Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
public library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:37 pm
kin had have it with thsi bear thing scrached him in the face forcing him to let him go "mew!" kin said
"cute?" she ask where she come from it was a sign of weakness  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:43 pm
Erik turned back and observed Myka's expression steadily, noticing that he probably said the wrong thing. "It's just a form of flattery." he reassured. "It makes you look..." He searched for the right word. "Prettier."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:53 pm
"oh thank you" she said with a bow
"that very nice of you um .... do i have to flatter you back?" she asked tilting her head  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:57 pm
He chuckled at the question. "No, but you can if you want." he smiled softly at her. He had to admit, he was surprised to find himself smiling again so soon, but with the cat nearby, his smile would be short-lived.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 pm
"oh ok um erik you are very strong" she said with a smile
"not many can stand up to a pure blood elder demon" she said with a giggle
"it kinds of pissed him off"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:10 pm
"Owww!" he whined and dropped Kin on the ground as a reflex.Bear's eyes teared up and stung his new scratches as they ran down his face.He'd never met an animal so....mean and uncapable of feelings!"It's okay kitty! I forgive you!" said Bear.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:14 pm
He just smirked and crossed his arms. "He's not the only demon here." he said and flashed her a smile. "I may not be a pure blood, but I've fought one before." he said, his smile vanishing at the memory of the demon he faced. A red haired menaced that's probably still lurking the halls.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:16 pm
kin hissed at the human and backed away
"oh, that brave of you" she said with a smile she though of the time she frist got in a fight then she looked down  

Hell Flame Neko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:22 pm
Erik nodded before hearing a commotion and turned to see Kin hissing at a forgiving Bear. How the librarian didn't seem to notice was beyond him. "Is there anyway of getting your, erm, friend to calm down?" he asked softly, contemplating the idea of getting a friend of his here. She managed to befriend the entire school, so maybe she could get the kitten to calm down, but that's just an idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:32 pm
"oh" miya said then she saided somthing in demon tounge kin stoped hissing and looked at her and mewed
she nodded and he jumped on miyas shoulder and started to purr
"is that ok?" she asked  

Hell Flame Neko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:34 pm
He snapped out of his thoughts, his plan deteriorating instantly, and let his emerald green eye go from Miya to Kin. "Hmm? How did you do that?" he asked, expecting a hiss in reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:39 pm
she smiled "he may be pure blood but he was made by my ansastors he a watchs out for me to make sure i dont do anything thing stupid" she said as the cat purred more  

Hell Flame Neko

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:41 pm
Bear poked out his lip, a constant habit of his, and tilted his chin up."You're not a real cat.You would be able to see through my glamour then." he said and was clearly disappointed that Kin didn't want to play with him.As an apology he would gladly accept a first born child or maybe a peice of string.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:43 pm
He continued to stare at the cat. "I think it is him you need to worry about." he chuckled then nudged his head in his friend's direction. "This is... Bear." he said, not having the energy to call him by that name.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:47 pm
"oh" she said
"its nice to met you bear? was it" she said with a sweet smile and her ears twiches and her tail waved  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff