Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:54 am
"I guess that explains why you smell so good.", said Shadow as his head was turned to her with his crimson eyes gazing upon Marie's miraculous beauty with the moon shining behind her. Looking up t her from below her feet, the sight from her green grace can only come up with one word from the depths of his mind. "Angel", he complimented her as he hair took flight like wings. It was an envious vision Shadow wished for to grow wings of his own. But it was a dream he could never have.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:19 pm
User Image

Locations: Roof Top | Moods: Nervous/Embarrassed | Thoughts: Why is he saying this?!?!

User Image Marie's cheeks turned pink when he said she smelled nice, but a darker shade of pink when he said 'angel'. She tried not to show it by turning her head to opposite direction, but it was as clear as day, she was embarrassed. She almost put her hood back on, but couldn't move her arms out of her nervousness.

Finally, when she gained the ability to move again, she crossed her arms and asked,
"Why are you saying that? You're making me blush!". Her face color was dimming down, but slowly. She could feel her heart pounding at a rapid rate. She took deep breaths to slow it down, but again, it was taking awhile. She knew that all she could do was sit there and wait for everything to stop.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:43 pm
Shadow was a bit confused on why she was acting so strangely. The why she shyly turned away and her face turned pink. It was a reaction Shadow has never seen before. He never realized it would be that much of a compliment to her. "Your color is more calm than mine. Your scent is like water and flowers, instead of blood. And when I see you, it feels like I'm looking into a flip of a coin. So i guess Angel is the best way to say it", he explained to her. By saying the flip of a coin, Shadow was referring Marie to be the angel, But that would also mean, Shadow is calling himself a demon.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image

Locations: Roof Top | Moods: Really Embarrassed | Thoughts: Ah! Why!

User Image Marie's cheeks turned bright red. She looked at him in confusion of why he'd compliment her. She never thought she was anything special. She only thought of herself as the strange girl down the street type, not the pretty girl next door type. She took another deep breath and looked at him in a calmer way now,"Listen, Shadow, I'm nothing special. And God knows I'm no angel, so what I'm asking is, why do you think I am? I've only just met you,". She then smiled and looked into his crimson eyes,"And personally, I don't believe you're a demon,"she comforted.

In her heart, Marie knew something was off about Shadow, but she didn't know what. She didn't care though. She knew something drew her to this town. Maybe meeting Shadow was apart of the reason why she was supposed to journey to this city.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:36 pm
Shadow stands up as he faces her with his crimson eyes shining through his hood. "I mean it. What I told you was no lie, which means its exactly what i thought of you.", he said calmly. He looks out to the horizon for a moment. "Even if you don't believe it. At least you know you have something in in common with an Angel.", he says as he looks at her again. "You can dream like one. Just like how you can wish to fly", he said in a melancholy tone. "But as for me, I'm a creature without dreams. Only Nightmares.", he looks on to the horizon again as he grabs his cloak in a firm tight grip. Knowing his next move would be risky, he knew it was time to prove his point to her. RThe moment was silent as the wind began to howl as if an omen may be approaching."See for yourself", He throws his cloak like a magician unveiling his secrets as it flies away flapping into the winds of the dark night. Shadow reveals himself to Marie. He continues to watch the horizon as the moonlight reflects from his shiny midnight black hair. He had claws, Wolf-like ears, a long furry tail, and skin as white as the moon. Although for a moment the shadows made him appear toi be some sort of creature of darkness, until the wind blew his long bangs out of his face. Regardless of his strange aspects or his ferocious cold expression in his blood crimson eyes, his face was that of a natural young boy. It was full of grace and wonder as his eyes reflected the moonlight.

User Image

Shadow's Unveiling  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Acheron paused, taking three rapid steps before he leaped, a momentary pulse of rippling light leaving his foot as he leaped, the mortar and brick cracking under his leap from one rooftop to the next before he landed with a loping stride that was rapid as his violet black hair swayed around his face, falling to his shoulder blades. He exhaled slowly, pausing as he saw a girl with green hair and a guy with deep crimson eyes. He winced as memories flickered in his mind; he did his best not to think as it brought forth memories that were almost always unpleasant. His dark gray-black eyes lightened to a slightly creepy silver-gray as a faintly sadistic smirk surfaced over his lips as Ash's gentle personality faded to be replaced by Tolos' bored yet cold personality. There were really four seperate personalities within his mind: Ash, the 'original' personality that was gentle and friendly; Tolos, who was cold and distant in speech and personality; Apos, who was downright unpleasant and somewhat sadistic; and Chaos, who was flat out insane... even Chaos couldn't predict what Chaos would do next.
Each seperate personality had subtle shifts to his outward appearance, as well. Ash's personality had dark grayish black eyes that were normally very expressive, while Tolos' silvery gray gaze was often distant and at best apathetic. Apos had very creepy reddish violet eyes and facial tribal markings around his eyes while Chaos' swirling reddish orange-yellow eyes were downright scary and he had intricate tribal tattoos in a variety of colors, mostly dark reds, blacks, and crimson all over his body.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Tolos cocked his head as a faint smirk crossed his face, his silvery gray eyes seeming to gather the moonlight and glow brighter as he spread his legs apart, bouncing on his toes slightly. Unlike his gentler side (Ash), he knew more about his kinetic powers than the other two, who were more likely to go on a rampage than anything simply because something annoyed them or set them off. He knew Chaos was likely to do something like that simply because he felt like it. He held up one hand, a faint crackle of odd reddish energy pulsing around a centralized point barely in front of his palm. The air quickly began to swirl and localize into a tighter spinning orb as he focused it. He kept shifting his weight from side to side, bouncing on the balls of his feet and drawing the kinetic energy upward through his body. He blinked when the crimson eyed kid suddenly removed the cloak from his body. His hand unconsciously rose and released the concentrated energy in a whining thump, like a bass drum heard from a distance when struck by a metal drumstick. The kinetic burst struck the cloak, incinerating it almost immediately. He heard a bird's startled cry before he saw the bird explode in a shower of smoking feathers and sparks. "Knew they had cameras tracking us... though as Project Flashburn, they underestimated us... one time too many," he muttered. He cocked his head, letting the dark brown bomber jacket swirl around him as he half turned, his ragged black jeans whispering faintly as the wind blew past him over the dark gray-black military style boots he wore.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image
"Death is a reward..for thouse who live in hell"

Cross sighed shaking his head.

"I only told the truth."he said.

User Image
You can't live..until you die."

Vincent stood on the roof his wings across him like cloak as he watched Nyx jump out of the window. He simply shook his head and smiled..turning he jumped off gliding..into the street..putting up his hood..and letting his wings hide once more..he started walking toward the hideout..his eyes blazing red threw the darkness of his cloak.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Luna smiled at Cross and shook her head. "Trust me, she's not mad at you. She just easily gets jealous and I guess she's scared at the moment. She can be such a kid you know." she said with a shrug of her shoulders. Her ears perked up as she felt a cold chill down her spine and her hand quickly moved to her mark. Nyx was running through the alleys with spirits following close behind her. She had a strange feeling move through her body and she recognized it as paranoia. She shouldn't have left the hideout but she needed the air. She could feel the moonlight on her back and the cold night breeze brushing against her skin. It was the only thing that could relax her. Even though she could feel her sister was in trouble. But Luna had Cross. They could take care of each other if anything bad happened. They were tougher and they had a better chance without her there slowing them down. Or so she thought.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:36 pm
User Image

Locations: Roof Top | Moods: SUPER EMBARRASSED | Thoughts: He did not just do that?!?!

User Image Marie's face almost exploded with redness and embarrassment. She couldn't help but stare, and quickly turned her back towards him. It was one of the most embarrassing things she had ever seen. No, the most embarrassing thing. She quickly caught her breath, placed her hands over her eyes, and turned around. "Ok. I get it. You have nightmares, and very pale skin I might add, but could you please put your clothes back on. I can't look at you seriously otherwise,"she nervously croaked out. But as she thought, she noticed his features above the waist were indeed, animal like. Almost roaring with ferocity and strength, The way he seemed to change shape in the shadows made her wonder with immense curiosity of what his past might have been like or what experiments were performed on him.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:55 am
Shadow was getting a bit nervous at first to show what he looked like at first. But with her to him unveiling his cloak, it seemed obvious to him she took it the wrong way. "Duh?..Wha?","He reacted in a goofy tone as a drop dripped past his head and his ears went down. He raised his ears, scratches his head and growls silently in irritation storming at her. He got close enough to be face to face and taps her shoulder saying an annoyed tone at the end,"Why dont you look again. Maybe there is something wont see if you just pay attention!!!" He refereed to his clothing, as he was wearing a black long-sleeve shirt with gray sleeves, black military cargo combat pants, steel-toed combat boots, and a gray and blue striped wrapped around his neck. He was also wearing grip gloves, a gun holster and a large strange object was on his back wrapped in bandages. The shirt and pants were wrapped tightly around his waist and chest tightly to show he had a well built figure, but nothing revealing. He crosses his arms and as his tail irritably waves around. Seeing that she misunderstood his actions, Shadow concludes that she is the fast-type who jump to the wrong conclusion. "You actually thought I would do that? Just what hell is going on in that head of yours", he said as he wondered about her. His close up showed a better view of his face with it's gentle expression and the cold ferocity in his eyes as he stands in a strong posture.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:32 am
Favorite Quote: "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching"
Apperance: User Image
Name: Sandra
Bio: Sandra was put in a foster home when she was four because her parents left her to explore the world and have fun. She was fostered when she was nine. She lead a normal life until she was sixteen when her foster parents gave her to the government to be experimented on. When Sandra was finally let free from the government to hunt the other escaped experiments, she murdered her foster parents for what they did to her.
Hunter/Hunted: Hunter
Powers: Controls wax and earth
Weapons: Hidden knifes
Other: N/A
Song: Dread & Fugitive Mind by Megadeth

Favorite Quote: “Every man dies - Not every man really lives”
Apperance: User Image
Name: Kasie
Bio: Kasie was experimented on since she was about four, forgetting who her family where. The government decided to wipe her memory of the experiments, but she gets flash backs now and then, now she's trying to escape that want to kill her.
Hunter/Hunted: Hunted
Powers: Forms crystals and controls water.
Weapons: Two Dessert Eagles
Other: N/A
Song: Circles by In This Moment

((Miss me Spirit? ^.^))  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:49 am
( well its good to see u back CG.)

User Image
"Death is a reward..for thouse who live in hell"

Cross looked at Lunda with a raised brow..before looking out the window..vans were driving up to the parking lots of the two homes beside them. Cross shook his head and sighed.

"Go as close to the roof as you can..but don't come out..you hear?"he said softly and starred at her.

"I'll try to be back as quickly as I can..but I have a feeling we aren't the only ones being..tracked."he said and let his wings slowly come from his back..he sighed.

"Remember..don't come out inless someone else comes in."he said and gives her a reassuring smile.

User Image
You can't live..until you die."

Vincent sat down watching as the two vans quickly opened there back doors..and members from the Government..covered in heavy body armor..each weilding a AK. Vincent put his finger in his ear and slowly a twirl of yellow whirled around it..he threw it like a marble that scattered between the feet of the army unit. Slowly the yellow marble seemed to grow..and take shape after one of the men kicked it infront of one of the vans. They all turned there heads when a girl only in a towel appeared..she smiled and touched the van she had seemingly appeared from..all the sudden in a brillant blast the van flew taking several members down in a single shot. The woman then turned walking into a different building..most likly looking for clothing.

Vincent sighed.

"Isabella..I told you to stop doing that.."He growled under his breath.

"Sorry...couldn't help myself.." Isabella said threw the connection of her soul and her master. Vincent shook his head but stood up and climbed up to the roof of the building she went inside. He sat on the edge watching the hideout closly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:10 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Luna nodded slowly and she got up grumbling. "Of all times for her to run off..." was all that could be heard as she walked out of the door of the apartment. She found the stairs and quickly started climbing up them so she could reach the door that lead to the roof. Nyx had stopped dead in her tracks and she chewed on her lower lip while spirits twirled around her. They were all asking what was wrong or what she should do. She flattened her ears on her head and tried to ignore them. She honestly didn't know what to do. But standing around and worrying was not going to help her. Yet as she tried to move, she felt frozen in place and she shook her head. She couldn't go back if she was right. Before she knew it, the spirits disappeared again and she was by herself. Now she really wished she hadn't left.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas