Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital Battle: OOC [To be removed after fight] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:41 am
Theres nothing here that says that

Jinchuuriki // The Fall is Inevitable

Chakra/Stamina Rank // 1st

Strength Rank // 1st

Story // Named after the Japanese God of War and Warriors

Personality // Wanders aimlessly seaming to try and find real purpose and has a real supieroity complex beliving there is no one equal to him talks to others as if speaking to children.

Appearence // Brightly colored, bright silver hair, wonderous eyes

Known Unique Skill's:
Blood Manipulation - Able to control their own blood in certain ways.

Personal Jutsu //
Name: Blood Territory
Description: This is the base jutsu that gives all other jutsu significant range. With this, the user simply injects blood into the ground, giving it a dark marbled appearance. From this territory, the user can now perform larger versions of other jutsu.

Name: Blood Reaper
Description: In this jutsu, a single reaper-like entity is made out of the user's blood and is used to attack. It holds a scythe and that is what is used to attack. If used in the territory, a large number can be made instead depending on the size of said territory. (stage 0- 4 reapers, stage 1- 8 reapers, stage 3- 16 reapers)

Name: Blood Spear
Description: This is simply a long spear made out of blood and shot straight out from the hand. Used in the territory, they can be shot from the ground. And in a slightly larger quantity.(Stage 0- 2 spears, Stage 1- 4 spears, Stage 3- 6 spears)

Name: Blood Shield
Description: This is a defensive jutsu wherein the user creates a small shield in front of them to block attacks. It is small, and can't really defend from the back, but it is fairly strong and can deflect most generic weapons and hits.

Name: Blood Copy
Description: In this, the user creates a copy of their upper torso. This allows them to use a blood based justu from range and without the expending of chakra to do so. This is done only for one attack though.

Name:Blood Rain
Description: This jutsu creates a rain of blood from the tips of the fingers. This rain continues to be connected to the person's fingers. In it, long, thin, streaks of blood come down within the territory/maximum range cutting anything in their path.

Stage's:

Stage 0 (Angelic Cloak) - As the host of the final angel they gain a silver cloak but no other appearance differences . This stage fill the user with a small amount of the angels chakra.

Stage 1 - The next stage gives the user a sleeveless silver shirt and giving him silver glowing eyes. The next thing is the radius of control extends from 50 feet to 100, the host also gains more chakra from the angel.

Stage 2 – The users control radius is now up to 200 feet, the host also gains a long sleeved shirt silver as well as now chakra turning a powerful silver. The user now wields a pair of tiger claws along with a powerful set of wings the claws and the wings go side by side, the claws aren't used offensively, but provide a way for the user to create offensive and defensive creations at the same time, the wings usually are only able to glide at this stage, and only the host can wield or even hold the claws, the host as a final perk of this stage gains even more chakra.

Stage 3 - The final stage gives the host a silver jacket and silver wings the wings give the same abilities but the users real ability from this stage is to extend the control out to a maximum of 500 feet, the host then adds a addition onto the tiger claws by forming a chain between the 2, they are also much larger. When the user throws the tiger claw they may make a single hand sign and 20 feet all around the claw enables further control of the blood. The claws chain is about 30 feet once fully extended but when the user wields it the chains seem to disappear, even though the claws look heavy they are actually weightless to the user. As the final stage is reached the user gains all the angels chakra fully giving control to the user.

Fighting Style

All range fighter, but prefers mid to long range to be able to get enough blood out for serious damage. Also to be able to recover and not to to much damage

Personal Rule's:

-The user is given an unlimited supply of blood to fight with.

-The starting radius of the blood control is 50 feet.

- The blood is only controlled within a certain radius, and only if it is still connected through the hand.

- This effect doesn't transfer to any blood that isn't the users. Your animals really?

- Because of the way the control works, the user is in a perpetual state of sickness.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:49 am
Assuming, assuming, assuming.

Did you ever think that maybe... the animals were my blood, animated? No? Did you even read the fight? If so, then you would've known. The animals are animated blood that are given some semblance of intelligence, much like shadow clones.

Also, eh, I must be thinking about Yama then.

Either way, my arms are just as quick as him, and they're what matter in this post, not Divination's own speed.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:20 pm
Since when does blood have nerves that send out signal to ones brain telling them "hey man this mofo is right here! Sic em" rofl

A lot of people do the same thing except they let the person touch there element or whatever there using to figure out where someone else. You actually saying that he could see from animals he made from his own blood like a hive, I mean that even beats the hell out off most shadow clones that don't send info till they're destroyed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:37 pm
Incubus Shane
@Naito... uh, no, Divination was accepted before I even thought of the arc... by Emma. You can ask her. I love how you guys assume you know anything about my character when you really don't and you're pretending you do.

No one OUTSIDE OF THE FIGHT may post in this thread any longer. All you can do is act like I'm doing something wrong when I'm the host of the angel, I'm the owner of Divination, and I know more about both of those than every single person in the guild except bb and Ishmail.

Also, no? He only used one jutsu...

Shane, you do realize I helped bb create every single one of those angels including your 9 Wing? So currently I know more about the angels then anyone in the guild. So I will redirect this to my previous post.

Quote:
Just pointing out that the angels are not mirror copies of the demons. The 9 Tail's only powers comes from high levels of chakra, speed, and strength. While the 9 Wings powers come from blood. Just because the 9 Tail can do something, doesn't mean the 9 Wing can. They both has different powers, different strengths, and different weaknesses. The only similarity is that they are called 9 *blank*

Masumi H Dekata

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:48 pm
Question: How is the same summon in the same fight..at the same time?
If one person had the summon. And then another summoned it. Wouldn't that same summon go "poof" and reappear at the other person's location, or would it not?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:34 pm
Shadow clones may disperse themselves. Esentially, the animals and shadow clones are almost the same exact thing.

@Masumi: I know they're not supposed to be mirrored. I understand I don't get speed boosts like the Kyuubi. However, Rahenno is overestimating the Kyuubi's capabilities. In the show, I've never seen the Kyuubi, in any form, running faster than a few hundred miles-per-hour.

Since when did he give mega-massive lightspeed boosts? If anything, due to my class and styles, I should be at the bare MINIMUM on-par with Rahenno's speed at the moment, and my arms are quicker than me, so...

Either way, as it was said, whether I blocked his three rasengans or not, it'd still decapitate him. So that alone should conclude the fight, no?  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:48 pm
Read the manga you'd probably learn a thing or two about the kyuubi. I'm not overestimating anything, and I'm using everything I've learned from the series and from RP. I don't have to make things up to fight my opponents.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:59 pm
I didn't make up anything. D:

Can we just carry on with the fight? lol

I want this to be over... it's been going on for so long... *sigh*

And this drama is just ruining all the fun... I hate it when people who aren't even involved just intrude and then proceed to gang up on someone. This fight's business is the business of the participants. And it's not like the people stepping in are helping anything, all you guys (except Masumi) have done was get the wrong information over, and over. And over.

Let's please just carry on.

Also, Luo, five-day rule (Naito can back me up on this one...), you have two days to post before your RPC just auto dies.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:03 pm
Incubus Shane
I didn't make up anything. D:

Can we just carry on with the fight? lol

I want this to be over... it's been going on for so long... *sigh*

And this drama is just ruining all the fun... I hate it when people who aren't even involved just intrude and then proceed to gang up on someone. This fight's business is the business of the participants. And it's not like the people stepping in are helping anything, all you guys (except Masumi) have done was get the wrong information over, and over. And over.

Let's please just carry on.

Also, Luo, five-day rule (Naito can back me up on this one...), you have two days to post before your RPC just auto dies.

Well if it wasn't so BS we wouldn't come in, pouncing on the one guy that said that his Auto-hit was legit. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:10 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
Question: How is the same summon in the same fight..at the same time?
If one person had the summon. And then another summoned it. Wouldn't that same summon go "poof" and reappear at the other person's location, or would it not?

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:11 pm
Your underestimating the Kyuubi's ablility. The 9 Tail chakra mode is suppose to be the most powerful thing in existence. We have chunin level jutsu that can move you a mile in a second, that is a speed of 3600 mph. While we can use some thing as bases from the show such as the existence of the 9 tail chakra mode, the power becomes multiplied by the user. Lets not forget Naruto is a genin after all, whether we believe he higher or not that is his rank. Now Im not saying the 9 tail can move at the speed of light, I don't feel anything should. Im not even saying he can't be beaten in speed. but it should be faster then pretty much anything except something dedicated to speed with a huge power boost behind them.

Also on a side note, I believe we put a ban on anything moving the speed of light when people were using the dragon summon to say they moved at the speed of light and when we had problems with the Joukai Clan saying all their moves were as fast as the speed of light.

The main problem is their is no way to settle this since this is an issue of a canon creature with a non canon character vs a non canon creature with a non canon character. I sincerely suggest you both just call it a draw and move on, nothing will be gained here but more arguing and a sacrifice of story and logic. But I doubt that is an option now.

Other side note the rule is 10 days before the players turn is skipped. If this happened to be right before a fatal jutsu is throw, then yes he dies. However this is overturned if it was a legit excuse such as hospitalization, lack of internet access, or anything that is something besides "I just felt like not getting on" or "i went on vacation" basically anything where the person couldn't tell us before hand.

These are my notes to those who care.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:12 pm
If its a five day rule then I have five days to post you just made you post today. There no fun in this battle to begin with, you aren't the RPer I thought you were. But I'll post when I get a computer in my hands.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:13 pm
Most of my info is from Masumi or your angel page

And yeah you are right about the auto kill, unless Luo comes and post here occ wise or something idk

It supposed to be on people that completely disappears occ and rp wise either way I thought he was fighting dark?

As well she just explain this to me your illness
It suppose to be like plycythemia
Your supposed to feel dizzy, headaches, and vertigo from too much blood as well coughing up blood and looking sickly  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:20 pm
So how about we cut the bullshit and say that the use of the Kyuubi has been over exaggerated? Rah...until you provide solid proof that someone actually made a seal--which has a completely unrealistic ability as it stands--that allows you to deny that you'd lose control of your demon as well as the change in shape with the eight and nine-tailed forms, I really don't care about what you tell me. You can say it all you want, over and over and over and over, but until there is solid proof, I can't bring myself to believe you. You've spoken frequently about how you want to keep Rahenno, and that fear of losing an RPC can cause people to lie about what has happened in the past. Especially since you used a character who is--conveniently--no longer in the guild, and the roleplayer is also gone. How can we know that it's true? How do we know that you haven't just cheated everyone who faithfully and fairly uses their demons and angels with a convenient lie for the situation?

And--if he wanted to--Shane could make a lot more blood arms than that. I would actually think this merciful.

And, btw to you guys who determine just how fast his blood can be. The speed of anything that is manipulated is determined by the focus and skill of the person wielding it. Kleine has had the use of blood for pretty much his RPC's entire life, and he is Kage-ranked. Not only that, but that blood is the ONLY thing he's using right now. With his concentration focused solely on blood, and with so much time learning, I would imagine that controlling those three blood fists at such speed is well within his boundaries. Rah charged in recklessly, and it cost him. End of story.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:21 pm
Actually, I'm pretty sure the Rokubi is the fastest of all the Bijuu, supposedly being ALMOST as fast as the Flying Thunder God technique, which is a teleportation technique. Just saying.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff