Reply Roleplays (:
Vurt (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:48 pm
Aoi blinked at him, then glared at him. "You a cop?" She asked, holding a gun out at him, smoke thickening. "Cause you cant prove i did anything."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:07 pm
Masamune smiled and put his glasses back on.
"No....but I am your brother. Do you not remember me Aoi!? Its me
Masamune."  

Isniffapples
Crew

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:11 pm
Aoi blinked at him. "Nuh-uh. My bros dead. How do you know his name?" She growled, jumping to him, gun under his chin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:18 pm
He turned his head to the side a little bit still holding that smile.
"I'm not dead Aoi. Why did you think I died? We only got separated. I have been looking for you for many years not giving up. Now your here. You must believe me because i'd know that hair color anywhere....its unique."  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:26 pm
"....Are you lying?" Tsumi turned away from Scribble. Should she have done that? She felt tired.. Could you sleep in a dream? "Im sorry..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:27 pm
Aoi's smoke thinned out as her face softened, her hand with the gun lowering. "...I-is it really you Masamune?"  

HelicaI

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:31 pm
"Yes its me Aoi"
Masamune quickly smacked the gun out of her hands and hugged her.
"I am your brother"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:37 pm
Aoi hesitated hugging him, but did so. "Masamune!"  

HelicaI

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:51 pm
"Mhm I'm here."
Masamune let go of her and looked at the book then the apartments.
"Aoi do you live in those apartments?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 pm
"Yeah. I live in," Aoi pointed to the apartment building with the shattered window, "that one with a few other people."  

HelicaI

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:06 pm
"Hm, okay how about you show me them i'd like to meet your friends." He gave her a big smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:29 pm
"No....im not. Why are you sorry?" Scribble asked, reaching over to put a hand under her chin and made her look at him.

"Alright, follow me." Aoi walked in the apartment and looked over at Sebastian, who was sleeping on the couch. "Thats Sebastian." She waked over to the room where she last saw Scribble and Tsumi and knocked on the door. "Scribble! Tsumi!" When she got no reply she looked back at her brother. "Two more are in there but id rather not open th door knowing Scribbe...." She looked away from him and rubbed her arm.

HelicaI

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:41 pm
" Oh.... well he seems like he could be a nice person. I haven't seen the others... and I really wouldn't know what to say." He looked back at sebastian.
"Well how about we catch up." He sat down in a seat.
" I had gotten a nice job at some warehouse and gotten enough money to come look for you. At first I was doing bad jobs but, now that your here I really don't have to. Uhm.. may I stay here for a while because I had just used my last 400 for the last apartment stay in the other city."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:50 pm
"Well, i found Scribble and Sebastian and they kinda raised me. I was just a little irl, Scribble stole, and Sebastian performed with a violin. Vola. Here we are." Aoi decided to leave out the law breaking.....  

HelicaI

Zenpai Moon

Wheezing Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:10 pm
( Is sooo lost but please follow) Kura left, feeling a stranger, watching in the rain, as cars pass, people pass... She felt a ping in her stomach that was unknown.. Feeling like she was not meant to see anything that happened.. Yet did... She couldn't move if she wanted to. She just sat their on the bench in the park, getting soaked. "I'm.. always gonna be alone.. The way life is... I always are... i can't make friends... nor have a loved one.. I'm.. alone.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miku left, not wanting to take anything in.... Naga bragging as always as she sits alone in her home again... She met people then left them not welcomed enough to stay....  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff