Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ THE CO-ED WASHROOM ] HERE BE HORSEMEN TERRITORY pg 10! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:05 pm
And just like that, Riley and Malodore had shown up. Turning around, Jericho smiled at the two, also grateful that she had filled in the last name for the horsemen.

"Glad you two could make it," he said, "And yeah, it's pretty impressive. But that's good. The more of us that know and are ready, the better, right?"

He paused for the moment before his grin widened.

"And hell yeah I am."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:11 pm
Riley's eyes flickered just slightly when she felt Malodore's hand tighten a second time, and she tugged before wrapping her arm around the slim form, pulling it against her. She gave Jericho a wry glance. I thought you might be, Jericho. As you can see, Dante, the Student Council is very intrigued to find out just what the Horsemen can do for us - and, subsequently, what we can do for ourselves.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:30 pm
Demi's eyes held a crinkle of surprise at the mindflayer's words that had him chuckling softly. "Well as long as the school's Student council is supporting it, then I guess everything is good then." he said after a a minute of catching his breath. "Indeed, lets see what the combined force of the campus can do when they unite under a sole cause. shall we?"

And they said back at home that the campus life might be too boring for him. He already saw death, gore, found a enemy and saw a ghoul that would make for a very nice partner and found a secret coalition. Boring? Not in the least bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:34 pm
Bul sighed when Demi had to ask who they were and crossed his arms. "You remember the mirror room yea? Well those two-" he pointed in Invi and Eris' direction but remained silent after that.

Slowly he shifted his gaze to Riley whom which at the rate of students arriving... he figured she would've shown up anyway without hearing any rumors.

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:46 pm
As more people flooded in, Needle sidestepped closer to Lattice. It wasn't that she was afraid of crowds, it was that she didn't want to stab anyone. Her head tilted back towards Roch, or rather the tattoo that was plain as day to her; it was much easier than trying to distinguish him from the crowd.

"I understand, that explains the note..." She had received it from Petro, but it was cryptic at best. "Taryn." Needle repeated, still staring towards Roch's tattoo as it got harder and harder to see anything. "It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Needle." She felt the need to clarify, since many people seemed to mix the two up. As the stranger-ghoul complimented them, the blue clad engraver gave a smile. "Thank you. Roch is to be credited for the design, but it is my sister who put ink to flesh." The ghoul said graciously, not making a move to take the offered hand for reasons.

"You have a timid voice, but you sound like a very sweet ghoul." She complimented. Then, suddenly, she straightened and looked around. "I hear Demi." It was an absent comment, but with so many people, she couldn't distinguish him from everyone else.

----

Amrita nodded to Muka's comment. "Very!" The ghoul was standing awkwardly on tip toe to try and see over heads, clutching the two hands she held to keep her from standing. Herryk received a smile and a half wave that involved Muka's hand, but not for long as she found at least one hand free. Now where was---

"Sammy!" She called out, waving her now free hand over her head. She was near---Oh, jack... The Hunchback was spotted, and Amrita...suddenly couldn't speak. Her words just kind of left in a rush; the only thing she could do was slowly lower her hand to fidget with her hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:49 pm
The frost demon had taken up Willow's offer to follow her to meet the horsewoman Eris. Edel didn't know much about the horsemen but she had witnessed their fury on the battlefield. Quite formidable, they were. It was only when she arrived at the co-ed washroom did she realise what Vieve had meant by the toilet with a broken door. Most peculiar indeed, the choice of location for a rendezvous. The sheer size of the crowd that had gathered surprised her a little – weren't they now a bit too conspicuous for the boogeymen? The ghoul brushed it off, convincing herself that that had already been taken into account.

Edel hung around the entrance, watching the rest as they chattered feeling a little wary. She wasn't sure if she should approach the familiar faces in the room – Lattice, Lizzy ... She had been keeping to herself for quite a bit these past few days...

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:56 pm
...oh, right. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to shake the hand of someone sprouting spines. Taryn nervously let her hand drop and nodded to Needle. Alright, so now she knew who was who.

"I, uh... thank you?" Blind. She was blind. If anything, the ghoul's voice had gotten meeker. Of course she was, look at that mask... Thank Jack for the sudden interruption. Taryn didn't know Demi, but she was suddeny grateful he existed.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:06 pm
Willow saw Edel at the entrance and waved to the frost demon as she headed towards the ghoul. "Ah you made it." She glanced around at the crowd. She was trying to gauge the crowd around them, which provided to be quite a lot of ghouls, perhaps more than normal and totally bigger than a normal class.

There was a small pondering of if she should go over to Bul, Demi and the rest of the small crowd that way, "I was looking for a place to stay out of the way of the bigger crowd," She added as she continuously looked around her, large crowds made her nervous more so than just because of the boogieman.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:15 pm
A distraction yes, but not completely.

"You are very welcome, I would like the opportunity to meet you outside of this group." Taryn was easier to find now that she was talking, even slightly, and the Engraver's head tilted the slightest bit to better face the ghoul. "Normally I would shake your hand, however in this crowd..." An apologetic smile appeared on her lips. "However, a friend of Roch is a friend of ours." Sure she was being general, but that was how it tended to go with them thus far.

