Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Feilds
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:19 am
She sighed " But if I stayed my parents would still be alive...I would be unhappy but at least they would have still been alive...." She looked down at the ground, her ears were gone and so with her tail...."I should have stayed..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:24 am
Fenix stood with her, not knowing what to say for a while. After a moment, He gently lifted her chin up.
"You did what you saw as right," he said, looking into her blue eyes. He felt his breath catching in his chest as he stared into her eyes, but recovered from himself. "You have no control over others actions. You couldn't have predicted they'd go after your family." He paused, then continued. "Besides...You wouldn't have run away unless it was for a good reason."

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:28 am
She kinda blushed a little looking into his green eyes and sighed.
"Well I wish i could go back in time to fix that but it wouldn't make a difference anyways they would have died sooner or later....." she paused for a sec.
"Yea they were trying to take control of the little clan we had left..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:51 am
Fenix sighed, not knowing what else to say. His reserves on what to say to continue being helpfull were drying rather quickly, and he felt terrible for it. He stood with Sol, chewing his lip. After a moment, he shook his head.
"Im sorry.." He said again.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:53 am
She shook her head and look up at him .
"Well that was in the past! I need to look of what happening here and now. No time for being sad!." She smiled " Thanks for your concern though."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:24 am
Smiling gratefully, Fenix nodded.
"You're welcome...and I'm sorry," He said, kicking himself for saying it a third time. "I'm not too great at making people...feel better.." He said, slightly embarrassed. He wanted to help; He did...But it's hard for someone who comes from a world with no real emotions, save for happiness or anger. Thinking to himself, Fenix looked at Sol again. "So, what is there to do around here?" He asked, deciding to change topics.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:36 am
She she thought to herself "No your doing great!" she thought for a sec.
"Ummmm there is a pool."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:02 pm
Fenix looked at her blankly.
"Pool?" He asked. He thought about it for a second. "Err...whats a pool?" He asked, feeling slightly foolish.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:08 pm
Her mouth droped open
"You have never heard of a pool before!!!" grabs your hand and heads over to the pool.

((To the pool XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:26 pm
Fenix shook his head, still looking quite blank. As she drug him along, he tried to dig in his heels in protest to being drug, and in fact continued to be dragged along, now making small trenches in the dirt with his heels.
"What is a pool anyway?" Fenix asked cautiously. He worried for a second that this 'pool' could be some painful initiation right of the Topside.
The truth of the matter was that the creatures in the Underworld were pretty happy with their way of existence. They came to the Topside, stole a couple souls, scared a few people, and enjoyed the different legends about them. They did not, however, care to know how the humans, or any other monster for that matter, lived their existences. It was because of this, that Fenix really did not know too much how these things on the Topside worked. He just knew the legends he had heard about Schools, and Malls, and such.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:34 pm
She laughed "Its a ditch full of water and you swim in it." still heading to the pool  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:57 pm
Silvet wandered his way back into the courtyard, setting himself down on a nearby bench. Watching as a female student dragged off a confused looking male student, Silvet chuckled to himself.
"The boy seems to be either very frightened," He said, smirking. "Or very surprised." Either way, he continued in his mind, who really cared? As long as the students weren't killing each other, it wasn't his business to worry about the going-ons of the school.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:30 pm
(I apologize for future reference if my posts get too long and intimidating or too short and terse)

Walking into the courtyard opposite of the school, Alcolyte lazily, but stoic, glanced at the front entrance of the school and a flood of thoughts filled his mind that would probably confuse most telepathic people that would read his mind. Briefly glancing at any and all around the courtyard or near it and taking in his surroundings with a few short glances as if he were looking for something or someone, or probably an escape route if the situation called for it. Taking a few noticeable breaths, Alcolyte takes a step and heads for the front doors of the school, looking for the headmasters office with a very notable papers in his hands.. Transfer papers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:54 pm
Silvet looked up and peered across the courtyard, sensing a new demonic power. The feeling was familiar; Almost like a breath of wind racing up towards him, hitting his whole body at once. This one wasn't terribly frightening, but it did make Silvet glace up in the student's direction.
Watching him cross the courtyard, Silvet's blue eyes locked on him, following him. Seeing the transfer papers in his hand, a knowing smile came creeping across his lips, but the realization that something was different about his aura made Silvet hold back the smile.
"Hmmm.." He muttered to himself, his mind buzzing as he looked away and watched a bat fly over head lazily.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:00 am
Alcolyte felt the familiar gaze upon him, the watching eyes that never ceased to stop, relentlessly playing on his senses and dancing on his nerves, but he never once lost his cool, and this time, didn't stare back. He continued on his way to finalize his transfer to the new school. "Like any other place." He thought to himself as he seemed to ignore his other senses and concentrated only on the pair of eyes watching, Being stared at most of his life, he could often tell whether he was being stared at by something humanoid or something with a strange set of eyes, but He often just returned the stare to see what would happen and often got them to stop staring, but this time he needed to play it cool else more people would get hurt.  
Feilds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff