Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[LIBRARY] Amityville Academy School Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:34 pm

The next thing he knew, Jericho was being tugged on towards some others. Neither of these two boys were present at his... 'rescue' from what he could remember. The one demon was kinda pretty, though. It was kind of strange, but he couldn't help it.

"... Hi. Sorry if you already know me. My memory isn't quite what it used to be," he said somewhat sheepishly to the two demons.

Baneful
Toshihiko Two
Bilious
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:35 pm

"I fe--AH!" Sibyl was squished under Gabriel's weight as he rolled over her. When he was done she sighed with relief and moved to get back up..until he rolled over her again.

"Gabriel was--GEH!" He rolled over her again and she collapsed to the floor under his weight.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sibyl tried to get up again.

Nio Love
Melodine Cantus

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:43 pm

"The books are on the shelves, your dumbass." Marzena said exasperatedly. Gabriel wasn't that stupid, right? And yet she felt the need to explain something that should be clear to everyone because he was really acting quite dumb and she didn't understand why. Boils.

A squashed seal wasn't something she was particularly happy about, and so she squatted down and attempted to push the rolling Gabriel off Sibyl. "We're supposed to be doing research. This is a library, Gabriel."

Oh Jack, it was as if she had to be a mother to these two.

Nio Love

Eight
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:43 pm

Kettil must have been in her mind or something, because the moment Professor Selene mentioned groups, she was looking to him and the others. With a nod, she grins as she placed her hands behind her back "I guess so, if I have to." she tries not to chuckle as she moves towards the table that Zel found. She only stopped when she saw her brother pulling out chairs.

Chewing on the inside of her mouth, she frowns but doesn't say anything. It was going to take him, she knew this. She just hope Darren wouldn't be doing this the whole time. Taking a seat, she crossed her legs as she rest her elbows on the table "Alright, so um...what book should be choose then?" looking between Kettil and Amarus, she was hoping one of them might know what would be good to read around this place.

If not, she really didn't want to go looking....>.>;;;

Pales
OMG....no I so don't want to team up with you. -shuns- JK...ilu,,,,

Face your demons

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:46 pm

"Groups." Christof signed with a quick forceful movement, not caring what plans to hide on the sidelines Barth had. "Jericho. Amnesia." He glanced to the apparently Raum demon with an Igorly looming and expression of disgust.

Toshihiko Two

Baneful

Blade Kuroda

--

Enzo stared down at the fresh note with a carefully bottled expression. "LOADA' KELPIESHIT." He snarled, throwing the paper down. That was the last straw to suck what effects remained of Amarus's brew. He was officially grumpy and disappointed and now had three appointments he was more than likely going to skip- or at least attempt to.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Barth looked momentarily startled.

"Ah, he- err. That's right. I've heard," he said, plucking a thread from the arm and, realizing what he was doing, stopping and giving Jericho a nervous smile.

It came across as coquettish.

"Barth," he introduced himself. "We were...friends, yes." He looked over at Rex, explaining, "he...came down with something. And has been overseas a while. It effected his memory. But he's looking...quite like himself, now. You're looking very good, Jericho. And yes. We can be in a group, I don't mind. ...Christof, do you mind seeing if there's a Media center here? And um, if there isn't, just pick up any book that seems...thin. Please. This is...?"

He gestured to Rex expectantly.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Gabby stopped rolling all over Sibyl, forcing down a giggle as he stood up and picked her up like a suitcase, wrapping one arm around her waist. "Yeah, yeah, books. You got any preferences, mom?"

Eight
Melodine Cantus
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Oh. Well. Okay. Sibyl will just hang here like a limp noodle.

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:01 pm

"Rex" Rep said gruffly, giving the monstrous stitched man a glare to rival his own, he wasn't the only one who could do moody. He was having a bad day and at this point was pretty ******** happy to share it. "Cheerful isn't he?" he said with a brow raise at Christof.

Jericho though got a very rapt sort of look, particularly his wings.

"Are you a dragon?"

He might have sparkled. Just a little.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:08 pm

Christof was making some hand motions to the demons. Oh. Sign language. He didn't know what was just said right now, but it didn't matter as the two demons addressed him.

"Pleasure to meet you both," Jericho said with a somewhat awkward smile. The other one, apparently he hadn't known before, "I'm Jericho."

Turning back towards Barth for the moment, he paused as he... received a rather alluring smile. Now, he was starting to wonder if there was something to their friendship prior to all of this. That may explain this odd attraction he felt.

Maybe.

Who could say.

Thankfully, he was distracted by Rex.

"Yeah. I'm a red dragon," he replied before kind of mumbling quietly, "Though apparently I was kinda gray for awhile... and bigger... and then an elf..."

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Even though Mira had technically been the motherly figure while their mother had been... away, it had been difficult for her to handle all ten younger siblings. And so, Marzena had also grudgingly taken up that role somewhat, attempting to rein in Ada's pranks hadn't been an easy task, especially when Radek wasn't much help. This current situation right now? It certainly reminded her of having to discipline her younger siblings.

"Gabriel." She said exasperatedly. At least he had stopped trying to make a selkie pancake. "Let's focus on class, shall we? And then we can get out of the library and roll around I don't even--"

"Any natural forms you're interested in studying? Sibyl?" It wasn't as if she wanted to be stuck here mothering these two forever either.

Nio Love

Eight
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:16 pm

He was fine with research.

But uh, with groups? Erebus really wasn't the most social of creatures and he was honestly quite lost. He stood there dumbfounded for a moment before remembering that Thack had been in this class too, and looked around to try and find his brother.

And saw a certain someone.

User Image
brb, casually hiding behind a bookcase here

Nothing Yet
Erebus is looking for his bro!

demon_pachabel
Erebus might.... be.... hiding from........ a kitsune

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Christof's eyes narrowed. "Need-to-do-assignment," He signed in sharp, quick hand motions, "Can-take-out-book-after-research. Complete-task." He gave Barth's horn a sharp flick as though reprimanding a bad dog. Just because his Master was looking especially handsome didn't excuse him from staying focused. That was why his Igor was there, clearly. Christof drank it in.

He shuffled to eye Rex suspiciously. Another demon... and a bird demon, besides. The hooked protrusions along his larger shoulder prickled and sharpened.

His attentions returned to Jericho, mouth twisting a moment. There were a million things he wanted to ask, but now was not the time. It was just good to see him looking... well, not crippled for one, and also looking more himself than ever.

He still wondered if Mistress was angry. He was too afraid to ask.

Baneful

Toshihiko Two

Blade Kuroda
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Calder came into the library, yawning and rubbing one eye. Slide shows did not keep his attention no matter how interested in natural forms he was, and he had fallen asleep at some point early in the lesson. When he woke up, everyone was already walking out of the room, and he barely managed to catch up in time. Spotting Barth, he moved over and yawned. "I didn't see you come into class. Are you just here to like...research stuff for your things?" He didn't know exactly what Barth researched for inventions at any given time considering how complex they were, but he didn't see Barth walk into the class either.

Calder then glanced to see Christof, Jericho, and some stranger. He waved to all of them. "Hey."

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:31 pm

I’d pick something with natural forms in the title, I guess.” Andrew watched the chaos caused by the teacher and students, which… AJ seemed to join into. At least AJ was on the list. “I think he’s busy.” That voice sounded oddly familiar. Liked a certain mini pet. He had a feeling it was not coincidence.

“I suck at reading or rather… paper and I just don’t get along… So, I’m just gonna go grab another 2 people for our group."

Andrew watched as one of the boils form the fight earlier attempted to negotiate with the other librarian and was handed yet another detention slip. He walked over. “You know, just doing the work would probably help you avoid those. Come join my group, or you can just take a nap at our table, I don’t care.” Andrew didn’t actually care if the boil did work… but he seemed interesting, maybe even interesting enough for deals. He liked that idea.

Theidren

Meegane

Bilious
*trying to claim*
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items