Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Koi Ponds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:25 pm
"It's ok." Damian smiled. "I don't blame her. I mean, I do taste amazing." he laughed then looked at the fish in the pond. "Way better than stupid fish!" he yelled, getting a fish to jump out of the water and slap him with its tail fin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:47 pm
Tabitha growled squirming considerably. "Sushi, fish sticks, lemongrass and citrus poached koi, koi on a plank, ginger lazed koi and grilled koi with pepper sauce and cilantro pesto~!" she squealed flailing hungrily. "I bet I can make the fish taste better than you. Keep talkin smack about the fishes and I'll have my dinner."

((edited :7))  

iiRenPie

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:53 pm
"Uh, umm, French.... fries?" Damian stammered. He knew what sushi and fish sticks were, so he assumed Tabitha was randomly blurting out food names. A dumb thing to say, yes, but it did come from a guy who just bit his own arm to see how he tasted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:22 pm
(sorry internet disconnected last night and would not connect again DX)

Lili stared blankly at this Tabi girl, seeing that she liked to eat flesh. She was like the creatures in hell. The ones that cleaned up rotting flesh from the people had had just gotten to Hell. Of course sometimes they got to hungry and would eat someone but that was a different story. Lili looked over seeing Damian's wings white again. She ran over glomping him "Damin!" she said cheerfully glad that he was back.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:30 pm
He was chewing his arm again when Lili glomped him, early making him choke on oxygen. "Look, I realize I'm tasty, but I'm not sharing!" he fumed then noticed that it was Lili. "Oh, hey Lili." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:32 pm
((*cough cough* that part was deleted my roomy took over while I cooked dinner sorry sweatdrop ))  

iiRenPie

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 pm
((UNACCEPTABLE!!!! ...just kiddin'! its fine))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:45 pm
(aww thats not nice of her o3o )

Lili just pressed her head into Damian's stomach hugging him. She stopped then looked at him and bit his arm lightly. "Haha I got a taste" she giggled and pulled away a smile on her face.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:51 pm
Damian yelped and pulled his arm back. "I've been violated!" he whimpered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:53 pm
Hana cleared her throat dropping Tabi in the pond her legs fell off making Hana snicker. "Seems the doll is falling apart." she hissed softly. Tabi twitched watching the koi nibble on the stumps and she cursed angrily. She turned and waved her fist at Lili. "Darn you woman! If I had legs I-I'd do something~!"  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:00 pm
"Ya, violated by your girlfriend so it's totally fine" Lili joked then turned to Tabi. "Then I'd just send you to Hell. And you would have no good flesh to eat. But I'd put you with the ghost as torture." she stuck her tongue out at Tabi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:12 pm
"Can't you just eat the devil fish in that pond?" Damian asked, hoping she would. He hated fish with a passion.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:19 pm
"No~ Because their eating me!" she sobbed blood suddenly flowing from her hollow hole where there was supposed to be an eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:33 pm
Lili sighed "Tell the fish to go away" she suggested  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items