Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Homunculus...{The Quest for Immortality} [Accepting]-PAUSED- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:19 pm
Just as Jarid touched the ground, heard the wolves and gave a groan.
He then looked to Cruor and Violet.
"SO. What's the plan now?" he asked, his eye twitching, his arm firmly around Trish in case they needed to launch off again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:51 pm
"I. Don't. Like. Heights." Trish repeated with a fearful tone, her eyes latched onto the ground below them.

"And you ought to know this by now." She added as she watched the two below them, barely able to make out their words, which became even harder as it rained.

"Jarid, we should go down." She said worriedly, afraid his powers might end up painfully shocking her as they got wet. As he went down, she gave a sigh of relief, which was followed by barks and growls of wolves.

"I don't think somebody likes us today..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:36 pm
"I blame Curor..." Jarid groaned, shaking his head.
He then looked to Trish.
"..It might be wise for us to take flight soon..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:52 am
"No..." Violet groaned. "You aren't suppose to hurt the wolves...." The animals twitched and writhed and they all fell to the ground, not dead, but you could tell they weren't getting up soon. "When I say an "empty" house it's code. It means that people are suppose to be 'dead' are living in there." Violet continued to lead the pack to the door of the house. "Just don't do anything else stupid and follow me this time.

Cruor looked at the twitching and Jarid. "You must be getting tired now dude? You wanna drink some lightning out of a street lamp or something?"

((The post before this one was sent using my phone; very difficult. Oh. And guess who's house this is!))  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:56 am
Jarid's eyebrow rose as he watched Violet walk off before looking back to Curor.
"No, I'm fine. I'll get something later." he told him as he began following the newly-dubbed 'slave'. Unintentionally, or out of habit, he still had an arm wrapped around Trish, so she was being guided as well.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:03 am
The door was open. Violet continued to be one step ahead of the trio and as she reached the end of the yard, she just opened the door and didn't look back without any words.

Cruor was silent and entered the house behind her. Anything was better than being in the rain and maybe a restitution could do them all some good. He carefully entered into the house await Trish and Jarid.  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:18 am
"You can fly. I'm not." Trish grunted in reply to Jarid as she looked back at the wolves as they went down. She frowned at them, feeling a bit of pity to the animals. She imagined they felt a lot of pain, and hoped thay would die just to stop it.

"So... Who is in the house then?" She asked after Violet explained what she surely meant by empty. And why didn't she explain the term earlier? Would have made things much easier.

As Jarid moved forward, Trish looked at him.
"Jarid, I can walk myself just fine, ya know." She grunted at him, giving him a dull stare.

((I'm going to guess this is an Alpha's house.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:21 am
"Hmm..? Oh, right." Jarid nodded, releasing her.
"..Sorry." he told her as he walked into the house, fully expecting to get jumped..  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:46 pm
Violet lead them inside. Silence greeted them once they all escaped the rain into the giant and empty hallway. Then when the door slammed the man had revealed himself from the shadows.

"Didn't I tell you not to bring outsides?" The man barked instantly. His eyes glowing red with a angry flame.

"I only brought them because they are all like me," Violet retorted. "Besides we're not staying long. I'm sure they are all on our trail; we just need somewhere to escape the rain."

The man had an angry silent look on his face. Suddenly ears resembling that of a wolf grew from the top of his head. "There are clothes in all the rooms. Do your business then come back down here." He commanded.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:19 pm
"Thank you." Trish sighed as she stretched her legs about a bit, and looked around the house curiously. A painting of a landscape caught her attention and she went over it, memorized by the beauty of the land. She walked over to it, wanting a closer look, her arm stretched out.

Just as she was about to touch the painting, a door slammed open and Trish flinched away from the painting and looked at the man in the doorway. Instinctively, the blue energy came back around, shimmering like water around her whole body. She watched as Violet and the angry man spoke, feeling confused (again) by their words. When was somebody going to explain something?!

She watched curiously as ears grew from the man's head, and the energy around her body slowly faded away.

"Who are you?" She asked the man. "What the heck is going on?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:27 pm
Jarid continued to stare at the man even though he, along with the others, were told to go elsewhere.

Just like Trish, when he first appeared, the land facing away from the man was radiating with electricity.
Had Violet not said anything, something bad would have happened.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm
The man sighed. "I hate explanations. But I guess introductions are in order. My name is Ranch. I am somewhat like you four. I am not human; but a hybrid of animal and human known as an Alpha.

"Some 17 years ago an organization of three made scientist, dubbed Omega, began experimenting with animals and children to try and create the Philosopher's Stone. The government funded this organization not fully aware of their intent; but when they finally did become aware of Omega's radical idea's the funding was scrapped; everything was covered up and the building was destroyed.

"What happened to the people like you?" Cruor interjected.

Ranch ignored him. "Now, what happened next was almost completely unpredicted. Omega returned. From the ashes of the original Omega there was a new one reborn doing the same thing as the original. All of the orphans, like me, that had survived banded together and took down Omega.

"Or we thought we did. Like 7 years ago we were all re-captured by Omega and our bodies were cloned until finally they created the Philosopher's stone. And thusly, you all were born."

"That doesn't make much sense?" Cruor responded.

"Listen, you little wanna-be stripper. You all are clones in a way of Alpha's. You were created by Omega. And once they created all of you. They tried to kill all the Alpha's. We escaped by using the clones that Omega had already created and we ran all over the globe. I stayed close to Omega in this 'empty' house and well... Here we are. Any other questions?"

"Why am I a stripper?"

"Correction. Gay stripper. And because you don't wanna close your shirt."  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:04 pm
Jarid just stared at Ranch with a dull expression, listening to his story.
"Alright. My turn. How many of you guys are left?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:03 am
"I love how everyone is just using me to answer there personal question..." Ranch growled his retort. "But I'm not even sure how many are left. I can only tell you about myself. Now; get out of my face. You all smell wet; that compounded with your dirt is really annoying me. So get the ******** out my face!"  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:07 am
Jarid's eye just twitched.
"You know...You remind me of the guy you just called a gay stripper." he growled, his eye twitching even more.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff