Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
War! (o/a) massive rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:55 pm
Jasper felt a rage inside him. He snarled at Arron. "STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!" He felt his hand make contact with Arron's face. ((OHH!!!!! TEAM JASPER FTW!!!!!!!!)) "I dont know WHAT you did-" He held Arron up against the wall. "NO ONE makes MY Jace cry!!"
Jason watched his brother with fear. He'd never seen Jasper this angry before! "Jassy- stop!"
"YOU SHUT UP!" His brother yelled back. He headbutted Arron. "You dont touch him!
Jason backed up, still on the floor. He couldnt stand- his muscles wouldnt let him.  
Kia Sai rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:58 pm
((jeez 2 posts in a row T.T everyone roll again! this time, ONE 8-sided die))

Ryan shoved Olive off him. "Son of a b*tch..." He mumbled. "I will kill you."

Michael pulled out his pocket knife. The cold metal felt good... He wanted food..But he couldnt stand. His sides and stomach hurt too much  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:02 pm
Aden laughed out loud then patted Jasper's head.
"You hit like a little b***h don't you boy?" Jasper smile went away quickly then he took Jasper's arm that was holding him and bent it the other way to where he heard a crack. He dropped to the floor then back kicked Jasper's stomach.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:10 pm
((Olive never jumped at u O_o))  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 am
((didn't alex hold him up against the wall? .....if not, then ignore that part DX APPLE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU FOR HURTING JASPER!!!!! btw, I need to to PM me ASAP now (: it involves Arron/Aaron/Aden/dude. Dont forget to roll one 8sided dice!!!))

Jasper cried out in pain. His arm must have been broken. He fell to the floor, crying. Arron's foot collided with his stomach. He gasped for air. Jason.... He looked up to his brother, eyes begging for help.
Jason grabbed his stomach. He could feel the pain. "Jas- Arron!" he grabbed the back of Arron's shirt, pulling him back. "Stop! Pease! Don't hurt him! Pease!" he struggled to hold Arron's hands together.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:11 am
((Yeah but the Ryan chocked her...er...him....whatever XD))

Alex stood up and growled at Ryan. He grinned. "Cant wait."
Alex please.....

Adam decided to stay out of this.  

HelicaI

Isniffapples rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:25 pm
Ha! Nice one Aden now let me take over this one.
Aaron looked at Jason with a sad expression. Aaron turned his eyes on to Jasper then to Jason.
"I won't hurt him anymore then. Only because you want that. But if he starts it then i'll finish it.....but I won't brake anything...... I promise." He put his hand on Jason's cheek and kissed him. "I promise"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:53 pm
((uchiha, roll one 8 sided dice before I roll for you))

Jasper's eyes widened. How dare Arron kiss his brother! And right in front of him! He tried to get up. His stomach and arm- it was a pain indescribable. He screamed in agony. It curled Jason's blood.
Jason shoved Arron away. "No! You hurt my brother! How could you be so heartless!?" he reached for his brother, cradling him in his lap. "Jassy... I'm so sorry! Please don't be angry! I shouldn't have gotten mad at you!"
Jasper had his good arm around Jason's waist. "Don't worry, brother. I'll be fine." he tried to hold in a cry of pain.
"Jassy, don't try to talk... Your in too much pain!" Jason touched his brother's cheek, moving the stray hairs out of the way.
"Jace... Don't worry about me." he forced a smile. Jason's tears fell on his cheek. "It will heal! No need to cry!"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
HelicaI rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

HelicaI

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:06 pm
((I have nothing to put XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:13 pm
Arron fell back to the wall. He looked at Jasper's arm and looked at his hands.
He turned around and hit the wall hard. DAMN DAMN, why.....He took a pill quickly before anything else happened. Tears started rolling down his cheeks. "I'm sorry Jasper" He went inside the room, opened the window and jumped down. He ran towards a big tree in the back and climbed as high as he can get up on it. Laying up against a tree limb, a bird came down and dropped a letter on him. He opened it up and read it. Penalty. He began to cry and repeat the words sorry in his head while looking at the glistening lake.  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:21 am
((ok... This is how it's gonna happen;
on FRIDAY [in the rp, not irl] whatever number you rolled on the 8 sided die is how many hours your character has to talk to their player. I rolled 3, so all my characters have 3 hours to chat with their players. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE: Anne/Ryan and Olive/Alex since they have a penalty connecting them outside the game. However, the penalty also has an in-game effect.

This is how we'll all enter the game;
First, all of apple's characters will enter the game WHEN I SAY GO. Then, all my characters enter. Lastly, all of uchiha's characters enter. This will go in order of what number you rolled FIRST [ie; 20 sided die]. Those that are the first to enter the game will have more time to prepare defenses, steal back any kidnapped members, kill an enemy, and/or plan an ambush. However, last to enter the game will be given a special advantage. For the first 20minutes of the game, they cannot be targeted for any reason, be it helping or hurting.

PM me for questions!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:33 am
Josie open her door. "What with all the noise?" she looked down at the twins, who were sitting in front of her door. One if them (she didn't know which) had his arm awkwardly bend. The other boy was crying. "What happened!"
Jason looked at the girl. "Arron...." he choked. "He broke Jasper's arm!"
Josie covered her mouth. "Oh my god! Are- is he-" she looked at the one with the broken arm, Jasper. "Are you ok?!"
Jasper smiled weakly. "I'll be fine, don't worry." he had blood trickling from his mouth. He was forcing himself not to cry in pain.
"We need to go to the hospital! You need get your arm looked at!"

Anne smiled, and turned to the red-haired guy. "And you are...?"

Michael crawled outside. His stomach still hurt. The outside air calmed him. Thank god... The kitchen has a door too... I wouldn't be able to get past Ryan like this...  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:31 am
Olive blinked over at Anne, then the new guy. She was slightly dizzy, but not too bad.
Sorry Olive....

"Im...um...Adam. I came here with a friend and i am very confused."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:37 am
Anne cocked her head. "I'll answer any questions as soon as I get back. You wouldn't mind helping me out, though, would you? It seems that during our little-" she glanced at Olive. "argument, one of my residents got hurt upstairs. Would you mind carrying him to my car? I overheard Josie saying 'hospital'." she looked in the kitchen. Where did that brat run off to? anne shook her head. 'you need to be nicer to him...'  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:32 am
Kotomi sat down on a tree stump in the forest and stared at the lake. She started to sing a song called just like heaven.
"Show me how you do that trick. The one that makes me scream, he said
the one that makes me laugh, he said. He threw his hands around my neck
show me how you do it, and I promise you and I promise that i'll run away with you..... i'll run away with you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arron lifted his head up from hearing a noise that seemed to be nearby. He stuffed the letter in his pocket and slowly climbed down the tree. The sound
had gotten louder and he started heading towards the woods.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff