Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Halo RP! (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:21 pm
Kiba was up in a tree, looking at the battlefield. "Brutes...strong but stupid. Brute Chief...stronger, slightly smart, helmet and armor stronger than most." He fired one shot knocking the Chief helmet off. "Alot stronger." He said, reloading and firing to cover the others. "Be easier if I had my special shells."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:25 pm
After reaching the campsite with Alpha Five, Jax began taking count of his remaining clips and if he had any grenades. 2 full clips along with the one in his rifle and one frag. Now hoping the Covies don't attack in large numbers too soon.  

kid knight12

Lector Forzal

Fashionable Gawker

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:28 pm
Noticing what Jax was doing, Carmycle did as well, he had three mags for his pistol and four for his rifle, he looked around seeing the dead grunts and drones, he picked up one of there plasma pistols, which had half power left and attached it to his leg armor. "Hey, Jax, pick one of these up, they may come in handy." He tossed one to Jax and double checked the camp, hearing the conversation over the comms.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:36 pm
* I peer around the rock that I'm hiding behind and manage to get my sniper aimed at the chieftains head*
* I shoot the chieftain in the head, but the recoil from the shot causes burning pain in my right arm*
AAAGH!! MY ARM!!
* I clutch my arm in pain*

Uhn. This has to end quick!
SHADOW!! TAKE THIS AND PUT IT IN YOUR HELMET!!
* I take a clear cylinder from behind my back and open it. I take out a micro chip with a green light in the middle of it. I toss the chip to shadow*
ITS AN EXPERIMENTAL COMBAT A.I. CALLED MELISSA!! USE IT!!  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:45 pm
Shadow caught the chip and stared at it for a bit, confused and looking up at him, "What does it do?!" He said as he put it into the back of his helmet, his visor immediately lit up, and it scared him a bit, he could target enemies much easier, see their weak points, and aim better. It's like he was being guided by a force. He let out a few bursts, killing them quickly and cleanly, turning off the A.I. and sprinting over to Dante, pulling out some first aid and bandaging him, "It's ok, they're dead, you're going to be alright, soldier. What's your name?" He said with a chuckle as he continued.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:02 pm
"Brief and run, sir. Drones are moving toward you and I don't have enough shells to cover you from them." He said, placing the elite chip in his wrist computer. It quickly scan it for anything of use. When it beeped, he got something to aid them. "Sir, able to lock on to Covanent comlink. When we arrive at a safe location, I'll patch it to everyone else."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:41 pm
My names Dante sir. I'm the last surviving member of delta team.
Im a commander grade 3.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:59 pm
Alison stood next to Dante and looked out in the distance. She had the feeling that they were being watched and it truely bothered her but she brushed it off. "Why don't we get a move on? I've got a really bad feeling about us being in the open like this."

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:11 pm
Uhn. Ok. Yeah, let's get going * I try to stand up, but my leg fails under my weight*
AGH!! I can barely walk.

Shadow, I'm just gonna say this once, if I die,.... Do not let that AI fall into covenant hands. Ok?
But until then, I'd like melissa back please....
* I hold out my hand*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:17 pm
Alison took his hand and helped him up. She then began walking along, keeping her gun ready to shoot.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 pm
Shadow tried to take it out, but it refused, "Um, I can't take it out, it's like it's already fused into me." Just then, a holographic female wolf popped in the middle of his visor, giving him a little smile, "Hey there, I'm Melissa, and I'm going to be your A.I." Shadow nodded and shrugged, chuckling, "Ok, that's fine. Nice to meet you, A.I. Melissa." She smiled and nodded, popping away for now, returning him back to reality. "Well, that was weird..." He said, taking off his helmet and scratching his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:49 pm
Alison turned back and looked at him. "What is it?" She looked at him, confusion across her face.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:59 pm
Shadow chuckled, "It appears I've gained a holographic female wolf companion, and she's not that bad." He said with a smirk, letting out another chuckle, smiling back at Alison.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:35 pm
Well, she was supposed to be my AI, but i guess she likes you instead.
*Sigh* well, she just so happens to have a "twin sister", ill just use her.

* i take.out a microchip with a yellow light in the middle, and slide it into the back of my helmet*
*a female voice is heard from my helmet*
"goooood mooooorrrniiiing "
haha, good morning kalmiya

your sister has already chosen her spartan, so it looks like you and i are gonna work together now.
"Hehehee. Yippeeee! *Giggles*"  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:46 pm
Alison rolled her eyes. "So when do I get a holographic boyfriend? I seem to be the only single one now."

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff