Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:59 pm
Hiro grinned. "Come to think of it.." He shook from Ghost's grip on his shoulder. "You always wanted me gone, remember how I was attacked at the diner while me and Lena fought tirelessly...You stood there and did nothing." He stopped and looked up. "And then you became buddies with your brother right after, like you never cared, and at every chance you had to team with your brother to kill me, you accepted." Hiro closed his eyes and died down his darkness. "You were never a real friend, just someone who wanted my girlfriend and got her right when I left...Your pathetic." He spat, looking at Lena with a look that said. "Sorry."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:07 am
"No, please don't fight... Not now..." Lena whispered and looked up at Damian, back to normal and right besides her, as he walked her away from the two in case a fight broke out.

Dia looked at him then at the floor. "I am... just a fragment of my master's soul." she said. "Just one of his shadows. If he just as much as thought of it, he could kill me instantly." she murmured.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:07 am
"you lost though" he laughed "when Lena was sad that day and said that she couldnt date either of us, you left. i stayed with her. you left her for months, and i stayed to make sure she was ok. she chose me on her own decision" he shot back. "if you were such a good boyfriend to her, why did you leave? why did you abandon her? huh? and why have you been confusing her emotionally everytime you meet her? eh?" he exclaimed. "you just can't handle the fact the Lena chose me. every time you tried to get her back, she chose me." he said and looked at Lena. "Lena, im sorry, but killing hiro is the best thing for us." he said and rose his sword up. "and im not the only one." he smirked.
Tabuu came out of Nikolai, both of his swords already out. "I told you, son. now this pest can be exterminated." he laughed. "i can't wait."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:18 am
Hiro sighed. "I was gone for a reason, I couldn't let my family die...And I couldn't let Lena go.." He took out a small black dagger, dripping with darkness, it was infused with a poison that would send someone to sleep for a day. "Oh and one more thing..." A black flare of darkness swirled around him. "If you speak like that again, and use the world Lena in it...I'll cut out your tongue."

Yumaki put a hand on Lena's shoulder. "Im sorry this had too happen.."

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:18 am
User Image

Takeshi growled. "Then I will kill your master and set you free." He said with a serious expression,He never been so serious in his entire life. "Now I you would excuse me,Those brats are starting to annoy me with their fighting." He walked out the room,Leaving Dia behind,A black purple aura seeped around him,Causing the ground under him crack with each step and the wall to also crack as he past by, He got to Hiro, Nik and some guy with two swords and growled, His calm addittude completely gone. "You all are starting to aggregate me with your dumb fighting, Nik you only got her Because Hiro left,And everytime he got close to her, You Interfered, And last time I heard Lena got shot, You went with your brother and said you will kill Lena,But you Hiro need to stop with all the Emo crap, It's starting to annoy me, Man up and tell her how you feel." He growled out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:21 am
"if you don't back off and just leave me and lena be ill cut off your head and mount it on my wall!" he said. "youve been nothing but a nuesence ever since you came back. "he said and smirked. "oh, and i can say Lena whenever I want. she IS my bride-to-be" he looked at Takeshi. "does this involve you? no, your not needed here. you can leave. It's mine and Lena's wedding, not Hiro's. you can leave with Dia and be on your happy way"
Tabuu just laughed along with Nikolai. "its going to be fun to tear his throat out." he said, waving his sword around. "your lucky i didnt kill you in the dormatory"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:25 am
"It's... It's ok." Lena managed a shaky smile to Yumaki, teary eyed. "I'm just surprised.... I'm not.... breaking...... breaking..... down." she said and started crying at the last word.

Damian put an arm around his sister and comforted her. "This is why I don't let you go out." he whispered into her ear then went back to comforting her.

Dia sighed and sat on her bed, cross legged. She sent a little magic to the nearest mirror and watched the battle unfolding nearby.

"Shouldn't've told him 'bout You-Know-Who, kid." Armageddon murmured to Dia, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:29 am
Nikolai looked at lena crying. "Lena..." he sighed sadly and put away his sword. he walked over to lena and damian. "im not going to fight Hiro, but only because Lena is here." he said and hugged Lena. "Im sorry....maybe we should just go."
Tabuu smirked. "Im still going to kill you, Hiro." He said and brought his blades down on Hiro  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:32 am
User Image

Takeshi appeared infront of Hiro and put his hand out,A Katana with a white hilt formed and his other hand shot up and another Katana with a red hilt formed as well,Stoping the other guys blades easily. "Calm down Sor,No need to mess up a nice place like this right? And Nik,Remember,She isn't your Bride yet.She can still choose who she wants."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:35 am
Tabuu sighed. "very well then....Ill have to kill you both!" he yelled, slashing mercilessly at the swords he was apposing
Nikolai sighed "Lena...you know i only want whats best for you...for us.." he said. "i dont want you sad"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:41 am
User Image

Takeshi easily slashed back at the blades making them fly away,He moved his body around and sent a diagonal slash at his chest,Aiming to cut him deeply. "Then Nik let her choose who she wants to be with."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:43 am
Hiro looked at the scene and looked at Nikolai, perfect, start a fight with me to make myself look bad then go to Lena, perfect, why did I even try to be nice? All these thoughts rushed through his head, he nodded to Takeshi to say thank you then walked out at the pathetically acted scene. "Nikolai, let me and Yumaki talk to Lena, then you all can leave, if it's what you want." He spoke, not taking no for an answer, ha! want whats best for her, your the one who started this, you made her cry... He thought slowly as he looked with hate in his scarlet eyes towards Nikolai.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:44 am
The slash just went through Tabuu. "heh, your petty attempts amuse me." he said, easily retrieving the sword.
"she already has...what do you think engaged means dumbass?" he said to Takeshi. "I chose her, and she chose me. we wear rings to show it." he said and looked at Hiro. "you know what I want? i want you to leave us alone. find somebody else's relationship to ruin. or just go die." he laughed. "and yes, if killing you means us having a happy marrage, the i do want whats best for her. but you wouldnt know that, would you?" he said, reading Hiro's mind like he used to. "no, you cannot speak to Lena alone. ive learned."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:51 am
User Image

Takeshi looked at the man boredly. "Your annoying,Why not go away?" He then turned to Nik. "I wonder who the dumbass is Nik,You say that she chose you just cuz she got a ring? Didn't Hiro also give her a ring and they aren't married,So don't say things like that until she walks down that isle,And Nik,She does love Hiro more then you,She's just a nice girl who doesn't want to hurt anyone."  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers