Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Upon the Eyes of Elemis (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:46 am
Flint was already starting to slowly lift. "If they attack you defend yourself," Flint replied. He reclined backwards in the air, throwing his spear over his shoulders and resting his head on the shaft. "Relaaaax..." he said as he slowly drifted in front and passed Bathsheba. "This is literally one of the easiest things we've had to do in the war so far."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:48 am
Well looked like he wouldn't have to risk death after all! "Really? Alright then, you two have a safe trip!" Boris grinned as he headed away from the water. It was for the best, he couldn't do anything underwater anyway.

The sudden presence caused Fidel to jump, just barely containing a yell. "Good lord man, you nearly scared me to death!" He squeaked, clutching his chest as he calmed himself before looking to the other curiously. "Not really, thank you for asking though. I was just trying to locate Darius or someone who could give me some work to do." He paused a moment before adding, "Do you have anything you need help with?"  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:35 am
"But if the higher ups show doubt and faithlessness in a plan, then the men will eventually feel the same." The younger one argued. "Morale will drop, and we can't afford that. The attitude of men will affect how they fight, and I need them to be confident, strong, secure."

She was quiet, glancing back at Vos a moment as she thought about how to answer him. Civilians were always a tricky manner. She was tempted to leave them with Flint's answer, but couldn't wholeheartedly agree with it.
"We're fighting for the people, not against them. Do what you can to protect the innocent, keep them out our quarrel." She finally told him, before looking back to Flint. Letting out a long, slow sigh she focused on lifting herself up. There were wobbles and shakes, and she was nervous, but she was stable enough for a flight. "Ready when you are."

---

"We've discussed this before, Syriiat. The propaganda is rarely accurate in portraying anyone." She sighed tiredly, handing the sheet of paper off to someone else who then busied themself gathering up therest Darius had thrown. "You have to look more at what they did, rather than how it compares," Issasa smirked at the old adviser, "isn't that right?"

Leorine nodded, lips curling in to a subtle smile at his joke. She looked to Barix, then nodded to him to signal she was ready. Approaching the shore, the elemi began to separate the war, forming an open and "dry" area that was roughly 2 yards wide. With Barix behind her, she continued further in to the sea, bending the water away from herself and her companion so they were in a secure, but slightly cramped, bubble of air.

She was nervous, but tried to hide it. To dismiss any awkwardness or fear, she glanced back at Barix. "You doing alright?"

Damon chuckled, patting Fidel on the shoulder a few times before he withdrew his hand. "Darius is occupied." He nodded up to the mountain, where the monastery was. "War planning and what not..
"I'm afraid you can't help me though. I can, however, help you if you want."

((I want to apply this song somewhere.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:59 am
"I do not doubt this plan, I just suspect something may happen while our soldiers are on the field." Cain replied, still looking at Silvius.
"After too many 'perfect' plans going up in flames due to an unforseen variable, it becomes normal to look for ANY sort of trouble." he grunted, looking back down at the map.
"...Do we have anyone keeping an eye on the higher terrain of the Eastern Cliff-side?"

Vos nodded before looking over to Tret.
"Alright. Let's see if we can't turn this field into a work of art." he said, a grin permeating the form of the bandages.

--

"I would hope artists would try to be correct...Otherwise, isn't it an insult to themselves..?" Astaroth murmured, looking back to another sheet.
"...At least they got 'I ride on a horse' right..."

Darius just stared at her.
"There have even been paintings with YOU, rather than ME." he said, his eyes narrowing.
"WHAT, is your SECRET!?"

Barix was just glaring at the water around them.
"I'm fine..." he grunted, his eye twitching every now and then.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:08 am
"Is that so?" Fidel frowned under his mask, glancing at the mountain. Well a lot of good wondering around did him. "Help me?" He blinked at Damon, confused. "Well I have nothing I need help with, like I said I have nothing to do right now."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:25 pm
Flint smiled and nodded. He bent the air around himself and Bethsheba, flinging the both of them above the city rapidly and silently. Once they had a good vantage point on the area he stopped abruptly. "Your eyes are probably better then mine... See anything worth telling them?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:30 am
"Yes, I directed a force there." Silvius stepped forth, tapping his finger on the area they spoke of. "I have archers on the high grounds, with some swords men to help fight with them should anyone try to fight them personally."

Bathsheba flinched, not expecting to be lifted so suddenly at Flint's control, but she quickly composed herself, hiding her surprise as they went towards the city. Already, she was beginning to take note of the lay out, making answers for Flint before his question could even be asked.
"They have a small force of soldiers just outside the town," she pointed out the camp, where a few camp fires flickered in the darkness. "And another on the other side, guarding the main entrances. We'll have to overwhelm one side to get soldiers from the other side to flock over and support, thus leaving one opening weak. From there, we can swarm in to the town, and take over."

"Pah-lease." Tret chuckled, interlocking his fingers together and stretching his arms out. There was a series of cracks as his knuckles were cracked, which brought a grin on his face.

"This will be a piece of cake."

---

"There is no secret." The smirk on her face broadened. "I'm simply married."

"Try not to focus on where we are, but where we are going." Leorine gently advised. "Focus on the mission at hand. Or on the horizon." She glanced out ahead of them, in the dark blue emptiness. "Gods only know what's down here. You're our defense against anything that may come."

"Is that so?" Damon just grinned. "Because I was told yesterday you were having some trouble with your powers, setting off a smoke bomb prematurely. Experimenting, or something, right?"

While Boris remained on shore, guarding the camp and waiting for the other two to return, soft steps could be heard, approaching the waiting soldier. They stopped suddenly, just a few yards shy of him, a safe distance from his weapons in case he reacted hostilely.

