Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
The Big Brother Program Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:43 pm
Light glanced over at Jack, seeing his frightened face. Light felt a tear escape as he covered his blood stained mouth, just before he passed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:33 pm
jack gasped in horror but quickly began breathing slowly him freaking out wasnt going to help so he got up and got a wet rag and wiped light's face and tried to pick light up carrying half of lights body on him towards the couch laying him down then pulling up his legs then ran back for another rag to put on his forehead and sat next to him "what should i do? should i call an ambulance?" he said but moving closer "l-light?" he said softly  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:48 pm
"hmm? Jack." Light twitched. He sat up quickly and blinked. He looked at Jack, who was still utterly terrified of what just happened.Light hugged him," I'm sorry. I didn't know that was gonna happen."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:12 pm
jack pushed light off him and stood up looking at him with his hands on his hips looking at him intently  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:43 pm
"Hey, I didn't know it was gonna happen." Light said, trying to work his way out of the dog house." Listen, there's some things about my past, I really, really shouldn't bring up, but..." He looked at Jack." I'll stop beating around the bush. this is something that happens every now and then. The doctors thinks it cuz of stress, I'm not saying--" Jack still looked mad. Light layed down, grabbing Jack and pulled him down with." It's hard to explain when you're makin that face."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:32 pm
jack sighed giving in "ah im angry cause you got up so quickly almost gave me a heart attack what if you fainted again now lay down and dont get up till you feel completely better understand" he said looking at light with a small smile hugging him  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:58 am
"Alright then." Light said with a playful grin, flipping the position of him and jack, so that Jack was laying beneath him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:07 pm
jack smiled looking up at light "good cause if its stress you need to chill out" he said matter of factly  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:45 am
"How can I not relax with you around." Light smirked, resting his head on jack's chest. Light looked at him without moving with a calming smile on his face." I love you."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:33 pm
jack blushed smiling "i-i love you too" he said giggling "but you still have to rest ~ne?" he said patting his head  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:53 pm
"hmm." Light sighed in agreement, closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:31 pm
jack smiled to himself contently when it finally struck him what time was it and had he texted his mom?! he sighed slowing reaching over to the table where he had put his phone when he changed he texted his mom quickly mom at "aniki's" house ill be home in the morning he sent it a few mins later hes mother texted back ok but behave and dont be a bother you rascal smile he smiled closing his phone turning to light petting his hair  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:39 pm
((I think somehow, positions of seme and uke have been flipped whee ))
Light tightened his hug on Jack a little before falling into a deep sleep.
****((time skips SUCK))
Light woke in the morning to see they had fallen asleep and stayed in the same position as last night. jack was still sleeping, so Light tried not to move, but souldn't stop a sneeze from escaping.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:07 pm
Jack woke up with a kind of high pitched squeal thing sounding totally unmanly twitching accidentally making them both fall off the couch landing on the floor (wahaha well later i will allow you to rape him hahahaha ah wait its not rape if its voluntary hehehe)  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:15 pm
((lol high pitched squeal thing))
Light sat up quickly rubbing his head, not seeming to notice the squeak that made them fall in the first, place." Oi, oi, Jack. You okay?" Light asked looking over his shoulder at Jack, still rubbing his head.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff