Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:04 pm
Momo moaned louder ,feeling himself getting close to coming .  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:55 pm
zach soon felt momo get tight around him feeling him getting closer to his release as he himself drew near  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:46 am
After a few more thrusts momo came ,throwing his head back and moaning .  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:34 am
feeling momo's walls tighten around him zach came soon after riding it out then pulled out laying next to momo as to not crush him  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:33 pm
Momo panted a bit and cuddled up to zach,laying his head on zach's chest. Momo smiled and kissed zach "I love you" he said blushing a bit then turned and looked at a clock by the bed "oh s**t, I'm late..I have a photo shoot about to start" momo said sitting up in the bed "I'm sorry, I should go now.." he hugged zach and kissed him "I'll come back when its over,unless you want to come with me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:24 pm
zach smiled "ill drive you ten get dressed he said getting up to get dressed himself kissing momo on the forehead  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:06 pm
Momo started to put on his clothes . When they both done getting ready and went to the photoshot , momo got out zach's car "bye,zach" he said with a smile . When a guy from the photoshot walked up to momo and slapped him on the butt "hey momo your back ,what about that offer I gave you?" he said hand still on momo, momo looked away blushing, the guy being way older then momo "Have you not decided yet?" the man's hand moved to the front of momo's body rubbing his hand over momo's crotch "..Ah..no" momo said moaning a bit and he pushed the man away "no,leave me alone. I already told you!" momo said and started to walk away when the guy grabbed momo's wrist "why not?"he asked "let me go.." but the guy continued to hold onto his wrist which triggered his other more meaner personality "what do you not understand about the words 'let me go' huh?" he said snatching his arm away "If you don't know what it means it means get the ******** away from me ,you horny a** old man" the older man muttered something and quickly went into the building. Momo turned to zach who was still there "zach,about that man..he once forced me to these magazines" he said handing zach a magazine that was pink there were words on the front that were in bold that said momo's dark side and had momo on the front cover in tight short shorts and a small white shirt that showed his stomach , he was posed in a suggestive way;bent over his hands on his knees and looking back ,blushing. Further inspection of the inside of the book shows momo naked a chained up with handcuffs with nothing but sex toys in the room the next picture was momo laying on a bed also naked but more of a close up on his butt the next picture was momo on his knees in front of a guy and momo was blushing , his mouth open and come shooting into his mouth . The pictures got even more perverted as zach looked farther into the magazine "so I have magazines that are kind of like the playboy magazine but for homosexual men.." momo said looking at the ground he hoped zach would not be jealous "so I kind of..slept with most these guys except that guy who just tried to flirt with me they kind of think i'm..a whore..maybe I am....." (awkward XD lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:44 am
Zach cool kind demeanor soon disapeared tossing the magazine aside stepping out of the car no zach stay calm your just a freelance student photographer what can you do besides beat this old perv to a pulp he has political power you dont have he though to himself half way out his vehicle squeezing the door frame tightly and sighed trying to calm his nerves he never was one to be so violent and would rather resolve things with his words considering who he was in high school flashes of fists blood and pavement flashed before his eyes "-sigh- next time he touches you i break his arm so he cant again" he said looking down at momo  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:59 pm
Momo nodded "ok,well I'll see you later zach" he said and kissed zach "don't do anything to harsh zach" momo hugged zach then went into the building. Many guys flirted with him as he walked in they whistled and other things . Which zach could hear, momo waved bye to zach before going fully into the building.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:17 pm
zach's eye narrowed unhappily as he got back in his car and drove back to his apartment once there he went up and went back into his dark room  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:27 pm
Later on momo called zach to come pick him up , when zach came to pick him up the old man was trying to flirt with momo again. Momo sighed but smiled when he saw zach and went over to the car and got in .  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:53 pm
as zach saw this his grip on the steering wheel tightened his eyes narrowing he moved to unbuckle himself  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:39 pm
Momo looked at zach ,hoping he would not do anything but if he did momo wouldn't stop him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:46 pm
zach stopped "i know this is your job so if you dont want me to do anything i wont" he said eyes narrowed at the man still who was standing there  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:41 pm
Momo smiled "thank you for understanding zach" he said moving out of his seat and kissing zach deeply "...if you want we can do it here to prove that I'm yours" he said a devilish glint in his eyes.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff