Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Morning Valley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX-Nicole2414-Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:09 pm
Lshmah
Lili blinked a few time "Other guy? Oh Dami-" she turned around not seeing Damain. "H-He ditched me!!" she mumbled "He's gonna get it" she mumbled angerly. Lili looked down at the puppy smiling a little, for some reason it made her happier. "Oh, and sorry for reading your mind" she mumbled towards Clare. "Oh...and who are you" she rubbed the back of her head awkwardly.

(lucky you, your meeting Lili when she's actually happy for once haha. generally shes kinda....Bitchy XD shes Hades daughter so death, anger and hate kinda follow her around lol)
"I am Clare. I'm new here..."She said feeling like an outcast. "Nah it's fine...personally I don't mind just don't do it a lot ok." She smiled to Lilli.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:15 pm
Damian made a whimpering sound when Lili pulled him away from Nikolai. He ruffled a little and jumped off her, landing back in his human form. "By the way," he said and turned to Nikolai with a disgusted look on his face. "You taste disgusting!" he gagged. "You taste as bad as Russian cologne smells, and with heightened dog noses, that smells awful." he shuddered then noticed Clare. "Hey, I'm Damian." he smiled and stood next to Lena. "Lena's older brother." he said a little too protectivally then stood next to Lili.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:20 pm
Lili sighed "No need to be so mean, Remember im the rude one in this relationship" Lili laughed a little. "I'd introduce you to my older brother and my sister but you might not want that. Specking of which my family and these two dont know about us." she started talking softer and softer as her sentence went on.

(Nerd....I love your sig. Im dying from laughing right now!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:23 pm
"eh! there is nothing wrong with russian cologne! its just... different." he sighed "the smells of victory"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:33 pm
((gracias ^w^))

Damian looked hurt. "Rude? I'm not rude!" he said and glared at the Russian. "I'm just racist." he hissed.

"You're just jealous 'cause you don't smell good like him." Lena stuck her tongue out at Damian.

"Wha-!" Damian gaped at his sister. He stomped his feet and pointed at Nikolai. "Ya see! Ya see what you did to my poor sister? She's brainwashed!" he fumed and crossed his arms then turned his back to them and looked at Lili. "Huh? What's wrong with your family?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:41 pm
he made a face and sighed. "Russian is not a race, its a nationality"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:41 pm
"Damian smells nice....sometimes...." she mumbled and wrapped her arms around Damian's waist hugging him from the side. She looked up at him "Well.....My brother would be defensive about the fact that we....ya know" she mumbled. "He doesnt think anyone is suited for me. Like...he'd steal me away for you for put me in danger to see if you would rescue me. But he's nice really" she smiled. "And you met my little sister." she rolled her eyes and sighed. "My dad, well im his little girl so he's protective of me. And my mom....." Lili didnt even bother describing her mom. Lili's mom hated Lili, but loved her brother and sister. Lili tensed up a bit at the thought of her mother but shook it off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:44 pm
Kyuo wakes up and looks around.  

vfedcvfe

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:51 pm
"You're finally awake!" Lena yelled, not noticing anyone but Kyuo.

"Your face is a nationality!" Damian shouted then heard Lena and followed her gaze. "Who's that?" he asked, almost suspicious of the fox then heard what Lili said about how her brother would put her in danger. That's a good method, he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:55 pm
"why thank you Damian. i'm glad my face resembles Mother Russia"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:57 pm
"Well he would want to know if the guy im going out with would love me enough to save me." she mumbled "and sorry i read your mind" she mumbled then took his hand lightly. After a minute or two her phone started to vibrate, she pulled it out then sighed. "Specking of him..." she mumbled. "I will be back in like 2 minutes. Promise." she mumbled then made sure no one was looking before she kissed Damian lightly. The shadows consumed her and she was gone. But she would be back soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:57 pm
Kyuo trys to turn human but couldnt.  

vfedcvfe

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:03 pm
Damian was about to yell at the Russian when Lili kissed him. He blushed and hid his face with his wings.

Lena tilted her head at Kyuo then got an idea. "Damian!" she said and shook her brother. "Turn into a fox and talk to Kyuo for me."

Damian looked at Lena then at the fox apparently named Kyuo. "Fine." he said. It would give him a good chance to see why she kept paying attention to it. His wings folded up, revealing a silver furred fox. "Yo, what's up?" he asked the other fox and ran up to him after growling at Nikolai.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:06 pm
"I cant transform in to my human form." Kyou says.  

vfedcvfe

xX-Nicole2414-Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:07 pm
Awesome nerd
Damian made a whimpering sound when Lili pulled him away from Nikolai. He ruffled a little and jumped off her, landing back in his human form. "By the way," he said and turned to Nikolai with a disgusted look on his face. "You taste disgusting!" he gagged. "You taste as bad as Russian cologne smells, and with heightened dog noses, that smells awful." he shuddered then noticed Clare. "Hey, I'm Damian." he smiled and stood next to Lena. "Lena's older brother." he said a little too protectivally then stood next to Lili.
User ImageShe looked at him. "Hello there Damian, I'm Clare. I'm new here." She said as she went into outer space again. She wasn't paying any attention to what was happening.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff