Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
What did you do this summer? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiretongue

Professional Dragon

9,890 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:15 pm
I went to a concert. B)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:18 pm
This summer was mainly taken up with summer assignments for my AP classes: Biology, Psychology, and Literature. I also chilled with my adorable dog, Charlie, who you can see if you go to my profile. When not doing those things, I traveled to Pennsylvania to go to a family reunion, Missouri for my cousin's wedding, the Virginia Beach area to visit family, and Maryland over five times to meet up with old family friends and to go to concerts. My summer was very event-filled, and it was awesome! biggrin  

anna_kyoyama88

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200

Dont Flinch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:46 pm
I got on the Carnival Fantasy and rode to the Bahamas. Stopped off in Freeport, them Nassau. I thoroughly enjoyed my summer smile
Anyone else cruise?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:18 pm
I discovered Doctor Who.. and spent most of my summer watching it 4laugh  

i_nomm_eis

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ZoeBrooke

Invisible Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:49 pm
At the beggining of the summer my family took a road trip back to Indiana, US to visit an aunt who lived there. Along the way we got to stop and see quite a bit, as I'd never been farther east in the US than Idaho before. We traveled up the Gateway Arch, ran away from large storm, visited the largest trainyard in the world (Much to my train-loving brother's enjoyment. It was 2 miles wide by 8 miles long!) and saw quite a lot of other places. But once it was over, it was nice to come home and take a cat nap with our kitties smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:36 pm
I haven't done my yet so here I go..

I went to the Arizona Grand Resort for a few nights in the beginning which was very fun! Then a few days later me and my brothers went to Cali to visit some family for a whole month! After that I came back to Arizona and did pretty much little things like swim and hang out with friends..  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

SakuraAngelAddiciton

4,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:43 pm
I did alot of traveling this summer. Probably more than any summer. I went to two states only, but tons of places in those two states.
It was very claustrophobic in that van we rode in. Nope man. It was not a pleasant drive to North Carolina.
Argh. Ten people in one car is too much. (I can't even live with them!) It was very hot in that car. I hated it.
We also had stayed in a hotel while we were there. And our beds had bugs in them! EW!
And these housekeeping Mexican people were so damn creepy. And our lights for the bathroom were even creepier! The flicked off and on! I was so scared I jumped on the bed and then I bounced off it and fell on the floor. xD It was hilarious but scary.
Yeah, we had actually went to NC to visit my oldest sister, but instead we went to visit my mothers 'friend.' BLEH! xP We went to 'ZooTastic' with her and to 'the Museum of Play.' Which only had TWO rooms of PLAY.
AND O.M.G. My trip to Tennessee was AMAZZZINGG~ So awesome. I loved it. I'll tell you by date. xD
On 7-11-11, I went to the Chattanooga Zoo. Boring....(AND MADE ME NAUSEOUS. crying )
On 7-12-11, First, we went to the African-American Museum. Then to the Creativity Discovery Museum.
AND GUESS WHAT HAAAAPPENED!? I met someone! She's an major anime lover like me! I was just minding my own business drawing with a crayon (WHICH I NOW HATE!) and she was liek so awed by it. But then the crayon messed up my drawing face and so I just threw it away. crying
Then after that place we went to the Tennessee Aquarium (AGAIN).
Then we walked to a playground nearby. That's it. biggrin Long Summer I tell you. biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:41 am
ANIME EXPO 2011 FANVIDEO 1-5

Plain Old John Smith

Familiar Member

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:27 am
This summer, it was pretty lazy from graduating from high school. I helped one of my friend's cat, Satan (literally named Satan) deliver some kittens. She had 5 kittens, colored with different patterns from head to claws to their tiny tails. Rescued a stray a pure blooded German puppy, and reported the owner who left it on the streets to die (my brother and I were not happy when we found out.) Helped a few friends move into dorms for college, though I was packing and unpacking most the time. Also, drew some avatar art from some friends here and designed a few tattoos (currently finding them.) That was my lazy summer, hehe.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:02 am
i spent most of my summer working two jobs and getting ready for my first year in college. but i did go to Indiana with the family. and i was also helping out my uncle with his store. and to end my summer i went to the Minnesota state fair with my bffl.sooo i guess in all it was a great summer! smile  

urAq7
Crew

Ruthless Lover

XxPieOverdrivexX

Business Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:03 pm
maannn this summer was the best
played gaia
psp
ps3
xbox
hung out with friends
got a slurpee
rode my bike
sleeped alot biggrin
went to va beach
ocean brezze water park
stayed in a cool hotel
bought some cool new clothes for school
went to the pool
listend to my cuzin and sister cry
fixed latop
created a fan made pokemon game
WOW My summer was goooood  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:51 pm
went to a carnaval smile and worked my booty off saving for collage ^^ lol yum_puddi yum_strawberry  

Russian Kitten

Crazy_Little_Red_Head102

2,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:59 pm
I just wrote-a lot.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:52 pm
Well ive bought 2 *Insert Random Robot universe name here* Models and managed to lose a part spur...That.s a monumental waste of cash... Cant wait for my karate bug men tough.  

Ryder Trash King

Omnipresent Hunter

11,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dariella123

5,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:25 pm