"This is quite the gathering, is it not?" Excitement was starting to creep in to her generally expressionless voice; she had no real idea what this was for, but she certainly loved to be involved!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:21 pm
"Heh. If I wasn't looking forward to something like this, I think I might be sick," Jericho chuckled. He then looked over to Demi, agreeing with what he had said.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:36 pm
Hello Willow” the frost demon waved back at the tigress, making space for her to join her at the less populated side area of the room. Edel nodded understandingly. She too wasn't a fan of large crowds, more so now.

Do you what's going on?” Edel enquired. Surely, it was something illegal. Yet if so many of them were gathered here, it should be something of significant interest.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:39 pm
The she-wolf leaned into Ren's embrace, her tail lightly curling around her legs. Like him, she relaxed a little having her boilfriend there. But that only left room for her curiosity. And that was something infamous in relation to LW.

"Guess that phrase applies more to me." She said with a sigh, lips twitching. "But at least we both came. And can see what's up." Had she heard any of the rumors? Not first hand. But there were always whispers around the halls if one learned to pay attention. Something she was still 'learning'. Still, a few had reached her ears. That combined with Night's message and LW had to come.

"Have you ever seen all of them together like this before?" LW asked, leaning closer to speak quietly to Ren. "I...I think I've only ever seen one of them. Maybe two. But only one looks familiar..."

Speaking of familiar, LW spotted more students she knew well enough. For some reason, that eased more of the tension in her body. That didn't in anyway mean she was moving from Ren's side, nope!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:48 pm
Eris watched with mild interest as the students started to meander in, her gaze growing all the more sharp, widening a little with her grin. It was starting... it was starting, and she could feel the rush of adrenaline with it, the thrill of the fight that was too far in the future for her to be feeling it now. Except she was War incarnate -- the fight was in her blood, and just feeling the start of it, the potential for the bloody war they intended to provoke, and it excited her in a way only conflict could. Even as she sat, relaxed on the cushioned throne as a feline, her muscles had already started to tighten, her legs curling tighter in towards her body, fingernails starting to bite into her own arms. The more the students filtered in, the further her anticipation visibly grew, unable or unwilling to hide it -- she could practically feel their curiosity, knowing distinctly by their eyes and the way they whispered that they knew.

They knew what this was about, despite how the boogeymen might have thought otherwise, the students of Amityville Academy knew that deception was afoot.

The room was practically full now, the quiet murmurings quickly turning into a cacophony of voices, the heavy pound of the door opening and closing echoing off the walls. She waited until then to move, to make any acknowledging motion at all, until that point only watching and waiting. Giving a little sound of pleasure, War's heir finally lifted her head from her folded arms, stretching and arching her spine as if waking from a delicious nap. Her back straightening up to finally be parallel with the back of the throne, although she did not lean back against it, merely sitting there poised as she smiled at a few who acknowledged her, nodding back to those who had done so.Willow, especially, she gave a coy little wave to, watching as the ghoul settled in with some of her peers with a vaguely amused look.

Although she was quite a distance away, the sound deafening between them, her eyes shifted almost distinctly onto Riley, her smile broadening as if she'd heard the sound of her name.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:54 pm
"I can't say I'm entirely sure, however; I have a sneaking feeling it has to do with the field trip we took." She stretched slightly glancing around again before looking at Edel.

"While I've only met her a few times I know Eris the best of all of them." She nodded towards the horsewoman on the throne. Taking her tail she idley ran a hand through it. "She offered before if I needed to talk she'd be willing to listen. I wasn't sure what she had in mind but I figured you might could find some use to this meeting as well."

She smiled softly towards the frost demon, "Though I didn't know the crowd would be this vast. It's like they're throwing a party almost." Though come to think of it, Willow was of the opinion that would be a perfect cover story if anyone were to get suspicious.

Of course willow saw Eris give her a coy wave and she smiled slightly before finding the wall behind her to lean on. Keeping anyone away from her back would be easier to keep up with the crowd and feel less... worried.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:34 pm
Though she didn't necessarily feel eyes upon her, Riley's gaze traveled to the horsemen themselves, and she caught the glance that was on her. It was enough to spurn her into action, and she gave Demi and Jericho a gentle nod, then lifted Malodore's claws to her face and brushed them affectionately across her skin.

If you will all excuse me. She murmured, pulling away, though she lingered in Malodore's hand briefly - if it wanted to come with her, her eyes offered the invitation openly.

Then, it was time to face their hosts. Riley swam through the crowd of students, murmuring her quiet hellos to each of them as she passed, never missing a beat. When she arrived at the throne, she settled her hand at her stomach and bowed her head, just slightly, in a gracious greeting.

Invictus, Eris, Aisa, Cymbeline. I wanted to come thank you personally for this, ah, invitation. And of course, it is lovely to see you all again. Our first meeting all together was brief. I regret that. I hope this will change things - for all of us.

demon_pachabel
x_Nata_x
Random Artist
Grey Dragon

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items