Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Crafter's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to showcase your creations, get inspiration, ask and/or answer questions, and just have fun! 

Tags: Crafting, Beading, Drawing, Jewelry, Photography 

Reply Welcome to A Crafter's Guild
Hello and Welcome! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:27 pm
Chrome Diopside
Emm-Kaye
Chrome Diopside
Thank you! Yeah if you want to make earrings like that it's really simple if you know how to wire wrap

Know wire wrapping from the beading that I do - will give it a try - may not like it when done, but can always take them back apart...

It's easiier to do with a very thin gage if that helps

That does, thank you. Think I'll try it this weekend.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:32 pm
I always make a point to introduce myself in the Welcome section if I join a group so here goes xd

Hello I'm Loviedoll...however I really don't care call me what you like 3nodding I've been crafting for years doing all different kinds of crafts.

Right now I'm quite fond of yarn work and sewing heart . I don't know how to knit but I'm pretty good at crocheting, and once I get the tools I'll be learning how to do that too.

I'd be happy to help post patterns and sites. A suggestion... have a section where you put up tutorials in different things, like how to do certain stitches in sewing or crocheting or knitting? I know I like having tutorials at my fingertips when I need them 3nodding

Loony-Lunetta

Tipsy Fairy

9,150 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:19 am
LovieDoll
I always make a point to introduce myself in the Welcome section if I join a group so here goes xd

Hello I'm Loviedoll...however I really don't care call me what you like 3nodding I've been crafting for years doing all different kinds of crafts.

Right now I'm quite fond of yarn work and sewing heart . I don't know how to knit but I'm pretty good at crocheting, and once I get the tools I'll be learning how to do that too.

I'd be happy to help post patterns and sites. A suggestion... have a section where you put up tutorials in different things, like how to do certain stitches in sewing or crocheting or knitting? I know I like having tutorials at my fingertips when I need them 3nodding

Great idea! Will set up one of the sub directories that way. Thank you, and Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:51 am
Emm-Kaye
LovieDoll

Great idea! Will set up one of the sub directories that way. Thank you, and Welcome!

Thank you heart and I'm glad I could help 3nodding lemme know if there is anything else I can do to help I'll learn how to make banners too xd

Loony-Lunetta

Tipsy Fairy

9,150 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:03 am
LovieDoll
Emm-Kaye
LovieDoll

Thank you heart and I'm glad I could help 3nodding lemme know if there is anything else I can do to help I'll learn how to make banners too xd

I'm trying to learn that myself - not trying real hard, YET... If you can come up with anything, let me know & we'll take a vote of the members as to what banner they want us to use...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:54 am
we can do more than one banner I've seen them done 3nodding but thats ok if we want to have just one xd I was curious also on if you were gonna make anything kinda *sparkly* or whatever you want to call it to draw people to the group? you know colorful posts and whatnot because that would probably draw some attention.

Loony-Lunetta

Tipsy Fairy

9,150 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:02 am
LovieDoll
we can do more than one banner I've seen them done 3nodding but thats ok if we want to have just one xd I was curious also on if you were gonna make anything kinda *sparkly* or whatever you want to call it to draw people to the group? you know colorful posts and whatnot because that would probably draw some attention.

Have put ideas out for bid to banner makers - haven't gotten responses yet...would like animated, or sparkly ... anything colorful enough to attract people's attention would be good.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:05 pm
Hi, I'm Jessica. I do a lot of different crafts, but my favorites are knitting and spinning yarn. whee I hope to be able to share ideas and projects and whatnot with like minded people.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:36 am
entervixen
Hi, I'm Jessica. I do a lot of different crafts, but my favorites are knitting and spinning yarn. whee I hope to be able to share ideas and projects and whatnot with like minded people.

Welcome to the Guild! I hope you have fun here!
I love to knit, and have taught myself how to spin - I even bought a spinning wheel, but have I not had enough time to practice/play with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:22 pm
Emm-Kaye
entervixen

Welcome to the Guild! I hope you have fun here!
I love to knit, and have taught myself how to spin - I even bought a spinning wheel, but have I not had enough time to practice/play with it.

Thanks! Spinning is so much fun, but so far I haven't been able to afford a wheel. So I've been collecting spindles, yay! I just got two Kunderts in the mail today, actually. ^_^  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Fabulous Necrosis

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:07 am
Hello there, all :3
I'm Sarah and I like making teddy bears (and their friends).

I see there are a lot of people here who can knit, I'm very jealous, my aunt tried to teach me a while back...but I am terrible at it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:57 am
Animals_hate_me
Hello there, all :3
I'm Sarah and I like making teddy bears (and their friends).

I see there are a lot of people here who can knit, I'm very jealous, my aunt tried to teach me a while back...but I am terrible at it.

Welcome to the guild!
Teddy bears (and friends) are wonderful! They are a lot of fun to make, and are so cute!  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Demon Mint Marmalade

4,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:48 pm
My name is Mary I am 21 years old and I mostly do sewing and clay work, right now I am planning duct tape and trash bag gowns for a friend an I's Halloween costumes! My favorite project that I've done to day was my boyfriend and I's pokemon gijinka costumes and second was a rag doll I made named Nigel.Click here for Dev account  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:11 am
Demon Mint Marmalade
My name is Mary I am 21 years old and I mostly do sewing and clay work, right now I am planning duct tape and trash bag gowns for a friend an I's Halloween costumes! My favorite project that I've done to day was my boyfriend and I's pokemon gijinka costumes and second was a rag doll I made named Nigel.

Welcome to the Guild!
I love clay work - do you fire your clay, or is it the kind you don't have to fire?
Only suggestion I've got for the duct tape/trash bag gowns is be very careful with the duct tape, and, if you can, use small strips of it at a time - once it attaches to something, it's attached! (I was using some last weekend, and managed to attach it to pretty much everything BUT what I was trying to tape, including itself (and, myself - it hurts when arm hairs are pulled out, btw) ... I wound up having to throw away a fairly large strip. wink  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

tashaand5

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:20 pm
hey everyone my name is Tasha and i do a little of everything but i got lost of stuff going on right now but i will get on her more sunday and put pics up and show you all what i like to do and see if i can get any ideas  
Welcome to A Crafter's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff