Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sound Academy [For New Sound Shinobi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:55 pm
I am the one who will become an Anbu, I will be the strongerst ninja ever.

REY UCHIHA
User Image
Rey Uchiha
Academy student
Son of Itachi

Rey looked as the girl and then back at the teacher as he caught the headband and put it around his right arm like shikimaru. "SO, you're giving me a choice? I wanna learn but both seem like good options. I do wanna learn lightning and fire jutsus but I don't wanna bother you with it plus other shinobi still have to take their tests. What about a scroll or something with jutsus for me?" Rey asked as he looked at the teacher. He still haven't looked up from the book. It was wierd, but he wasn't gonna question at the moment. He was too happy. He passed. He sure he made his father proud wherever he was. Though, Rey really wanted to start to learn how to control his sharingan but he was gonna wait. "A scroll would be nice, besides a uchiha is more of my style of teacher you know? I kinda need to learn how ot control my sharingan." Rey stated with a smile.

I'm the song of Itachi, but who was my father ? Was he really a villian? or was he a hero?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:06 pm
"You can wait to head out into the world. Learn these jutsu, and I'll see about arranging a lesson with a sharingan user later." The teacher said as he tossed a scroll with academy level and genin level katon techniques to the boy. His eyes never moved from his book.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:26 pm

REY UCHIHA
User Image
Rey Uchiha
Academy student
Son of Itachi

Rey looked at the scroll now in his hands and started to think. "Katon techniques? Okay I will sensei. I shall learn them here for now but if they get too dangerous I shall go outside if that's okay with you." Rey stated with a smirk as he opened up the scroll and looked at hte jutsus. He had a plan on which ones he should try first. He was looking more for lightning but Katon would do too. "If you don't mind me asking sensei, but who are you?" Rey asked as he walked away but then stopped. "Nevermind that, I'm oging to the training grounds. I'll get my answers later" Rey stated as he exited the academy and went to the training grounds.

[EXIT]

I'm the song of Itachi, but who was my father ? Was he really a villian? or was he a hero?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:31 pm
"You will not leave my sight and my name is not of importance right now. Learn your techniques so I can recommend the Otokage to assign you to a squad." The substitute said without looking at the young Uchiha.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:41 pm

REY UCHIHA
User Image
Rey Uchiha
Academy student
Son of Itachi

Before Rey could leave, the words of the sensei rung through his head and he sighed as he looked back at the teacher. "DOn't you think they'll assign me to one anyways? I mean this place can use all the genin they can get. Though as you wish Sensei I will do." Rey stated as he still had a groan in his voice but he wanted to be respectgul. He then laughed as he walked over to an open space. "I think the name of my sensei would be good to know."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:51 pm
"No, i'm merely a teacher here. I'm not the one to be taking you on missions. You are merely in this building to be taught. Nothing more, nothing less. Have your formalities on your own time." The teacher said in a monotone voice.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:55 pm

REY UCHIHA
User Image
Rey Uchiha
Academy student
Son of Itachi

"So, you want me to call you d**k instead? cause htat can be arranged." Rey stated in a teasing tone before he sat down and studdied the scroll more. Why fire? He still didn't understand but he wasn't gonna question. Just do what he knew best. "Besides, you are my teacher here aren't you? so yeah."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:19 pm
"Keep up that tone, and people can refer to you as the late Uchiha. Refer to me simply as teacher." He said, with a slight viciousness to his tone. "Also, based on the fact that you have yet to attempt one of the jutsu, you must be wondering why you are learning that element. Simple, because you are an Uchiha, Katon is simply easier for you to learn when you are starting out." The teacher finished, continuing on with his book.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:44 pm

REY UCHIHA
User Image
Rey Uchiha
Academy student
Son of Itachi

"Late Uchiha? pfft, who would dare try such a thing is an idiot." Rey stated as he then looked at the scroll and started to conentrate his chakra. He followed the instructions and his chakra started to flow through his body. It was alot of small details he didn't know about his clan but he was learning what he could from others. He was trying to achieve the fire release number one. Katon: Ichi it was called. It wasn't difficult to Rey as the teacher stated but it was seemed useless. His finger glowed and Rey looked at it with a dull look. "Really? this is unhelpful" Rey whispered with a sigh. He then went to go look at antother tecnique.

(1/1)

Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu was Rey's next technique he was going for and he wans't too happy with this one with the start. He gatherered his chackra again to his hands but he then felt something in his lungs. He wasn't use to it so it felt wierd to him before he read the description. "Ohh that makes sense now." Rey stated as he then conentrated and his lungs started to fill with chakra. He then released a blast of fire and smoke shot out of his mouth quiickl and for a moment the room got brighter. "Whoa, that was awesome alittle. It's actually helpful" Rey stated with a smirk before he became more interested in learning.

(1/1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:32 pm
Ryo Loki
Bounty Hunter Class: Taijutsu
User Image

Ryo hesitantly stepped into the classroom and glanced around. "Uhh is this the academy for ninja training?" He asked as he stepped inside. Ryo had never been to the Sound Village up til now. Now that he thought about it, he hadn't never visited very many ninja villages. He was still having some trouble adjusting to the new sights and directions.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:02 pm
"Yes it is." The teacher said while reading his book. "How can I help you?" He asked Ryo  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:17 pm
Ryo Loki
User Image

Ryo reached behind his back and pulled out the Katon jutsu scroll that poked out of his backpack. "I was wondering if you could help translate a few of these for me. I get the basics of what they're saying but the rest is all lost on me." He casually explained to the man. He was in luck, the sound village didn't seem that bad.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:30 pm
"Of course. What exactly do you need translated?" He asked the boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:26 pm
Ryo Loki
User Image

"Hmm..." Ryo ran down the list of jutsus and wondered which he should learn first. "Well, how about these three?" He ran his fingers of Fire Release 1, Fire Release 2, and Fire Release 3. "They all branch off of each other right? Can we start with these?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:36 pm
"They're quite easy. Give them a try." The teacher said as he scribbled down detailed instructions on how to preform the techniques, while never removing his eyes from his book.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff