Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:32 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey continued to walk trying to find Angelique untill she walked right by her and quickly came to a stop. Turning around her black hair flew around her face and she quickly had her arms around the other vampire "I need to get out of here before I kill everyone in here." She said quietly then looked at her and saw the smirk on her face causing her eyes to light up in excitment and quickly grab her hand and take off down the halls "I want a nice and yummy person I dont care who it is." She said her voice even more lighter causing a bunch of the humans to look at her in shock but also want. Licking her lips she could alomost see their blood running through those lovely vains of theres. Shivering in excitment she looked at Angelique and smirked making her look even more deadly then what she already was. Glancing back at the humans she could picture her fangs sinking into their delicate skins making loads of crimson blood to drain out of where she was biting and down their necks. Growling in excitement she glanced around to see who she wanted."Who do you think will be missed more?' She asked.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:middle icon is her outfit. Hope this is ok ^^ and the skyblue color is her evil side

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:00 pm
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageAngelique leaned in to whisper into Kasey's ear, "We're not going to eat these mortals, Kasey. No, let's find different food."

Her small, long fingers wrapped around Kasey's wrist in an iron grip. Angelique led Kasey outside into the Center Gardens. Very few people chose to glance towards them. Kasey, with her bipolar personality, was a strange entity to be with. As Angelique slipped behind a gathering of trees, she smirked to herself. Her sky blue eyes glowed a deep and dangerous red. That familiar thirst burned down her throat. She opened her mouth and hissed in pleasure and desire. Angelique's nails dug into Kasey's flesh. She pulled her hand away and lowered to the ground, inhaling deeply.

Angelique giggled in delight. "Excellent. I found some yummies!" She flashed her bright eyes back at Kasey. "Follow me, sweetie."

OmmOmmCookies: Click on "monster" to see her outfit.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:16 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

User Image

XXXKasey pouted when she was told she couldnt have these mortals. Sighing she let Angelique drag to to where ever. Seeing where they were going she smirked seeing everyone there. Crouching down she licked her lips"You think they would get mad if I didnt wear my uniform...im afraid it will be ruined after this."she hissed looking at her new meal as her throat began to burn. "Lead the way." She said looking at Angelique.

OOC:sorry writers block

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:34 pm
Angelique de Vincent

User ImageThe reason she didn't want to kill the mortal students was because she didn't want to get caught. Sure, they were convenient. What vampire could deny that fact? But there was the threat of exposing vampires' existence. Of course, there was something else, something worse, that she wouldn't even bear to think about. Was it the threat of Alexander Thorn's presence in the school? He could easily destroy her any time. He had certainly proven that when he drank from her.
No, it was something worse than that. For all of her immortal life, it had managed to keep her in line even when she so desired to wander astray.

Already, the sky outside had begun to darken into another sunset. Her white blond hair glinted gold in the fading light. The forest provided a cover. Angelique was headed towards the next town, a big one. There no one would even think of the murders as the work of a supernatural creature. No, they would just put it to a murderer out on a rampage. She grinned at that. How close the truth would be! If only they really knew, then they would flee their homes in pure, delicious terror.
How she wanted those beautiful days, full of terrified mortals, back!

Angelique had been tempted to go into the small town just two miles from Wickwood. Alas, murders were uncommon there. They would be extremely conspicuous unless they appeared to be the result of wild animal attacks. Nearby, on the border of the forest and the town, there were usually campgrounds. Popular sites for tourists and vacationers to relax and enjoy the scenery. She spotted a tent nearby, moving bodies shaking it, and grinned bloodthirstily.

Her eyes flashed back to Kasey and then to the tent. No doubt teenage lovers having some "fun." Angelique crept up behind the tent and then slashed it open with her sharply manicured nails. "Hey, guys!" she greeted cheerily. "Mind if I join in on the fun?"

Screams of raw terror pursued as Angelique tore into one of the mortals as the other mortal watched her lover die.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:11 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

"We are buried way too shallow...But it's okay..."

Alexander stiffened his body as she took a few steps into the room, clearly not ashamed at what she had seen or the fact that she had appeared to be spying to him. Somehow he didn't care. What he did care about though was just how much she had seen. Probably the entire thing. Hopefully though he was quiet enough for her not to hear the words he had uttered in his time playing there. He trembled slightly as he gripped the neck of the violin still in his hand. He moved quickly and with tension in each footstep as he crossed the short space between himself and the shiny, black grand piano. There he placed the instrument gently on the flat surface and gently stroked the strings. He did not look up as she spoke to him fearing he might give something more of himself away to this mortal girl.

A fleeting smirk appeared on his lips as she finished her apology to him.
"Raven it's fine. There is no need to apologize. It's just a sore spot for me. I know how I appear to others yet make no mistake, I'm used to it. I never let it go to my head. I'm a simply a man humbled by his years..." He gathered up the instrument in his hands once more and walked back to where he had placed the case for it on the teacher's desk. He was carefully putting it back in when he spoke again beginning with a sigh, "Don't share your work with me merely because you think you owe it to me," Alexander snapped the gold clasps shut, flipped the case on it't side and grabbed the handle but did not lift it. He turned to her with ice blue eyes, hoping to make this clear to her. Artist to artist. "I would rather you show it to me only because you are so proud of it that you couldn't bear to keep it all to yourself. That you just had to show it off. Do you have a piece like that Raven?"

Just as he was thinking those words though, a tune popped into his head. It continued on as he gazed upon those pained and lost eyes of hers. Her sniffling and the redness of her nose only served to help him further because now words came to him. He hummed a bit under his breath. As he did so he turned from her and went over to where all the instruments belonging to the school were kept. He pulled an acoustic guitar from it's case and pulled the strap over his shoulder. He quickly tuned it and played a few chords trying to figure out the correct notes to play. He walked with the guitar in his hands and also took his violin back out of the case. Excitement shone in his eyes as he took a seat near to where she was sitting. He placed the violin on the seat next to him and looked up at Raven. "You cried. I can see the redness around your eyes. Somehow...Raven, I feel as if we...share the same feelings on some level. He gestured to the guitar in his hands, "Believe it or not I had written some lyrics a while back but couldn't figure out how to end them or set them to music. Looking at you now I think I finished it." With that he struck the first note. The song was simple. Yet he played with feeling making it seem as if it were really complex. All the while he looked down at the guitar until he started to sing...That's when he looked straight up into Raven's eyes and never let her gaze go until the part when he picked up the violin,

"I never meant to be the one who kept you from the dark
But now I know my wounds are sewn
Because of who you are
I will take this burden on and become the holy one
But remember I am human
And I'm bound to sing this song

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed
I'm here
A saviour
Will be there
When you are feeling alone, ohh
A saviour
For all that you do
So live freely without their harm

So here I write my lullaby to all the lonely ones
Remember as you learn to try to be the one you love
So I can take this pen and teach you how to live
What is left unsaid, the greatest gift I give

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed
I'm here
A saviour
Will be there
When you are feeling alone, ohh
A saviour
For all that you do
So live freely without their harm

When I hear your cries
Praying for light
I will be there
I will always be there
"

As he finished the last note he put the violin down and looked at the girl with tears shining in his eyes. He couldn't do it anymore and something about her made it okay to just lose himself. Perhaps it was just because she had caught him that moment, or maybe it was because she truly was a meaningful presence in his life. Even though they had only known each other for two days, something about Raven Black made it okay for him to shed those tears he had held back for so long. To want to tell her...about Milly. But as always he pulled back again, afraid of what doing so might entail. He swore to never become weak again but here she was. Standing in front of him like she sent her. Dark hair, soft eyes and lovely pale skin. What was happening to him? "Raven...I'm wondering now...When the time is right, do you think you could listen to something I want to tell you? Not right now...But soon."

"...They'll find us here, holding each other tight."

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: OMGGGGGG!!! XD}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:23 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm a writer, I'm an artist.

As she knew he would, Alexander stiffened and pulled away. Vaguely, memories flooded her mind. She couldn't remember the particular times. All she could remember was crying her soul out until it begged for breath. Raven always cried quietly, never wanting her parents to know how unhappy she was. She didn't want them to worry about her, even though she was kicked in the stomach in gym after being pushed over. Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes.
The loneliness. Oh god, she would never forget the loneliness.

Raven kept silent as he spoke, having nothing in particular to say. Instead, her eyes followed him as he moved. His shoulders and back were still quite tense. Though, he did appear to be relaxing. "You're right," she whispered, trying not to cry. "I..." Raven sniffed softly and peered up into his clear blue eyes. "Yes. I have many of them, but..." She shrugged, glancing away. Then, her eyes flicked back to his. "I'd like to share them with you."