"Pardon me, sir." A woman quietly called out. "But may I ask what you're doing here?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:39 am
Cain nodded, still staring at the map.
"Good." he told him, before backing from the table and then looking to Silvius.
"Now, we must trust that our soldiers will carry out their mission." he told him, staring outside the encampment.

"Soo....Should we go with the design of an animal, again? Or maybe just a giant bomb on a cliff to make people go nuts as debris flies everywhere..?" Vos asked, looking to his friend with his head tilted.

---

Darius just glared at Issasa now, his eye twitching.
"You're doing this to antagonize me now....." he growled, before looking to Astaroth.
"I know JUST how to deal with these." he told him before he stormed off.

"....This has....NO WAY, of ending well..." Astaroth groaned, shaking his head.

"Not helping...." Barix growled, the twitching getting worse...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:00 am
"Oh, you heard about that?" Fidel laughed, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "It was no fault of my powers though, as novice as they are. I had gotten the mixture wrong so the result wasn't what I anticipated."

"Anyway, you aren't a Crimson are you?" He didn't see how he could help with his powers unless he was.

It wasn't until the two were gone that Boris had no way of knowing if the plan went wrong, heck he didn't even know how long this would take! 'Just gotta wait and see I guess...' He was snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of footsteps, hand going to one sword as he turned towards them. "Eh?" He relaxed when he saw it was only a woman, though kept his hand on the hilt.

"What am I doing out here? Haven't you ever heard of camping before? This is the first time I've been to the ocean so why not get a place with a great view of it, I think its way better than spending all my money at an inn."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:42 pm
Flint nodded a few times as he listened, squinting towards the camp fires. "Ah yes I see now. I can inform our men through the winds of what you wish to do when you're ready. I'm confident Vos and Tret should be able to cause quiet an 'overwhelming' don't you think? Then once the main attack starts or if they get into trouble I can air lift them out and drop us all right on top of the main fight, further surprising them. What do you think?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:13 am
Silvius tilted his head to the side a bit, curiously looking at his adviser. "And how much do you trust them?"

Bathsheba nodded.
"Do it. Let's get this started so we can end sooner."

"I'm up for a little creativity." Tret was grinning from ear to eat at his partner. "What animal are you thinking we should pull of this time? A bunny? I bet people would freak out over a bunny."

---

"What?" Isassa gasped quietly, hand coming up to her mouth in a dramatic fashion. "Why would I ever try to bother you?"

She watched with amusement as Darius stomped off, irritated and determined to have some form of fame and revenge. No doubt he would fail.
"When has it ever gone well?" She teasingly asked, grinning at Astaroth.

Leorine huffed, glancing over her shoulder at Barix with an annoyance. "If you have such a problem with water, then why did you volunteer for the job?"

"Ah, so it's naivety that has you, not the lack of skill." Damon nodded his head a bit, grin growing wider.

"Tell me - if I wasn't a Crimson, why would I offer help? That's just silly!" He grabbed Fidel by the arm, and started dragging him through the camp. "Come on, boy. Let's get some lessons done, eh?"

She hummed lightly at his response, staring at the soldier a few moments before she gazed out towards the ocean, smiling softly at the waters. Even with his hand on his weapon, she approached, steps slow and careful as she remained focused on the distant ships that could be seen on the horizon.

"It really is a beautiful thing." She remarked, gesturing toward the ocean, her smile slowly turning in to a frown "It's a shame this is your first time seeing it, when it runs with more blood than it does water."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:42 pm
Flint nodded. "Vos, Tret, we have a plan," he said, sending the vibrations from his voice on a current of wind. To them it would feel like a slight breeze as his voice whispered in their ears as if her were right next to them. "Behind the city from your position there is a camp. Sneak in and wreak as much havoc as you can. Burn tents, lots of lightning, lots of explosions. Once you have their attention I will come get you, and drop you in with the invasion force at the gates. Begin when ever you are ready."

He then sent another order to their forces to attack the gates on his command. Once he was done he turned to Bathsheba. "The main force will attack on your order, once you think Vos and Tret have created a big enough distraction I will send the word."

(face palm of all face palms as I change eyes to ears...)  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:20 pm
Cain continued to stare out into the sky.
"I trust them with my life, and of that of this land's." he replied plainly.

"I was thinking maybe a spider." Vos said, holding his hands up in front of him with his thumbs interlocked as his fingers wriggled about.
"I'm sure at least someone over there is terrified of the little guys..." he chuckled as the words from Flint arrived.
"....Spider in their camp, then..?" he asked, looking back to Tret.

----

"Back before the war..?" Astaroth answered with another question as he continued to stare at the propaganda.
"Don't people have better things to do with their time..?" he murmured.

"DID ANYONE ELSE VOLUNTEER!?" Barix barked, his eye twitching.
"I'm here because NO ONE ELSE wanted to do this, so DON'T get angry with me!" he continued. It was clear now the water was getting to him....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:23 am
Fidel nodded slightly in reply, being grabbed before he could actually say anything. "Wha-" He sputtered for a moment, trying to think of a way to decline, but soon realized he had no excuses. "Okay..." He sighed, letting Damon dragged him.

Boris watched the woman approach cautiously, not looking away until she gestured to the water. "Yeah, it's a lot better than what I was expecting." He admitted with a smile before shrugging. "Eh, war comes and goes, soon enough this will be over and things will return to normal." If things went back to the way they were he wouldn't get to see the ocean again for a long time.

"So what are you doing out this late? It can't be too safe for an unarmed girl to be wondering around."

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers