Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Human Studies 101 [FULL] Homework page 22 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:14 pm
West looked up. Was someone talking to him? He smiled a bit when he saw who it was, the smile fading when he realized he probably shouldn't smile at someone he had treated like s**t. He looked away, trying to formulate a proper response. But wait. He had apologized! And Holly had said things were fine! He could make any damn facial expression he wanted. Take that, etiquette. He looked up again, raising a hand in greeting. "Hey."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:28 pm
Hel appeared to be in the same boat like a few other students. This was her first class ever here at Amityville, and not only that, it was with Professor Savage! She found the professor to be rather interesting from that impromptu class she attended during the festival, and even enjoyed that pop quiz that was tossed at them. The reaper briefly wondered how she scored on that before stepping into the class room, her face breaking out into a wide grin. This was terribly exciting.

She stood in the door way with her hands on her hips, taking a good moment to survey the room and its occupants. While she was excited at the prospect of meeting new students, it seemed like there were quite a few in here already who she had briefly seen at the festival or had actually made acquaintances with! Even better, they all seemed to be gathering towards a certain part of the room and that was where she would go too! Her hands formed fists as she strode confidently over to where students like Mot, Mitsu, Levi and Petro sat.

Greetings, friends!” She called out cheerfully, “It’s good to see you again!”

Now where to sit…

((Hel is attending!))  

Lucyal
Crew

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:36 pm
Yay, she wasn't a figment of his imagination!

The hellhound was happy that she remembered him even if it was by one encounter. "Its been good, been getting used to the place." he barked back with a flick of his ear and a bounce to his tail. "I hope everything's been OK with you too!"

Looking around, there were a few students he couldn't recall seeing before, like the strange black and white ghoul that was flickering like an old screen image. and the ghoul that had her legs, but not standing on them. and of course the most shocking one of all, the ghoul that had her arms and legs backwards Damien couldn't imagine how much it would hurt to have them like that. He couldn't hold back the cringe that came with the bone crunching thought.

He did take the time to Wave at Holly who immediately went to sit with grumpy that was a few seats behind his own. All attention to what was going on between Mitsu, mot and Shun flew away when the new ghoul that stepped in and called out to her friends, wherever they were.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:42 pm
"I..only say it because it's true." She was definitely at fault for what had happened. If she had just kept things to herself.... Though when he urged her to smile she did, though it wasn't visible passed her mask.

"Okay, Mot..." She said softly. "I will." For a moment longer she lingered giving his shoulder a squeeze. "You're a good guy Mot. I definitely wouldn't have been able to handle something so well." He was upset in a way but he was certainly putting up a good front. "I'll see you later okay?"

Patting the cowboil's shoulder lightly Mitsu made her way back to her seat looking toward Shun as she sat down. There wasn't much to be said at the moment but she would definitely have to talk to the reaper about giving Mot an apology.

As she took a seat Mitsu noted a familiar face walking in the door. It was hard to mistake the two toned hair. Raising a hand she waved at Hel as she joined the class glad to see her again.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:43 pm
"Of course I made it. I'm not about to skip out on one of Savage's classes. It's because of her I'm a Knob to begin with." Junko giggled, reaching over to hold his hand and giving it a squeeze, threading her fingers between his. She was rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb while her attention was turned to the glitch ghoul. So hadn't meant the quiz had been bad, just odd. It'd made no sense! Was there a right answer? A wrong answer? Was there anything to the quiz, really? Though if it made Pepin so happy then it wasn't a big deal or anything!

Ah! Pepin! What a neat name! Junko smiled. "It's nice to properly meet you, Pepin!" The way she sighed made Junko giggle and glance toward the professor herself, her hair puffing with a bit of pride. Yes, Savage. Junko was wearing your pin to class. So excited! But as Pepin rested her head down and then suddenly lifted it again Junko squeaked and jumped a little in her seat. A look was given to her own hair as Pepin asked to braid it. It was almost completely down today, having not been in the mood to deal with put it up. She was cooperating today anyway.

"If you'd like to braid it now you're more than welcome to?" If she really wanted to deal with it then okay! Junko smiled again at the question about how she maintained it. Oh! She had her ways! "I use a series of shampoos and conditioners made specifically for futakuchi-onna hair. And then I spent a lot of time brushing it...a lot of time." Not that she minded. Junko loved brushing her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:50 pm
Levi pretty much just kept to watching and keeping her paper as dry as possibly while waiting for class.

Tro, the boil she'd known from back at the arm wrestling booth and the festival, came sitting by her and the cow boil with a dragon boil not too far behind. Tro introduced them, and the tatzel smirked at Sheridan's expression when Tro used arm-wrestling-ghoul to introduce her. Was it that surprising she'd wrestle? Yep. That was her concern. Pleasure ta meet'cha, Sheridan. The dragon boil intrigued her, but looked to be focused on the attentions of Tro. Something going on there?

She gave a wave and a smile back to an approaching Mitsu, nodding to Shun, before shaking her head at that coot of a hound. Apparently he'd decided to wear a robe to this rather damp class. Well, whatever the boil was playing at, Levi had to chuckle. His antics always gave her a good laugh or two.

Then Holly came around and sat nearby. Hey! This was the first class she'd seen Holly in! Holly, fancy meetin' ya 'ere! Ain't seen ya in'a class before. She followed Holly's line of sight for a moment and -yep- the bird demon was in this class as well. Him she'd seen before in classes. She waved her tail in place of her hand at him with a wide toothy grin. If Holly was in this class with her, surely they'd get away with some sort of mischief by accident.

Another familiar face came by and introduced herself then too. This was someone she'd met during the festival, and Levi's brain worked overtime in trying to recall the sound of her name being said. It was Hel. Aye, Hel! Ya made it, eh?  

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:52 pm
Well, he hadn't failed perhaps? While he couldn't see her smile, she didn't seem to be acting as upset as previously seen.
The boil chuckled lightly, rubbing his neck. "Aw, thank you." Good guy, huh? Well, that was certainly nice to hear. Even if he wasn't intimidating or strong looking, at least he was good.

He waved as she left, and leaned back in his chair again. Now to wait for class to start...

Mot's head perked upward when he heard a familiar voice adress the group. It was Hel! For a moment he wanted to grin and call her out, but he simply smiled lightly with a short wave. "Howdy."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:55 pm
Shun had seen Mot shrink into his seat, though he couldn't be certain if that was due to his gaze or if Mitsu had said something to cause that.

It was probably him.

Mitsu wasn't really the sort to make people feel bad, unless she said something on accident.

It was still probably because of him.

"What was that about?" he asked the wolf girl when she wandered on back to him.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:04 pm
Lattice had gone above and beyond to go out of her comfort zone and do things she otherwise wouldn't. She interacted with others, she went out and explored places, and sometimes she even enjoyed it. Attending class was next on her endeavor to make Needle proud and so she'd have something to write to her sibling about. She kept an ink pen tucked behind her ear and held a couple of pieces of parchment in between her hands as she gazed about at the blurry and unidentifiable shapes and she heard voices as well, quiet murmurings of other students she supposed, it was hard because she didn't know where to sit.

So she wandered over toward something that looked rather seat like, to her very poor vision, and moved to sit upon it. There were a couple of problems with this and one of them was that it was another student's lap she was sitting on. A student that she didn't know what he looked like otherwise she probably wouldn't have sat upon his lap in the first place. The unfortunate student also happened to be a wrath demon.

Lattice paused after seating herself and for a second didn't move at all as her face suddenly became very expressive showing dismay and embarrassment.

Oh Jack.
OHHH JACK.

She...she couldn't bring herself to move.

...H..Help...

She tried to get up but her legs gave out from under her plopping her very firmly back unto the demon's lap, "G...Gah! S..Sorry I..." Lattice tried to squeak out suddenly feeling very embarrassed with herself.

Help....Needle..Wait she wasn't here to help...Err...A-Anyone...AaAAAaaaa..

((LATTICE is here.))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:13 pm
How nice it was to be greeted by others! Hel’s grin widened as she approached, keeping her footing steady and overstepping any large puddles of water. “Mitsu! How are you?” She greeted the shy ghoul from the stationery store, before looking over at Levi. “Yes, I did! How have you been since the Festival?” The reaper then looked over at her fellow reaper neighbor, giving a wide wave of her hand in greeting to Mot. “Mot! Most excellent! We’re in a class together!”

Hel made her way over to the cowboil, placing her bag on the desk in front of his to claim it, and was about to sit down when she heard a squeak from a familiar voice. The reaper whipped her head around, catching sight of the ghost she mad met in the library getting rather…friendly with a demon?

Lattice!” She called out, laughing. “What are you doing, friend?”  

Lucyal
Crew

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:14 pm
Riley turned her head, resting it on the hump of the igor in front of her as she returned to her conversation with Aurian. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed yourself. And I am also pleased to hear that Mandy is not blind. The last time I saw her, she could see very well, so. It's good to know that is still the case.

She didn't exactly understand why they were discussing Mandy's sight, but her answer was the same, nonetheless.

Riley picked her head up to regard Christof idly, before returning it to her previous position and looking back at Aurian. He is all right. Christof is a special soul. Privately, she murmured to Aurian alone - I dare not try to understand half the things he does, sometimes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:16 pm
Things were going well. Yaya had taken care of the water pouring off of the ceiling, Holly wasn't ignoring him, Demi and Levi were over th...

Levi was waving her damned tail at him. His own tail curled slightly toward one of the legs of his chair, as if it was embarrassed at its failure as a tail. West harrumphed. West turned his head. West got a face full of hair and clothing and other ghoul parts.

"Jackdammit!" he shouted. "What're'ya ********' blind?! GETTOFFME!"

West pushed at Lattice's back, trying to get the ghost off of him as quickly as possible. He stood, catching a glimpse of her face as he did so.

Oh, s**t. She was blind.

"I... um... I'm notta chair." He turned a panicked expression toward Hel. "I think yer friend's over there."  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:22 pm
Riley's words drifted into Christof and out again, and it wasn't until the rumble of Jericho's question finally made the practically purring hunchback open an eye.

What was- oh....

His expression soured before looking embarrassed, the little wing flapping uselessly a moment before suddenly folding tight against his hunch.

My er... Creator is not always um... practical and... he said something about fashion and... I don't know what he was thinking, really- he started to mentally explain before sighing with relief that it seemed his Mistress was distracted.

He was quite happy where he slouched. It was a good place.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:23 pm
"Hello, Hel." Mitsu greeted back to the reaper as she called out to her. Such a lively ghoul. As the female reaper went about greeting others Mitsu turned to the Shun as he asked what that had been about. Mitsu was about to reply that she was just saying hi to Hel but then she realized that wasn't what he was referring to.

"Oh umm...I just...I was apologizing to Mot for what happened. I think you should too." Though Mitsu wasn't certain he would have an opportunity at the moment. Class would probably start soon.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:24 pm
Pepin couldn't be more ecstatic as she yoinked a nearby empty desk and sat on the corner of it next to Junko. "Oh mee oh my~" she hummed happily while gently taking a hold of two strands of hair, one thicker than the other and then began to split and braid them together. "Overrr... side overrr... next one." she mumbled as she went then looked up to see the other new students that joined.

Nobody was sitting in her seat still right? A paranoid glance to the front of the classroom confirmed this and the glitch ghost sighed in relief while she continued to braid Junko's hair determinedly. "I remember your boilfriend from the library-" she said, though was really beginning to address Seiji. "Or.. if he's your boilfriend I mean. During open house he was hanging in the library and I met a banshee there that seemed to know him. There were just a ton of ghosts there!" she said, now looking to the Hungry Ghost with a smile.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff