Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Horseback Riding Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:04 am

Myka mentally smirked as he kissed back, but that smirk soon left without a trace when she accidentally moaned from his hand on her back. She turrned bright red but kept kissing him, now wanting payback. Myka began to rub his chest with her hand, pulling herself close enough to get touch him, but far enough to get to him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:09 am
Awesome nerd
Damian was taken in surprise by the kiss, but his wounded pride helped him counter. He wrapped his arms around her waist tenderly, letting one hand go up slightly to rub the middle of her back while his lips matched her rhythm.

{{I literally just finished watching the first season of Black Butler. I'm seriously about to cry T•T}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:16 am
((I've only read, like, half of the first book because dial-up takes too long to load pictures ._.))

He grinned when he heard her moan, and that grin nearly broke the kiss if her counter hadn't driven it away. He showed a small hint of reluctance when she touched his chest, but pride slammed through it. In an attempt to one up her, Damian leaned towards her lightly and teasingly licked her lips during the kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:21 am
{{Well that sucks.}}

Myka shivered as his tongue touched her lips, gasping slightly and opening her mouth just barely. 'Ok, that's not fair.' Myka unlaced her fingers from his hair and placed her hand on his thigh, making tiny circles with her thumb.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:50 pm
((Indeed it does -_-))

He felt his own share of shivers when she drew imaginary circles on him. "Ok, I concede." he said after breaking the kiss, smirking lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:56 pm
{{It's really good though, even though it makes you cry.}}

Myka smirked as he pulled away. "Told you I'm an amazing kisser." She blushed a little, looking up at him. "Admittedly, that was also one of the best kisses I've ever had." She turned, avoiding his eyes and his probable grin, and forgot that she was still rubbing her thumb on his thigh.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:08 pm
"Heh, told ya." Damian smirked and folded his arms behind his head proudly. A small shuddering breath of pleasure snuck out of his mouth, making him blush intensely. "I, uh, heh, y-you're still rubbing my leg." he coughed and avoided eye contact.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:20 pm
Myka's eyes widened at his mini-moan. 'What the-Oh God.' She looked down at her hand and blushed as red as he was. Pulling her hand away, she cleared her throat and went back to pretending to study the tree. "Oh look, a tree. Wait, there's a swing on it!" She smiled brightly up at him, begging with her eyes. "Will you push me on it? Please? I haven't been on a swing since I lived in Ireland." She put her hands on his legs to help push herself up so she could look directly into his eyes. "I promise I'll be good the rest of the day!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:49 pm
Awesome nerd
"Heh, told ya." Damian smirked and folded his arms behind his head proudly. A small shuddering breath of pleasure snuck out of his mouth, making him blush intensely. "I, uh, heh, y-you're still rubbing my leg." he coughed and avoided eye contact.

{{Found a swing!! The tree itself will be harder...}}
Swing: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:53 pm
((You don't have to find pics >w<))

Damian's body was on edge now, and sparks of pleasure shot through him again when she touched his legs, but he managed to hold back the moan this time. "If I do then will you stop touching my legs, and thighs, and body?" he huffed and crossed his arms. He would've groped her back so she would know how it felt, but he was pretty sure that not only would Heaven frown upon that, but he'd be the one going to jail.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:04 pm
{{>.< I know. But it's so much fun!}}

Myka tilted her head in confusion, then realized where her hands were. She chuckled and slid them up a little, resting them on the area where his hip met his leg. "Why? Come on, it's my 18th. Let me have a little fun." With that said, she turned back around and kicked Hades' sides gently. When they made it to the tree, Myka hopped off, fixed her skirt so it came down to her lower thigh instead of her upper, and sat on the large wooden swing, smiling when she realized there was enough room for them both. "Damian, come swing with me!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:12 pm
He felt his blush climb with her hands then sighed in relief when she got off. "Don't do that!" he scowled as he swung off the horse himself. "Don't mess with a hormonal guy like that! That's how rape's made!" he said then paused, realizing what he said. "D'ah! N-Not like I-I'd rape you!" he stumbled over his words, blushing with embarrassment. After he finally calmed down, he walked over to her then behind her. "You said for me to push you then to sit with you? I can only do so much, woman!" he chuckled and rested his hands on her back, lightly pushing her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:21 pm
Myka giggled. "It's fine, I already know I turn you on. Don't be ashamed, many people deal with my hotness." She sighed as he began to push her, suppressing a moan as he touched her back. 'Out of all the places, my back had to be one. That is not fair.' Myka leaned back to search the sky for clouds. "I know, but I didn't know it was big enough." She turned her head to look at him. "Can you please stop me so I won't feel like I'm about to fall off when I look at you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:35 pm
"Oh absolutely." he rolled his eyes. "I just can't help getting turned on by those geeky glasses of yours." he snickered and pushed her a little higher. "Than don't look at me." he shrugged and backed up a little when she began to swing towards him. She was already so high up that he had to jump to push her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:45 pm
"I beg your pardon! My glasses are awesome!" she scoffed, blushing. She'd been a little insecure about her glasses all her life and it still stung some being mocked because of them. "I have contacts, I just don't wear them very often. And there is a such thing as a glasses fetish!" She started counting the clouds and frowned. "Besides, Aunt Gina called my eyes devil eyes. The more hidden they are the better," she whispered absentmindedly. Myka tried to pump her legs, not quite remembering how, and accidentally threw herself off the swing. "AHHH!!!" She landed 5 feet away, her arm bruised and her lip bleeding yet again. "Ow...you'd think my lips would be bled dry by now, based on how many times they bleed a day."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff