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff