Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad One : Tango Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:08 pm
"Alright then," Akui said as he stood up and brushed himself off. " I came from the outskirts of the Sound Village, my favorite meal is chicken stir-fry with peppers and seasoning, I live by myself, and my favorite colors are black and red." He spoke quickly, hoping he could keep track. "Good enough?"

(Don't worry, Akui will warm up to you eventually XD.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:01 pm
ss3kid
"Alright then," Akui said as he stood up and brushed himself off. " I came from the outskirts of the Sound Village, my favorite meal is chicken stir-fry with peppers and seasoning, I live by myself, and my favorite colors are black and red." He spoke quickly, hoping he could keep track. "Good enough?"

(Don't worry, Akui will warm up to you eventually XD.)

"Come now, that can't be your entire background?" Kabuto said, a slight shock in his voice. "I doubt you can simply sum up your eighteen years on this planet in one sentence. However, if you were a spy from another village, then a single line of dialogue would be all you would have rehearsed to make yourself seem somewhat trustworthy." Kabuto said as his voice grew darker. "I don't like spies, Akui. Tell me more, or I will treat you like a spy. I presume you know what Sound does to spies, right?" A light shun on his glasses, obscuring what the students could see of his eyes, giving him a menacing look.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:01 pm
A teardrop and an uneasy look appeared on Kats face as Kabuto talked about all that spy stuff. Kat thought Kabuto was slightly scary at that moment and made a note to herself not to get on his bad side. While Kat waited for her turn . She said down on the grass her white tiger ears twitching and her white , black striped tail wrapped around the side of her leg. Kat started to think of all the details she could kabuto that wasn't on her Sound profile.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:12 pm
"That question was also directed at you Ms. Firecat." Kabuto said as his gaze shifted slightly to rest upon the young girl. "As I know all the battle information about you, tell me what makes you, You." The Chuunin said to the Neko.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:14 am
Kat looked up at him with slight confusion at the question. Kat stood up and brushed herself off.

"hmm well thats a good deep question" Kat said smiling. "Well my personaility, physical, mental traits all make me, me. Lets see , i like to party , sometimes annoy people if they get on my nerves, walk around the village aimlessly , go on missions which i only went on one and i think that was to only find our lost teamember Kenji, i also like to be hyper. I like to eat gorment food , read, hang with friends, sleep. ' Kat said with a confindent smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:33 pm
FireCat of Hell2000
Kat looked up at him with slight confusion at the question. Kat stood up and brushed herself off.

"hmm well thats a good deep question" Kat said smiling. "Well my personaility, physical, mental traits all make me, me. Lets see , i like to party , sometimes annoy people if they get on my nerves, walk around the village aimlessly , go on missions which i only went on one and i think that was to only find our lost teamember Kenji, i also like to be hyper. I like to eat gorment food , read, hang with friends, sleep. ' Kat said with a confindent smile.

(Please try not to make it a run on sentence and go into detail of each point. Please rewrite)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:35 am
Ignoring the menacing look in his look, Akui answered Kabutos' question. "I'm the last the last of my people. Forgive me if I don't feel the need to goo into my backstory when most people already know it because of my clans..reputation." He wasn't trying to sound bitter, but it was true. " But I do enjoy solitary moments sometimes, and training is usually my way of having fun."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:24 pm
ss3kid
Ignoring the menacing look in his look, Akui answered Kabutos' question. "I'm the last the last of my people. Forgive me if I don't feel the need to goo into my backstory when most people already know it because of my clans..reputation." He wasn't trying to sound bitter, but it was true. " But I do enjoy solitary moments sometimes, and training is usually my way of having fun."

(Please retype, this is difficult to understand.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:43 pm
(( yes sir))

Kat thought about the question. " Well lets see here i like to meet new people and get to know them. However most of the time when im not training with my squad i find myself walking around the village alone. But i dont mind it because it gives me time to relax. Then when i get bored of relaxing i like to go to party's invited or uninvited or i'll go around the village to see if anyone needs me to help with anything. Even if us Ninja go and protect the village and the world , its still important to help our citizens." Kat said smiling wide  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:03 pm
Ignoring the menacing look in his look, Akui answered Kabutos' question. "I'm the last of my people. Forgive me if I don't feel the need to go into my back story when most people already know it. My clans'...'reputation' is pretty well known." He wasn't trying to sound bitter but it was true. " But I do enjoy being alone sometimes, and training is usually my way of having fun."  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:30 pm
(Good, much better guys. Your roleplaying is really coming along. biggrin )

"Oh?" Kabuto said with a raised eyebrow and a sly grin. "So you two like to wander around the village alone, hm? I don't suppose you like to wander the village alone with each other, do you?" He asked as he brought his hand up to rest his chin upon. "If you catch my drift that is."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:39 pm
Akui honestly had no idea what Kabuto was implying. He wasn't very good at these sort of things, so he tried to change the subject. "Anyway, why don't you tell us about yourself. After all, we should know a little something about the man training us."  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:08 am
"You want to know about myself?" Kabuto asked the young genin. "Well, I became a chuunin before you became a genin, and chose not to become a jounin. I have worked with great doctors throughout the world and am also renowned as one of the best medical combatants. I helped develop most medicines known to every shinobi and helped with some that are only known to a select few. Recently I have been developing items of interest that are more suited for civilians." Kabuto stated about his professional career.

"Regarding my personal life, well... that's personal. However, I will let you know about some of my pastimes as they are not directly related to my abilities. I am quite good at horticulture and am currently growing a new species of plant. A cross between a Dionaea muscipula and a Zea mays. It truly is quite the breath taking." He finished with a sigh as he daydreamed for a moment about his plants. "Also, when I am not helping Doctor Stein or tending to my plants, I like to explore the Rice Country. It is astonishing as to the landscape that surrounds our village. I have taken samples of the earth in multiple sections to get a better understanding as to how the growth of plants in the area are affected." He grinned, hoping it was not too much information for the genin. "Anything else you would like to know?" He pondered aloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:56 pm
(( Yay))

Kat blushed as she quickly got what Kabuto was implying

"oh no we're just teammate thats all" Kat said chuckling a bit. Then listen to Kabuto talk about all his accomplishments in the medical feild then listened to his pastimes . However she had no idea what Horticulture was.

"Wow thats really intresting , however what is Horitculture" Kat asked  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:24 pm
"Horticulture is the study of plants, young one." Kabuto stated nonchalantly. "Now that introductions are out of the way, are you two ready to learn?" He asked.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff