Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
McGlenn's Furry Pub (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How drunk are you?
It's a pub. I'm hammered.
100%
 100%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 19

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:24 pm
"I can imagine it never gets old." Cagney chuckled softly and placed the glass back on the counter top, giving a slight nod to the bartender. "If you would be so kind~" He reached into his vest pocket and pulled out his pack of cigarettes, placing them beside his empty shot glass. "Do you mind if I..?" He trailed off, glancing up at the canine.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:36 pm
Luke shrugged as he filled the glass up with the potent drink. "I don't mind one bit. I mean, it's a pub. Who's gonna care anyway?" The german shepherd finished filling the shot, setting the bottle back down. "I'm Luke, by the way."  

gamerguy121

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:44 pm
"You'd be surprised." With that, Cagney removed a square from the pack, followed by a lighter. Slowly, he brought the cig to his lips, striking the lighter and bringing the dancing flame close to the cig. Once lit, he placed the lighter down and took a deep drag. "Cagney. Cagney Milish." He calmly uttered while extending a paw to the german shepherd.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:06 pm
"Nice to meet you, Mr. Milish." Luke grinned as he shook the man's paw. "So, what is it that you do for a living?" Luke pulled a stool from the area inside the counter, sitting across from the aged canine.  

gamerguy121

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:29 pm
Cagney slowly lifted the shotglass to his lips, the aroma causing his nose to twinge. He quickly swallowed the drink, the burning taste causing him to grit his teeth. "Ahh.." He tilted his head up to look at Luke, his eyes watering slightly. "Nothing exciting. I'm an architect."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:36 pm
She takes out here black colored violin,the paint shining in the light she then places it on the counter with she takes out the bow and sits next to the old canine and taps he's shoulder with her free paw,"Mind if I have a smoke,I need it."  

Gardevoir14

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 pm
Cagney turned to the woman and tilted back his beret slightly to get a better look, offering a warm smile to her. "Who am I to turn away a lady in need?" The shepherd took his pack in paw and plucked a lone cig from it, then held it out to her. "Feel free to help yourself~"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:01 am
Rose smiles that him and takes the cig,"Thank you,your such a gentlemen."She pulls down the bow next to her violin and sticks the cig in her mouth and reaches inside her pants pocket to take out a black lighter with a white cross on it and lights it.She takes a puff and inhales the toxic she loves and exhales it."  

Gardevoir14

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:03 am
"Gentleman? Hehe, nonsense." Cagney smiled and took a shallow drag from his f**, letting the smoke settle in his lungs before slowly exhaling it through his nose. "I just find manners important when dealing with a lady, miss.. what did you say your name was?~"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:36 am
A new patron walked in then, looking around with detached curiosity...a white rabbit dressed in red, like she walked out of the Wonderland books. She seemed to deem the place to her liking, and she sat down at the bar. "What drinks do you have to offer?"  

Ms White Rabbit

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:12 am
Kay looked the rabbit up and down and set the glass she was polishing on the bar. "Whatever you want, pick your poison," she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:22 am
The rabbit thought. A bloody mary, please." A red drink with a garnish of vegetables. Fitting.  

Ms White Rabbit

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:27 pm
Renaldo stuck one of his dark feet into the pub. The crane slowly crept in and looked over at the bar. He walked over and thought. "Gots any scotch?" The bird said, sounding more dissoriented than usual.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:04 pm
Luke eyed the crane suspiciously. "Yeah, but....I gotta ask you, buddy. Were you just cut off at another bar? Just wondering."  

gamerguy121

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:11 pm
"Nopes, ferst bar i've been in taday." Renaldo blinked twice and looked over the menu again. "And a Shirely Temple...And a bottle a' tater vodka if ya 'ave it..." The crane scratched his head and thought deeply again.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff