Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The crystal dragon (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:43 pm

"I will lead them away. You go with the others. We dnt want Neon getting hurt even more than she already is." He said as he and a few others flew up and flew towards Hito and fly over them. Luckily Pyro looked like Neon and would be able to get them to follow him.He roars loudy afternding on a large rock in front of them. Then he growls.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Noto nodded and followed Pyro's orders and went with the other dragons.

Hito saw Pyro was shocked to see how big she had grow. "ALRIGHT MEN SHE MAY HAVE GROW BUT THAT JUST MEANS MORE FOR US CHARGE!" Hito ran towards Pyro with his horse I will capture you this time Hito said to himself.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Pyro smirks and roars behind him. Just then 4 other dragons appear and were the same size. Pyro then causes the horses to stop with a glare and said "Do you honestly expect us to be scared of some human who takes things so far. You were the one who hurt my sister correct. Well now it's my turn." He then swipes at the humans just enough to make the horse rear and cause Hito to fall off and glares down at him. "Your nothing but a little feild mouse to us. You wont be a problem. You and your men are finished." He said trying to scarem off. The horses get scared and turn tail running away including Hito's horse. leaving the men stranded in that canyon. The only way to cross was by horse back. Pyro, seeing Hito scared and shaking , looks at him and said "Now do you see the fear that Neon felt when you tried to kill her and her family. Your nothing but a bully who takes pleasure in harming innocent creatures and quite frankly i find it sickening." And with that they fly off seeing the other dragons in the air and quickly catches up to them telling Noto that he just gave Hito a lesson he'll never forget.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Hito stared at the dragon that make him shake and quiver which is something that rarely happens to him "Damn dragon making a fool of me I'll have it's head!"

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Once they reach a village that took two night's to get to by boat they land and Pyro said "This is a village where Neon wont have to hide. They praise dragon and human relationships here. This is also our home. Though you may want to see The village elder . His granddaughter is my best friend and the one who helped to raise me." He then walks them to the village Elder with Atlas on his back. He then brings them t ranch much like Hito and Noto'swhere he sees a girl working in the feilds. She sees Pyro and comes running up to him giving him a hug "Oh Pyro I was so worried that you would not come back." She said happily. "Well here I am." Pyro said nuzzling her and said "My sister has returned and she brought friends. This is Noto and Atlas here who is on my back asleep." He then explained why they were so late in returning. "I see. Well then Noto I'm Sonia and your welcome to stay here in the village." She said smiling. She was the same age as Noto. "Grandfather is asleep so please come on in and I'll get you something to eat and drink."Pyro then sets Alas down and shrinks to about Neon's size maybe a bit bigger. They all then go inside and Pyro lays down with the tired Neon. He curls up around her and lays his head down next to her as Sonia started a fire in the fireplace for them. She then smiles and pets Neon's head.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:17 am

Not saw the girl and followed her in her home. "You seem to know a lot about dragons Sonia." He admired a working girl but never expected to be a girl his age or look as stunning as she did. "Also it's like Pyro said I saved his sister and I'm now her sol protector." He rubbed Neon's head then took a sit in a chair with Atlas right next to him.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:28 am

Sonia giggles. "Well to tell the truth I learned all I knew about dragon's from my grandfather. He knows just about all the dragons here. You see, He was born and raised around dragon's back when they weren't hunted for the black market. When they came to the old village I thought he was going to lose it." SHe said smiling as she covers them with a blanket. "But anyway I think i promised you a good meal. It's the least I can do after you took such good care of Neon when she needed it.What would you like?" SHe added as she goes into the kitchen while he relaxed in the living room.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:58 am

"Wow your grandfather seems like a guy who can help us." Noto was fascinated by what Sonia's grandfather accomplished. "I think I'll take some chicken." He was stilll a bit hungry after all the running he did.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:06 am

Sonia smiles and said "Coming right up." SHe then cooks some chicken breasts and made something special with it. SHe made mashed potatoes and gravy with some garlic and butter in it. She was humming a tune she alwayssang when she cooked. She even made extra for Atlas.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Noto smelled the food as it neared completion. "That smells good." He said smiling. He also heard her singing and it reminded him of his mother.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Sonia smiles. "Thank you Noto." She said smiling as then chicken was finishing up. Once it was ready she puts everything on the table. "Come and get it." SHe said placing a bowl of food down for Atlas who sat knowing she had to sit and wait for her food. Sonia smiles and places the bowl in front of her. "I think I have some medicine for that wound on Neon's wing. I'll be right back." SHe said running to her room and opening a chest full of herbs and medicines. She then brings out an herb and said "THe juices from this plant will help with the pain and help the wound heal faster." SHe then wrings out the herb and changes the bandage on Neon's wing. "There. that should help." She said smiling and pettig Neon's head gently.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:21 pm

Noto ate his food slowly while looking at Sonia. "I see your a doctor as well hmm?" He was really intrested in learning how t take car off dragons and wanted to know how, badly "Can you teach me how to care of the Dragons since I'm going to be on the Road cause if I know my Brother he won't give up without a fight."

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:51 pm

"Of course I will." She said as her grandfather enters their home and looks at Neon. "Grandfather is something wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." She said smiling knowing he was surprised.

((Can you play the grandfather???))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Noto saw that Sonia's grandfather was a very older gentleman with a long beard "Hello sir."

"Neon is that you. Oh Joy you made it back" The old man didn't even acknowledged that Noto was in his house all he cared for right now was Neon.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:22 pm

"Oh grandfather, We have a special guest.This is Noto. He's the one who has been taking care of Neon along with his dog Atlas." Sonia said as she sat next to Noto. She made some extra food for her grandfather and herself and ad something special for dessert She made her famous chocolate pie for them and some homemade dog and dragon Icecream forAtlas Neon and Pyro.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff