Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:17 am
"Believe what you want." The Black Robot grunted, before looking at the cask.
"I came here to acquire that hardware." he added, before looking back to her.
"Throwing those discs at me will be the worst mistake you could ever make. Teams of your faction have tried to bring me in. They didn't."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:22 am
"You have stolen property then?" Edge questioned as she looked at the cask for a moment, then back to the Black Robot.

"I cannot allow you to go with it." She stated, ignoring his warning/threat. "However, I will give you the option to leave with no fight. Release these people, leave the sector and the cask, and I'll be on my way with the cask. Or, we fight." She moved her other arm behind herself slowly, wanting to be prepared in case he chose violence.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:27 am
"The contents of the cask are of no importance to anyone but me." The Black Robot replied.
"It is not combat technology, nor is it security codes. It is something only of importance to me." he added, taking it back.

"The affects of the stasis will wear off the moment I leave this sector, so they are safe. Now leave me be." he told her, turning back around and walking off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:34 am
As the Black Robot started to walk away, something whirred through the air a few moments before a saw blade became halfway embedded into the cask the robot was carrying.

Edge gave a frustrated growl as the cask was stronger than it appeared to be. She was hoping to split in half, and reveal was truly inside of it as she believed the robot to be lying. When nothing broke or spilled though, she threw the second blade at the center of the robot's back. She had no doubt in her mind that he was going to attack after the first blade thrown, so she had to strike him now while she had an opportunity.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:59 pm
When the both blades hit, the Black Robot gave a growl, putting the cask on the ground, before turning to face Edge.
"Just remember. I gave you a chance." he growled, now raising the rifle and pointing it at her.
"And now this relic is forced to deal with your arrogant group once more."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:33 pm
As the Black Robot set the cask down, Edge drew out two more blades and prepared to throw again. "I gave you the first chance. Two choices, to which you declinced. I can't let you leave, not with the cask." As he drew his rifle, Edge moved both of her arms across her chest, forming an X, as the blades were behind her back.

"I'll give one last chance to lower your weapon, leave the item where it is, and you walk out of this sector and city forever."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:06 pm
"I will not do either. Not after your attack." The Black Robot replied, not wavering.

He did not shoot, but instead waited.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:29 pm
"Then we have but one option." Edge replie heavily, as she too held her ground. It would be foolish, for her, to throw more attacks. They would be clear and forward, giving the Black Robot the oppurtunity he'd need to dodge or fire at her.
She would wait on his move first...

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:39 pm
The Black Robot continued to stare Edge down.
"What? Now afraid to fight now that my back is not to you?" he asked, not moving.
"Typical."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:59 pm
"Fear has nothing to do it with." She replied, starting to side step.

"Tactics. That is how I work. And to attack you now, weapon raised, finger poised on the trigger with just a few pounds of force away from firing, it would be a rookie mistake to attack first while your barrel is aimed at center mass." She commented, continuing to slowly crab walk.

"Fear does not come into play, not with me. There is nothing to be afraid. Everything is logical, explainable, reasonable. Fear is a simple lack of understanding blown out of proportion."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:02 pm
"The calculated response of a coward." The Black Robot retorted.
"Walk away, Hunter. Before this ends badly for you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:11 pm
"But," Edge sighed, almost in a depressed manner. "It seems you're going to ignorantly judge me for my order, and not listen to the words I say. Pity." In a flash, she unfolded her arms and threw the saw blades at the other reploid. As soon as she felt the metal leave her fingers, she sped off to the side to a nearby building, knowing she'd cover as the other would surely start firing.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:23 pm
As the blades left her hands, The Black Robot jumped to the side to avoid them, rolling back behind cover.

"Do you really wish to talk to me about ignorant judging, Hunter?" he growled, watching and listening for movement.

"Your own organization ordered the deaths of countless just over a ruse! Your people laid waste to the Repliforce because they 'thought' they did something. No evidence, nothing but a false witness!" he barked, still waiting.

"And now you come, nothing but ignorance to whatever I may say. I know what you already think of me. You think me a Maverick. Yet here you are, starting a fight in a populated sector of this city!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm
"You've lead me away from the civilians!" Edge retorted, looking for an alternative route. On the next building, in an alley, she spotted a flight of stairs for a fair escape. They would do, for now.

"The only way we could put them in danger is if we deliberately did so!" She added before she bolted off to the stairs, running up them to the near top of the building. The stairs stopped at the top floor of the building, but she needed onto the ceiling, and with no options she ran up the side of the building and grabbed the edge, pulling herself up onto the ceiling.

"I cannot make any excuse or reasoning of what happened to the Repliforce." She shouted from the ceiling, facing another building to bounce her voice and cause confusion. She leapt to the next building, tucking and rolling as she did, and peeked over the edge to look for the other reploid. "It was a tragic mistake on the force of the Hunters, one have learned from, and one we will not forget."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:53 pm
As Edge moved around, The Black Robot's rifle seemed to change it's shape.
He remained silent.

A single shot was fired the moment she peeked over the edge to look for him, deliberately an inch off.
"The field affecting everyone here does not affect it's user. I can see you in more ways than just sight and hearing." he warned her, pulling back on the bolt of the rifle.

"And you don't think there are unconscious people in that building you are on? You think we're FREE of people? All that's changed is that we're not going to wave our arms around and hit someone!" he barked, looking right at her.

He then stood up, the rifle changing again to what it was before.
"You fancy yourself a tactical genius. I dealt with many when I was different. I've killed many since then. What makes you believe you aren't the same?"  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff