Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Military District | The Sherudon Armory [Waypoint Delta] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:51 am
Zeramaru Akasun

Photo

User Image

Zeramaru suppose that there was no reason to hold back, war was already brewing. He blinked once and his eternal mangekyo and then he began to rest even though his puppets were at the ready. "Young lady it is because I am an enemy of the great villages. I betrayed the villages to do a duty handed to me by the first Yukikage. Forever I shall burden myself, I could not keep my promise." Zeramaru was oddly emotional as he was normally a cold shell of a man. "I failed and the sun set on Yukigakure, for that I banished myself and was left to wander an enemy of the villages."

"Sir." Zeramaru said as he bowed to the Administrator and started to move away with puppets at the ready, this was a time of war he would not know what would happen next but the next logical move is to prepare a new arsenal. "if your goal is world domination as this man states, my goal was to level all the villages for everyone to start a new. We are different men and my dream has died along with whatever shed of humanity I had. If we meet again I will not stop you nor aid you, since we are different but you can expect me to stay out of your way." Zeramaru finished his piece and began to leave.

(exit)

Zeramaru | The Aftermath Of War|

[ Zeramaru = 450 points to rank Speed: 6 / Strength: 5 ]

"Now the dread of the sands wanders alone."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:25 am
--------Jashinist--------
Chuunin

User ImageMasaru Takeshi
The Fuhrer

"I see." Masaru answered back to her in a quiet tone like always. He watched the Admin and the other shinobi as well as Zeramaru and Hiddan wondering what in the hell they thought they were. One was blathering on about betraying villages like a dog, and the other was blathering on about killing Skeith and Solu, which he didn't care much about them because they were weak. He also didn't believe the shinobi that said he killed Skeith and Soku, and if he did, he probably didn't do it alone. He was fast, but didn't seem very strong in the least, and Skeith was fast and strong. Sokugo was more believable o be able to be killed.

He kept his eyes around him with his left red eye, and his right brown eye as he put his cigarrete back in his mouth, and his hands inside his pockets. He then asked Hyuna "So how did you end up hurt? You tripped on a rock?" The shinobi asked her with vague sarcasm between his words, as he still lay unmoving and serious. If any of these men dare to attack the Admin, it was their jib to fight with him as well.

Chakra 300/300

Jashin's favor 296

Sig heil! Mein Fuhrer!
The Admin will one day rule the world.

Speed: 3 // Strength: 3

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:43 pm
User Image

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

[Admin.]

[The Shots Are Called By Me...problem?]

/orderXXXXXX/justiceXXXXXX/law
/crimeXXXXXX/punishmentXXXXXX/lead
/reformedXXXXXX/remadeXXXXXX/reborn
/retortXXXXXX/reactXXXXXX/response

Nothing to see here, carry on.

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

"My goal?" The Administrator let out a small laugh. "There are many ways to describe it. Some of which some folk in the room might not like to hear. So to put it bluntly, I am seeking equality and peace. Achieving this through force? Perhaps not an original idea, but I am a man of power and control. Those men who tried to do what I am doing now had no ambition. No drive. No endgame solution to the problem at hand." He repeated himself. "You two. Officers. Leave." Though this time, spoken more sharply. "You say that my dear investor stepped out of line? That doesn't sound like him at all. Perhaps it is my turn to ask the questions. What did the poor man do to offend you?"

User Image

Chakra Points: 700
Speed/Strength: 13/13  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

[照]XKXAXIXSXEXNXXUXCXHXIXHXAX [天]

[xExXx-xRxAxIxKxAxGxEx] [SxHxAxRxIxNxGxAxNx(xExTxExRxNxAxLx)x][xFxUxUxTxOxNxxMxAxSxTxExRxSx]
[xExXx-xFxIxRxExxSxAxGxEx(xWxExAxPxOxNxSxxExXxPxExRxTx)x]

["Watch out..."]

╔══════════════╗

"Equality...peace. Noble goals that you seek to achieve by means that aren't so noble. In the end, you're no different from the rest of the supposed 'world conquerors'; you place yourself behind false ideals, false promises to your followers and those around you. And like the rest of them...you will fail in the end. And as for Armand...he betrayed my trust, went against very simple, very clear instructions." The wind in the area would immediately begin to gust around, whipping around their cloaks as though they were spirits of the wind itself. "Rahenno...I will handle this man. Clear the rest of the village out." The blue-eyed man nodded and quickly left the area to secure the rest of the village. However, Rahenno was simply watching from a short distance, having played it off as an exit.

"Now...where were we?" Kaisen extended his palms to both sides, his thumbs pointing downward towards the ground. In both hands, blades were summoned upon his will. The blade in his left hand glowed with a sickeningly green, malicious chakra, while the one in his right was currently ablaze with blue flames. With his Sharingan fiercely lighting his eyes, the now uncloaked man bored his gaze into the Administrator, and said, "Come, 'Conqueror'. Show me the power that will topple this world."

╚══════════════╝
Kage level Ninja: (Kaisen)
Speed: 9
Strength: 7
660 Chakra Points [ November '10 - June '12 ]
Academy Techniques cost 3 points
Genin Techniques cost 5 points
Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
Special Jounin Techniques cost 15 points
Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
SS-Ranked (special) Techniques cost 50 points

Kage level Ninja: (Rahenno)
660 Chakra Points [ March 08' - August 11' ]

["...you might die."]

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:45 pm
User Image

[Admin.]

"If only you knew." He lamented as far as Armand's situation went. The Administrator shook his head. Clearly, Kaisen was intent on battle. His arms extended to the sides much like Kaisen's, though instead of physical blades, solid embodiments of chakra lanced out from his fingertips to form a blade extending from each hand. Their color constantly shifted through the visible spectrum. "If that is what your eyes wish to see, then they shall have it. And I shall have them." Perhaps this is what he needed. Rain's secrets were a shot in the dark...and such a small and weak village would not have such important things that he needed. Maybe he needed to go straight to a third party. With the maximum speed he could put forth, he dashed forward at Kaisen, letting the blades extending from his palms go into position. One would search for oncoming blades and defend, while the last one would wait until the distance was closed and jab forward, aiming to impale Kaisen through the chest.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

[xExXx-xRxAxIxKxAxGxEx] [SxHxAxRxIxNxGxAxNx(xExTxExRxNxAxLx)x][xFxUxUxTxOxNxxMxAxSxTxExRxSx]

["Watch out..."]

╔══════════════╗

'Fast...' Kaisen's mind raced as he entered combat. The Administrator was much faster than him, but with the combined speed boost and reaction time granted to him from the Mist Stance Style, he was able to keep up--barely. With his blazing blade raised to block his opponent's blade, their clash wasn't what he'd expected, either. After the initial clash, Kaisen found himself being pushed backward a huge distance, all the while holding back the Administrator's blade hand. 'Strong as well...this is troublesome.' Without hesitation, Kaisen used his powers over the wind to push himself to the side, aiming a diagonal slash at the chest of the now passing Admin with his sinister green blade. This was no longer a battle of raw power; Kaisen would have to outsmart this man. By any means necessary. Even now, his intense perception was the only thing that kept him alive. His eyes would swirl into the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan; the time for games was long gone.

╚══════════════╝
660 Chakra Points [ November '10 - June '12 ]

["...you might die."]

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:26 pm
User Image

[Admin.]

The Administrator swung the parrying blade around to swipe away from his chest, making Kaisen's attack glance off its shiny form and away from his body. Following Kaisen's movement, The Administrator was right on him, moving in the same direction and trying to keep the distance closed. Now he was raining down a flurry of strikes at Kaisen's upperbody and shoulders. It seemed strange that he would do such a direct and brutal attack. However, a surprise stirred inside him. From his chest, directly over the spot where his heart was, sprang a lance of chakra from that location, shooting towards Kaisen's midsection, just above the belt line. "Yes! Yes! Dance for me! Show me the life that inhabits those eyes!"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

["Watch out..."]

╔══════════════╗

'Damn...!' Kaisen swore mentally when the Admin kept the chase up admirably. The man would then augment his swinging speed with wind manipulation, allowing his blades to dance with the Administrator's. He was already under pressure, but the spike from the chest was simply too much. 'For someone to force me this far so quickly in a battle...He isn't ordinary.' At this point, Kaisen was forced to activate the Shuurai Tekken Do, increasing the speed of his arms significantly further than they had been before. In response to the spike, Kaisen's body would suddenly bend completely backwards, his body rooted to the ground only by the soles of his shoes. He would then swing his entire body to the right as he rose up again, using the combined speed boost from the Precision Flurry--as well as the Shuurai Tekken Do--to counterattack with much higher speed than before, aiming at the Admin's upper body.

╚══════════════╝
630 Chakra Points [ November '10 - June '12 ]

["...you might die."]

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image

Hiddan Bellias

"Such a Drag..."

Assassin :::: Gennin :::: Strength: 3 :::: Speed: 6:::: Bloodline: Ranmaru:::: Clan: Chiru

Hiddan Theme

Hiddan looked to the two Chuunin, of which he assumed were either gennin-jounnin. He looked to Hyuuna. His eyes seemed to watch her for a few seconds but to Hiddan seemed like eternity. "Until we meet again." He stated as his body collapsed into a mass of flower petals and the pinkish purple flower petals went into the air and into a different area.

[exit]

Chakra Points: 200

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:22 am
--------Jashinist--------
Chuunin

User ImageMasaru Takeshi
The Fuhrer

After the fight started. Masaru left to any other area to just wait.

(Exit---> wink

Chakra 300/300

Jashin's favor 295

Sig heil! Mein Fuhrer!
The Admin will one day rule the world.

Speed: 3 // Strength: 3

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:50 pm
User Image

[Admin.]

With a redirection of chakra, the Administrator's blade slid to a reversed position, becoming blunt and slightly wider. They would become bracers for his forearms now, able to block like sturdy metal shields. Swinging one upward and into Kaisen's flurry, using his inhuman strength to protect himself from the onslaught of blows. With his free hand he cocked it back a short distance and then let it fly straight at Kaisen's side, aiming to strike him with his full strength and send him spinning to the ground. "Is this the strength of your eyes?! Is this it?! You're holding back! Show me the eyes that will guide us to the edge!"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

UAF Chuunin: Weapons Class

Ⓗⓨⓤⓝⓐ Ⓗⓘⓣⓞⓜⓘ

As always, the Administrator's word was law. Hyuna formed seals to transport her away from the battle and she disappeared into the earth. The clone she created during her battle with Ahri was released in the process.

[ Exit ]

Chakra Points: 274/300

Tokki Angelz

Timid Admirer

12,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image

["Watch out..."]

╔══════════════╗

Kaisen's eyes narrowed to slits at the incoming attack. However, the Admin would find his advance halted by what appeared to be a gigantic, humanoid rib. To his right, the fist of the incomplete Susanoo would swing at him, sporting tremendous force. Kaisen had halted his assault, if only temporarily. In this short bit of time he had, Kaisen impaled himself through the chest with the green blade. Or...it had seemed that way. After he had done so, the blade would seem to sink into his body. Immediately, a vicious maelstrom of chakra would overcome him. Green, black, and red...the colors would intertwine in a way that left the surrounding world seeming blank...lifeless.

When the swirling stopped--it was likely that even the Admin would have difficulty entering such a maelstrom unscathed, as the wind itself was razor sharp inside--Kaisen would emerge. However...his appearance had changed. His skin covered by what appeared to be armor, and two thick, black blades encased in flames. Normally, those were two katanas at his sides, but they had been altered as a result of his form change. His Sharingan had shifted from their regular crimson hue to a brilliant orange, their piercing gaze seeming to have been intensified upon this new form.

"Let's Dance..." Kaisen said with a new, more sinister voice. Unfortunately for the Admin, they were still in melee range. Utilizing a combination of the Cloud's Large Sword Style and the Shuurai Tekken Do, Kaisen opened up on the Admin with a series of significantly more powerful, sword-cleaving slashes towards his upper body. The blades--now currently ablaze--might have been able to go so far as to damage the Admin's arms. Whether than man realized it or not, Kaisen's flames were constantly flickering from orange to blue at this point; his flames were being augmented from the power of his weapon. It was to the point where burning his hands through the chakra tonfa may have been possible.

╚══════════════╝
Speed: 11 (Lightning Step + Custom Weapon)
Strength: 9 (Cloud Large Sword + Custom Weapon)
630 Chakra Points [ November '10 - June '12 ]

["...you might die."]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:56 am
User Image

[Admin.]

The Administrator's eyes widened behind his glasses and his grin grew. "This is what I've searched for!" He cried out. With his greatest speed, he turned the chakra tonfa to being to block the Susanoo's blow. It sent him slightly skidding back across the ground as he used his strength to try and match it. Only having a slight moment to react, the Administrator threw himself backward as the maelstrom of wind began to lick and cut at his hands and forearms, visibly tearing the trench coat he wore. At the second volley of attacks, the Administrator darted under and to the side of the upper body blows that Kaisen planned on delivering. The tonfa switched form, as the chakra spiraled to become a long and thin spike, perfect for piercing attacks. With his other hand, he went to grab a portion of the Susanoo armor for not only leverage, but to try and tear away some of its chakra to weaken it. Using the hand armed with the lance, he made a quick piercing jab to go though it and impale Kaisen, nonlethally , through the midsection.

User Image

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image

["Watch out..."]

╔══════════════╗

As the Admin approached from the right, Kaisen would continue one of the swings from his left hand blade, stepping to the right as he knocked the spike to his left, allowing it to shift around him...and leave the Admin at near point-blank range, though the strike grazed his side, leaving a nice gash in his side; it seemed that the strength difference had forbidden him from completely sideswiping the blow.. 'It's time...' Kaisen thought to himself as his Sharingan flashed. For only an instant, his right hand seemed to blur. This was the most potent ability of his Mangekyou Sharingan; Resahata. In that instant, Kaisen had stacked this space/time ability with the Shuurai Tekken Do--as well as the Precision Flurry--to create fifteen individual strikes upon the Admin. Because of their positioning, these attacks were aimed at his entire left side. It was likely that his flaming blade would leave decent burns on any points of impact. Little did the Admin realize it, but what remained of the Niha's chakra in Kaisen was swirling around him in this form, empowering his fire techniques to their absolute limit. The flames on his body--and the flames of the technique he was about to use--would be white from their intense heat. "Katon: Oorashi no Ryu." Without warning or hesitation, an SSS-ranked, large column of fire would erupt around Kaisen, catching the Administrator in it as well if he didn't have a means to escape. It was one of Kaisen's strongest jutsu, and one that his opponent shouldn't take lightly.

╚══════════════╝
Speed: 11 (Lightning Step + Custom Weapon)
Strength: 9 (Cloud Large Sword + Custom Weapon)
540 Chakra Points [ November '10 - June '12 ]