As he looked at her, Alexander's eyes glimmered with something akin to inspiration. Slowly, Raven smiled to herself. Figures that inspiration would strike at the most random of times. It had happened various times to her, sometimes when she was in the middle of a conversation. He pointed out her eyes and she absentmindedly touched them. She didn't feel the least bit embarrassed about it. Raven felt extremely comfortable in Alexander's presence. She broke out into a smile at his words. So it wasn't just herself. She wasn't hallucinating.

Silently, she listened to the song he played for her. Jealousy wracked her for a moment. She had always wanted to play an instrument. Unfortunately, learning scales and musical notes didn't come naturally to her when she had learned it in grade school. She was dumbfounded by the words he sang. His voice was low and clear and sweetly sad. Raven's jealousy dissipated instantly. She stepped forward closer to him as he finished. Confidently, she stepped even closer until she was right in front of him, looking up at him. His eyes were filled with unspeakable emotion. They appeared oddly familiar; then she realized that they were her eyes. Every morning, looking into the mirror, she saw those dark eyes.

Raven rested her hand on top of his. "Whenever you're ready to tell me, I'm here to listen." Sweetly, she smiled through her own loneliness.

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : Hatter, that was SO epic. :3  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:23 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:51 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:32 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

User Image

XXXKasey watched as Angelique went and did her thing. Shivering hearing the girl scream she quickly put on a worried face being the good actress she was and quickly ran over to the tent and opened it and let out a shock scream but she knew Angelique knew it was an act. Quickly grabbing the girl she pulled her out of the tent"Come on we have to hurry she has been killing people left and right." She said her voice soft but seductive. The girl nodded in a daze causing Kasey to smirks but quickly hid it as she took the girl and ran. When she was a little bit far but not really far enough from Angelique. Faking her panting she bent over placing her hand on her knees and saw the girl slid to the ground crying. "Oh..god...s-she killed him...." She said causing Kasey to smirk and walk over to her and kneeled down and looked at her.color=skyblue]"Its ok your safe, I promise." She said as the girl hugged her crying. Rolling her grey blue eyes she held the girl out slightly and smiled showing her fangs."Now now now wipes those tears off of that pretty face." She said her voice growing eveil causing the gril to freeze and watched as Kasey licked her lips then quickly had her pinned to the ground and leaned down to her neck. "Hmm you smell so good like fruit." She whispered in her ear while licking the vain on her neck that was pulsing like crazy. Smirking she grazed her fangs over it"I want to hear you scream!" She yelled biting into the girl making her scream loudly.

OOC:Had to keep it simple wanted to put more..but we have young ones in the site and I dont want to scar them lol Thats what happens when you watch horror movies all the time.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:27 pm
Angelique de Vincent

User ImageEyes of red blood peered from underneath the canopy of darkness. She cracked her to the side, the eyes tilting in the darkness with the change of direction. The vampiress stared down at the dead body beneath her. What had been a mortal teenaged boy was now a torn mess. Blood soaked tatters of clothing; the neck was snapped in two; bite marks and deep wounds clawed his chest and body. His flesh was torn in places. Any and all traces of blood had been consumed. The light of the setting sun glared onto her face, revealing blood-covered clothes and face. A piece of raw human flesh hung from between her teeth. Slowly, Angelique chewed on it before swallowing it.
How delicious.

She had stripped away some of the other flesh for her dining pleasure. Other vampires wouldn't have dared touch it. Angelique was no ordinary vampire. When she drank, she also ate. She was a true monster inside, though people failed to see that fact until it was too late. Angelique began feasting on more flesh and muscle, savoring the rare taste and texture of it.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:43 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:32 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

User Image

XXXKasey licked her lips moving away from the mangeled girl. Hell you proabbaly couldnt even tell that it was human. Looking around she noticed that their was blood everywhere. Smirking she looked at her uniform and saw that it was ruined. Groaning she shook her head and headed back to Angelique she watched as the vampire ate everything on the man. Walking over she kneeled down and looked at her. "Never would I try that, dont know why but I couldnt." She said. Blinking her eyes slowly turned lighter causing her to shake her head."Oh my head is killing me, eww what is that smell?" she asked being back to normal and looked over and gasped seeing Angelique then looked down at her clothes and bite her lower lip. "I..did it again..didnt I?" She said sighing and stood up."Great now i am going to be out of uniforms for a while." She muttered.

OOC:Sorry my brother is being a butt.

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:28 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

"We are buried way too shallow...But it's okay..."

Alexander's head followed Raven until he was looking down at her as she moved her body directly in front of his own. He tried his best not to flinch away from her touch like he desperately wanted to. No matter what he was always going to be afraid of this. Caring for someone, especially a human, was dangerous for him. She knew not what he was capable of and if she did he knew she would run away. It would be in her nature, much like her reaction when she met Angelique who made no attempt to hide her true nature. The truth is though, Alexander didn't hide it merely for just his parent's sake...he hid it because he didn't want to be this way. It was just natural instinct and the way he had been born. He was born to kill, born to reign over others and bring them down to their knees before him. He was more than immortal, more than vampire...

The male swallowed a lump in his throat as he looked down at her hand as rested upon his own. He lifted his hand with hers on top of it and slowly turned it over so their palms were touching. Such soft skin...it was criminal for her to be this way to him. Especially when his senses were so much more heightened than her own. He could smell her sweet breath as she took air in and out of her lungs and hear the racing of her heart beat. The warmth from her flesh was almost too hot and yet it was soothing to him. Her scent, although delectable, was more sweet and unlike the smell of simple blood that he got from other humans and immortals. Yes...she was just like her. He raised his hand higher still until their hands were lined up, only then did he gently slide his slender fingers in between her own and held her hand in his. He stared at their entwined hands for a moment before he slowly brought his light gaze back to her own silver one. When she smiled at him he felt something move inside of his chest. Startled, he looked down as if something were wrong. Only then did he realize where he was looking and his own smile came to light to match Raven's.
"I know. I think I've always known..." With that, Alexander brought them closer together and took her chin in his other hand softly. He titled her head to the side and slowly brought his head down to hers. He stopped only when their faces were barely an inch apart. He breathed his sweet scent into her face and held her gaze. Taking his hand from her chin, he trailed it up over her cheek and rested it on the side of her head. "Please...Raven..." Those last words prompted him to close the distance and press his cold, full lips to her own warm lips and leave a sweet kiss there. He held it there for only a few seconds as if he were testing if it was okay. When he pulled back his eyes searched her own for approval. "Is this...I mean..."

"...They'll find us here, holding each other tight."

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: Why thank you Evo! biggrin <3}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm a writer, I'm an artist.

Yet again, Raven could see the way his shoulders tensed. Did hers do that when someone was near? She was almost certain of it, though she didn't exactly know. They held the same pain inside of them. Once again, relief flooded her and she smiled even more gently than before, not wanting to drive Alexander away from her. All she wanted--all she needed--was someone to be with her and be a guide to her. Raven knew that she could save herself; she just needed some help.

Raven continued to smile as he lifted their palms together. Suddenly, she noticed how cold his skin was. How she had failed to notice it in the past. How wonderful it felt against her own natural warmth. He was beautiful, those cold, light blue eyes burning through her own. There was also a strange, alluring beauty to him. That Raven had never been able to deny. But she hadn't wanted to be a girl who drooled after any cute guy. Raven had experienced so much that all people became uniform in how they were. The inside shone out beyond their outside appearance.

Those cold and slender fingers of his slid through hers, intertwining them so perfectly. Her heart jumped at the contact, oddly sensitive at that moment. Alexander whispered words to himself. Slightly confused, Raven glanced towards their hands. But her gaze was redirected as Alexander tilted her face towards his. Closer and closer he came until he was barely an inch away. By this time her heart was jumping inside her chest. She was gasping for breath, surprised by the action and expectant of the next moment. His eyes fixed onto hers and locked her into place. It was only when he spoke did the blood go rushing to her cheeks.

Raven squeezed his hand affectionately, feeling her body arch towards him to meet his lips. Every thing about her seemed to buzz with warm. Still, only more warmth rushed through her body as his cold lips pressed to hers. Raven's eyes closed and she raised her hand to press to his cheek. Though the kiss only lasted a few seconds, it seemed like forever. Raven inhaled deeply, not even realizing that she had been holding her breath the entire time. His eyes searched hers, waiting for Raven's approval.

Simply Raven nodded and couldn't hold back a small smile of happiness. She couldn't resist a small giggle. "May I have another one?"

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : Okay, that was GREAT. :3
Oh Hatter? Check this out. I totally didn't realize it until I thought about it. Awesome, no? biggrin

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:53 am
**Ahaha! Nice! I totally forgot about that series! I'll post later on in the day. I have work from 8:30-4:30**  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff