Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
O Woe is Me Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any crap going on with you?
  Where do I begin?
  Not really.....
View Results

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:43 pm
Goodkind and Josh.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:25 am
Me. biggrin  

sabre_sword
Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:21 pm
Why does arrogance make some people hot... *coughDarkenRahlcough* ...but other people creepy and stupid? *coughDakotacough*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:30 pm
chubby_choco
Why does arrogance make some people hot... *coughDarkenRahlcough* ...but other people creepy and stupid? *coughDakotacough*

It's like confidence. There's good confidence: Platinum. And bad confidence: Racheal.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:20 am
Or ignorance. Kailah makes it cute. Anyone else makes it frustrating.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:32 am
chubby_choco

I like to think I make it funny.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:40 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco

ignorance....whats that?
...im lost...XP  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:23 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco

ignorance....whats that?
...im lost...XP

See? Even Platinum is ignorant to something. IGNORANCE ITSELF!  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:30 pm
Being ignorant to ignorance?

Wouldn't it be nice if stupidity was painful?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:10 pm
chubby_choco

Hmmm......yes.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:25 am
Phanari
chubby_choco

Hmmm......yes.

but wouldnt that mean it would hurt to be my goofy self sometimes then?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:32 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco

Hmmm......yes.

but wouldnt that mean it would hurt to be my goofy self sometimes then?

No way, Platinum. You're too awesome to be stupid. You're my sweet wittle Platinum Bubby Boy! ::huggles:: heart  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:24 am
...this thread is getting scary. I'm hearing BABY TALK. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:38 am
I think it's fun to do that to such a manly guy as Platinum. Expecially because he says things like Comfy Wumfy.  

Phanaridie

ShizokuUyeno

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:04 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Yea my sister left her baby at my house again without notice to me or my brother jst dropped him off and left...well he started crying and i dont know who to care for a baby...yet...well we called my mom but she wasnt going to be home for like another hour. well it wuz the last straw...i wuz tired of my sister doing that...so i called her and i told her what was what...lets jst say it involved alot of the ******** word. well suffice it to say she came and got the kid. then my mom came home...and the baby wuznt there. well she called my sister and then my mom and dad "talked" and then she called me into the living room after a bit...she told me that she was sorry that she didnt inform me my sister was dropping my nephew off. but that even though i wuz frustrated i had no right to refer to him to my sister as "your ******** baby" i told my mom that i wouldnt apologize to my sister because i felt justified in my decision, and i would not apologize if i didnt mean it...so she said that was okay and i thought it was done...well later on she came into my room and said she had some new rules for me...
1. i had a curfew at midnight.
2. i could no longer play WoW after 11pm.
3. i could no longer have friends over past 10:30pm.
and 4. i needed to be in bed by 11pm.
I told her that i was sorry that i couldnt except those rules.
she gave me a funny look...so i asked her.
So because i will not apologize for actions i felt justified in i am being punished with restrictions including a 'bed time'.
she said that it was only unfortunate coincidence that she was imposing these rules at this time. I said "bullshit, your telling me that my actions this day in no way influenced this decision? i highly doubt that..and if you tell me they didnt ill have to call your lie." she said that she was sorry i felt it was punishment. i asked her how should i see it. she told me that i should see it as guide lines to get me on track. I asked her how she could impose rules on things she cannot control. she looked at me funny asking how she couldnt control these things. i told her.
well you mean to impede a 'bedtime' on me so that i can wake up for college because you believe i have problems doing so yet even when i did have a bed tiem i always slept in if no one forcefully woke me up. i then said how she felt she could enforce rules that dealt on something that i was paying for out my own pockets*ie college*. i then asked her how she thought it possible to enforce restrictions on a computer i bought with my money that a play a game on that i not only bought with my own money but pay for monthly without my own money. i told her that would be like me telling her when and where she could drive 'her' car. i said that i will accept her rules about a curfew and friend curfew because it is their house, but i told her that i would not accept imposed restrictions on my hobbies or habbits that are involved only with things that i pay for completely. she looked at me sort of funny. i told her that if she wished to enforce such rules on my hobbies/habbits then i would be forced to move out, because i would not tolerate unjust restrictions placed on me. after all this conspired and i solved that doodad of bullshit my mother began to push the comment i made to my sister once again. she said i had no empathy towards others and that i had no sympathy what so ever...i corrected her misconception. I told her that i had no empathy for my 'sister' and the reason i have no empathy towards her is because for every wrong my sister performed against my parents and every hurt she caused my parents i took as a personal offence...each one whittled away at any feelings beside the basice love you give a sibling. I told her that i wouldnt apologize because i felt i gave no offense to the child because at that moment i wasnt refering to my nephew as my nephew, i used his existence and my severe dislike towards her in an attempt to harm her emotionally by using the said phrase. i told her that i would apologize to my sister if it made my mother feel better but i wanted to know that i wouldnt mean it and therefore the apology would be wasted. i told her that it wuznt the fact of her leaving the baby to my watch that angered me, it wuz her blatant disregard of informing me that she needed someone to watch him. I told my mom that if she asked me over the phone if i would watch my nephew that i would say yes...not for my sisters sake but the childs...after all of this my mother understood why i said what i said, that i ment no verbal harm towards my nephew, and that i wouldnt apologize to a sister i cared as little for as Brandi does hers.
But still i feel my parents are angered at me and that they will nvr fully understand why i said what i said or why even when they were attempting to punish me i showed them how wrong they were to think they could in the fashion they were going at. I felt the need to inform them of their wrong...because i do not stand for any injustice...

comment on this if you find the time to read it all.
but only if you read it all...

wow platinum if i had said something like that i would have been put through a wall in a literal sence then if i tried to fight against it i would have found myself looking for a new place to crash minus all of my posessions. even the ones i paid for just myself. my daddy mean  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff