Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)
So.. You have chosen to accept the antlers. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:09 pm
burnt skittles!
Alarias
burnt skittles!
*pokes her way into the conversation* I'm in northwestern Washington....it's cold and rainy.... stare as always haha.

Bummer sad Though, a nice rain always manages to perk me up...then again, rain is a little scarce here during this season ^_^;

(clicked on delete and accidentally clicked yes instead of no on my other post sweatdrop ) but yeah just checked outside and now it's warm and dry.... typical Washington weather.. it can never make up it's mind whee

xd That might just be typical weather in general. I suspect weather is either female or bipolar...hard to say. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:10 pm
Bunni_Brutality
Alarias
Bunni_Brutality
~Im the one that posted the pie hard picture of carl on facebook whee

surprised I'm the one who responded!

;D YAAA heart

Small world, amirite? lol  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

burnt skittles!
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:26 pm
Alarias
burnt skittles!
Alarias
burnt skittles!
*pokes her way into the conversation* I'm in northwestern Washington....it's cold and rainy.... stare as always haha.

Bummer sad Though, a nice rain always manages to perk me up...then again, rain is a little scarce here during this season ^_^;

(clicked on delete and accidentally clicked yes instead of no on my other post sweatdrop ) but yeah just checked outside and now it's warm and dry.... typical Washington weather.. it can never make up it's mind whee

xd That might just be typical weather in general. I suspect weather is either female or bipolar...hard to say. ninja

Ha! Yeah makes sence.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:25 pm
burnt skittles!
nobounce the 2nd
Hello all i am nobounce the 2nd aka (Mike)

I have been on Gaia since at least 2008 maybe even 2007 i cannot check as my old account taken away from me sad
Things i enjoy, the smell of freshly cut grass, the first rain of the year, books, tv, documentaries, learning, finding bands that most other people dont know about and enjoying the crap out of them
Things i dislike, entropy(seriously its scares me how much i have an almost toxic reaction to the stuff) people who try and take advantage of others, THE GRUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a huge geek(and proud of it) i am a red head (aka ginger,soulless being what ever it is you choose to call us) horrible at writing introductions like these, always come off as sooo generic (BLAH)

Glad to join the group,
If you go out in the woods today
You're sure of a big surprise.
If you go out in the woods today
You'd better go in disguise.

For every Deer that ever there was
Will gather there for certain, because
Today's the day the Carl has his picnic.

Yay! A fellow Ginger!!!

YAY i am not alone, i wonder how many more of us in this crew their are?  

nobounce the 2nd

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Captain Ishmael

Versatile Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:20 am
Hello all, I am Captain Ismael. I know in Moby d**k, Ishmael was only a ship hand, but my name stems from an inside joke with my husband. I'm 21 (I know, so old), and have a wonderful daughter named Susan. I love Carl, because how can you not love an animal that doesn't kill you? I enjoy bubble wrap, and putzing about on Gaia. If you want, shoot me a PM!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:35 am
Captain Ishmael
Hello all, I am Captain Ismael. I know in Moby d**k, Ishmael was only a ship hand, but my name stems from an inside joke with my husband. I'm 21 (I know, so old), and have a wonderful daughter named Susan. I love Carl, because how can you not love an animal that doesn't kill you? I enjoy bubble wrap, and putzing about on Gaia. If you want, shoot me a PM!

You're not old xP I'm almost your age~

Plus I think we have some people who are around this age and older.

Wise people choose Carl!  

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:14 am
ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain Ishmael

Wise people choose Carl!

Yep. I'm 25 and I think there are some people in here my age and older. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:59 am
foxeykat

Haha, I'd certainly trade! I mean, I don't like overheating, but it's waaaay better than the windchill we have year round here. I visited NC for 2 weeks at the start of my summer break, and it was in the upper 90's and around 100°'s many times, and I absolutely loved it. The humidity was weird though. Like breathing water some days.

Alarias
Also, yay for Carl art! We always love to see more of that! ^_^

That's true, when visiting NC we always had the AC and a fan, in my friends' room, where I stayed. But I sure did love it there! I mostly just wish San Bruno would have reliable summers. We have a few days here, few days there, with gray and cold between.

So anyways, I have a question...see, about that art. It kinda might be uhh...well, explicit. SO I'm thinking that when I'm done I'mma just crop it and post the cropped version. But I was wondering, would it be alright if I posted a link *with appropriate warning* that led to the full version?

wren152

wren152

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:14 am
nobounce the 2nd
burnt skittles!

Yay! A fellow Ginger!!!

YAY i am not alone, i wonder how many more of us in this crew their are?

I'm blonde through and through (cept the rare red, brown or occasional black hair) but if it helps any, I'm part Irish, part Scottish!
Not sure why 'ginger' is used so negatively sometimes. It's such a pretty word.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:06 am
Alarias
ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain Ishmael

Wise people choose Carl!

Yep. I'm 25 and I think there are some people in here my age and older. 3nodding

put one mark down for 28  

nobounce the 2nd

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:34 am
wren152
So anyways, I have a question...see, about that art. It kinda might be uhh...well, explicit. SO I'm thinking that when I'm done I'mma just crop it and post the cropped version. But I was wondering, would it be alright if I posted a link *with appropriate warning* that led to the full version?

Well, considering Gaia's ToS, I'd say it's probably safer not to post it. Wouldn't want anyone getting reported or the guild getting into any trouble.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 am
Alarias
Well, considering Gaia's ToS, I'd say it's probably safer not to post it. Wouldn't want anyone getting reported or the guild getting into any trouble.

Okay, then I'll only post the cropped version, kay? (it'll only be his shoulders up, which is gonna be 100% appropriate for anyone) 3nodding Thanks!

wren152

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:58 am
wren152
Okay, then I'll only post the cropped version, kay? (it'll only be his shoulders up, which is gonna be 100% appropriate for anyone) 3nodding Thanks!

Sounds great ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:28 pm
Alarias
Sounds great ^_^

Yay! Thanks! *clicks a photo of Carl for color references* Heee! I've always had trouble drawing elk in the past–especially the antlers. I'm not sure they're totally right this time, but I really like how they turned out, compared to my past flubbed attempts! Wheee! Carl guild=inspiration=success!

wren152

scrambers

Gracious Giver

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:11 pm
sooooooo introduce our selves yes?
Amber, 19, my brothers call me scrambers..........
elk are one of my favorite animals, so cute. YET i go hunting. dont judge me, they can feed you for a long time, sorry carl.
sweatdrop

Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games