Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Rink Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:20 pm
Hana nodded forming two coats one of shadows, one of light. Handing the light one to Anne Hana took the pair of skates. Sitting on the ground she tied them up and slipped on the shadow jacket. She unstably stood up glancing at Anne. "Ready?" she asked shakily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:26 pm
Anne had finally gotten the skates tied on ad stood up surprisingly she had great balance seeing this was her first time. She slipped on the jacket and smiled "Yes I am ready".  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:45 pm
"Let's skate!" Hana giggled walked to the edge of the ice kicking off she wobbily skated in a slow line.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:50 pm
Anne walked to the edge then got onto the ice. This was actually really easy. Anne skated past Hana "This is easy" she giggled as she went past her.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:56 pm
"Maybe for you! I'm a roller skater not an ice skater!" Hana squealed falling on he butt. "Gah! Anne your so mean~ Get it right off the bat.." she giggled trying to stand stably.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:04 am
Anne laughed then skated over to Hana, she held her hand out to help her up. "I can help keep you stable if you want" she said with a smile  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:34 am
Hana shook her head, "If I hold onto you we're both going down!" Hana grinned beginning to skate again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:36 am
"Oh, Ok" Anna skated beside Hana, ready to help her back up if she fell.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:56 am
"Whats it like being an angel? Having wings of feather and not leather? Having a halo instead of horns?" Hana asked looking over at Anne.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:04 pm
"Well there are lots of kinds of angels. Not all of our wings are feathers. There are cloud wings, feather wings, light wings, and air wings which are invisible. although i am lucky enough to change my kind of wings to any of the ones i listed. And not all of us have a halo, we are granted a halo when we have done enough good thing. Buy being in your picture i have been granted another angel point. Its like getting a prize in a game, after you get so many points you get a prize. Then you strive to get more points to get the next prize up." Anne sighed a bit "Although I am far from my next prize. But being an angel can be fun i guess. Although living seems more of a blast" she smiled a bit. "What about being a demon? is that any fun?" she said softly.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:21 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:28 pm
"My type of demon is boring. I say I'm a demon of the arts because of my skill in art but in truth I'm a succubus. Plus there's no such thing as a demon of the arts... Ehehehe makes me unique.. I haven't seen much difference in wing type we seem to all have similar wings you know looking like bat wings. Most of us are born with horns the older we get the larger the horns only a few succubi are born with tails you know, I'm one of them. And much like your prize things it's similar for us but the more souls you obtain the higher your rank the more powers you get. I don't like being a demon so far." Hana shook her head and smiled weakly at Anne.  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:39 pm
Anne smiled a bit "I think being a devil would be kind of fun. Although I dont think im cut out to be one" she sighed. "Would you like to be an angel?" Anne said and stopped suddenly, her face serious looking for once.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:50 pm
Hana stopped as well and stared at Anne for a long moment, "Possibly.. Why?" she asked.  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:57 pm
"My next goal, 2500 angel points. It will give someone a chance at a different life style. I can grant them one wish, but it has to be something that would change there life somehow. So you wouldn't be able to ask for a hotdog or something. And no immortality, that would be cheating. My friends, Lili and Mio can technically give a wish to anyone they so choose, but getting them to pick you might be hard....." she mumbled. Lili and Mio had chosen to wait and find someone who truly needed their life changed in some way. Although they could grant small wishes as well with the approval of their father.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff