Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad Two: Waltz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:03 pm
"Daidoumyaku – Mimi Senshi (Ear Stab)" He said, this would throw Yosei off balance completely for a few minutes (1 post). His whole plan was based on that accidental attack. Using his powers of the void, He created a shield across his chest which absorbed most of the power off of the Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu. Though he was sent flying, with large electric burns across his chest about 10 meters. 'That kinda smarts..' he thought with a sigh, slowly getting up. He then chucked his key blade trying to pierce the torso of Yosei. The blade didn't fly like a normal weapon as Katsu had control over it. Due to the Ear stab the was a good chance for landing a devastating attack as well.

(5 D Rank used)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:19 pm
User ImageYosei was not prepared for the disorientation that suddenly hit him from the seemingly inaccurate punch. Moments later, the sound genin watched as a giant key came flying at him. He knew he only had one option for defense in his disoriented state. The sword seemed to collide with Yosei head on, only to reveal in a puff of smoke that it had only hit a rock.

Yosei then came jumping out of a nearby tree with surprising dexterity considering the attack he took earlier. He began diving down towards Katsu with his fist ready to strike hard into the boy's face should his punch connect.

4 D rank jutsu used.  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:53 am
Katsu was caught off guard and was slammed in the face by a hard fist in the face. The blow was a little off balance, but it was effective stunned for a minute he stumbled backwards. "That kinda..." He fell over before he could say anything his head was removed from his neck. He had fallen on to a old kunia, his head rolled across the ground. There was no way of making it to a hospital for him, it was all over.

((Don't really like this character... Gonna try a different style.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:59 am

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:15 pm
User ImageInstead of a solid punch, Katsu felt a strong jolt of electricity. Once the hit connected, Yosei dismissed the lightning clone and jumped out from behind the tree he was still hiding behind. Now that he had his balance back he was prepared to make another ninjutsu attack. He was at a slightly longer range now but was hoping that the electric shock from his clone would slow Katsu down for a while.

Yosei made a few hand seals and then began collecting lightning elemental chakra between his palms again. It was not quite as much as his last technique, but was far more focused. "Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu!" Yosei threw his palms out and as the lightning bolt technique activated, electricity sprung forth from his hands in a beam straight at Katsu. This would not hurt as bad as the electron technique from earlier, but was far more accurate. The sound genin waited to see the results of his efforts.

((5 D rank jutsus used. I can't blame you, I know how it is. You at least gonna stay with Otogakure?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:05 pm
User ImageYosei could only stare in confusion and disbelief as he apparently had decapitated his teammate before even finishing his last attack.  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:16 pm
((Lmao xD
I...I don't even know what to rp in this situation XD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:26 pm
hid-behind-the-mask
((Lmao xD

((Pick up the Kunai and lick it! If only I was here I'd make my character just burst out laughing))

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:26 pm
((I don't ******** believe it....creative, but total s**t.

you would OGU, you would))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi raised an eyebrow as he saw one of the genin fall down and beheaded on a stray kunai knife. He was actually rather surprised by it and it took him a moment to react. He calmly walked over to where the genin's head had rolled to, bent down and closed the dead kid's eyes. He then straightened himself up, went through a few seals, and created a lightning clone. The lightning then made it's way out of the training grounds and toward the Otokage's office to give her the news, while the real Hachi walked back over to Yosei. "Don't beat yourself up about this. It was an accident." He said trying to make Yosei feel better about the situation, and tried to make a joke. "And congratulation on winning."

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

hid-behind-the-mask

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:52 pm
User ImageYosei took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. It helped that his sensei was being rather supportive about it. "Thanks sensei. I guess that's part of being a shinobi, going out and risking your life for the betterment of your country." The sound genin went over to a post and sat back against it while he cooled off from accidentally killing his squad member.

((So I get a win on my fights counter now right?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:54 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
hid-behind-the-mask
((Lmao xD

((Pick up the Kunai and lick it! If only I was here I'd make my character just burst out laughing))

(( lol I just went with Conratz! You win! =D ))  

hid-behind-the-mask

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:57 pm
hid-behind-the-mask
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
hid-behind-the-mask
((Lmao xD

((If I had my old character I would have licked that Kunai like a popsicle... Or a d**k...))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

((lol ya I guess ))

Hachi let Yosei go by himself to get over the shock, and waited he felt better.

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

hid-behind-the-mask

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:59 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
hid-behind-the-mask
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
hid-behind-the-mask
((Lmao xD

((If I had my old character I would have licked that Kunai like a popsicle... Or a d**k...))

((lol you would of licked the dead genin's d**k?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff