Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Further out
Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon by the bay
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:29 pm
He sits down on the bench with his hands on his kneecaps and tilts his head down abit and blushes bright red "H-how did you know I was a vampire?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:34 pm
She smiles sitting a foot away,"Im a wolf. I can sense it off of you. But don't worry. I won't tell." She put her index over her lips.  

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

dragon by the bay
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:36 pm
"T-thanks... Oh, I totally forgot to introduce myself... My name is Montana." He smiles at her and holds his hand out  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:46 pm
She smiled and took his wrist, an old custom she never lost, and shook his arm gently,"I'm Skylii."  

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

dragon by the bay
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:49 pm
He blushes even brighter "U-... Ummmm, Skylii... Do you by chance go to youkai?" He pulls his hand back gently  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:53 pm
She dropped her gaze smiling,"Um.. Yeah. Just started about 2 weeks ago. Do you?"  

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

dragon by the bay
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:55 pm
He lets out a sigh of relief "Yeah, I enrolled just the other day..." He looked out at the street trying to avoid blushing even more as he felt his heart skip a beat  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:00 pm
She smiled to herself sitting back on the bench," Um... Where you from?" She asked nervously trying to make a conversation.  

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

dragon by the bay
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:04 pm
He scratches the back of his head lightly "I was raised by my father in Scotland... What about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:06 pm
She stopped smiling and sighed,"I'd rather not discuss my past really..." she said bringing her knees to her chest resting her chin on her knee caps trying not to think of the past.  

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

dragon by the bay
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:10 pm
He puts a reassuring hand on her shoulder and calmly says "Don't worry, I wont force you to do anything you don't want to or discuss anything you don't want to, just remember now that you have friends and alot, that's something that's gratefull enough..." He smiles gently and pulls her head on his chest  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:12 pm
She sat there with her head on his chest her face burning bright red."Thank.. You.."She sat there smiling a little.  

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

dragon by the bay
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:14 pm
He scratches his cheek and looks down at Skylii "Umm, by any chance are you going to the dance?" He asks nervously  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:50 pm
She sat up and looked at him curiously,"No, no one has asked me. Plus I don't have a dress.." She poured a little and sat up straight.  

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

dragon by the bay
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:00 pm
As he stares at her he asks "Well... Would you? With me?"  
Further out

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers