Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:03 pm
Gabriel rolled her eyes in a disgusted fashion. God he was so annoying...

"I'm not going to get killed." She grumbled, throwing a tired look at Crash.

"And I'm calling you a child because you act like one. Therefore, you're a child."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:52 pm
"Well, it's better than always being a stubborn, depressing person who can't seem to care about her friends and their feelings," he commented, getting a bit snippy with Gabriel. "Plus, people normally trust children. Do you think I stole these pillows? Nooo, though most of the food I kinda had to steal." He adjusted his pillows again, looking a bit guilty as he thought about the food he stole.  

Sielent

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:31 pm
"STILL didn't answer the question.." Zahzi groaned.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:56 am
"Sorry," Crash said. He mimicked zipping his lips shut and locking it with a key, then throwing the key away.  

Sielent

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:42 pm
"So anyway..." Zarex interrupted the conversation that the group was turning quickly into an argument. He would need a cigarette soon. Especially with night burning away and then information he needed slipping away like wax off of a candle. "Maybe we should keep walking before we all get caught by Alpha?"

Zarex sighed as he walked down the block quickly. The highway barely housing any road for four teenagers to keep trekking across. "Besides... There are four of us... Several cars whizzing by, and six heartbeats within a mile radius of us. I think there may be some trouble brewing..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:37 am
"Look, just because you're not happy with my answer doesn't mean you can deny it as one." Gabriel snapped at the hawk carrying her. "If you don't like it, the--" She stopped only when interrupted by Zarex, grunting after his attempt to break up the fight.

"Fine. But get Tweetie here to put me down. I don't like being carried around like I'm some damn prize."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:44 pm
"Look first of all, if you want to see how someone would carry a prize, I'll do it." Zahzi grunted, now carrying her over his shoulder, instead of in his arms.

"And SECOND, if you and Zarex didn't have such sensitive hearing, I would have blasted us a path by now..." he added, looking to Zarex.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:43 pm
Crash stayed quiet until he heard footsteps not too far off. He whispered, "You guys, we need to move, NOW!" He was jumping from one foot to the other, getting antsy about being caught but not wanting to leave the others behind.  

Sielent

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 am
Zarex began to walk away but there was a crack in the ground. The boy hopped back disgruntled for not prematurely anticipating the attack. He roared as he landed on all fours and looked up at the behemoth that stood before him.

"So... Zahzi, you wanna make this go boom so we can get away?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:00 am
"You wouldn't--" Gabriel growled, but before she could finish her threat properly, Zahzi had already hoisted her onto his shoulder.
"I think I might go back on my animal instincts and eat a bird.." She grunted angrily, glaring at Crash as the only thing she could see, unfortunately.

She rose a curious eyebrow at the boy's need to run away, and focused her attention to where they had come from. Gabriel also picked up on the footsteps, closing in.
"Crash is right guys." She looked over her shoulder to Zahzi and Zarex. "We got compan--" When Gabriel was cut off this time, it was at her own will. Her nose and ears were assaulted with massive sign of something approaching. And before she knew it, some project gone wrong (or possibly right. Who knew what the Hell Omega wanted these days.) was greeting them from the front.

"Oh lovely." She growled at the beast. "Just what we need. Another dog."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:25 pm
"Aaaaallready on it." Zahzi smirked, a large gun in his hand and shot it at the Behemoth, which merely caused a small object to fly out and stick to its forehead.

Immediately it started to beep.

"Might wanna duck and prepare for a Gallager moment..." he said before the object, a small explosive charge, detonated.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:33 pm
Zarex watched as the explosion, well, exploded and as the smoke cleared from the face of the colossus being was still there, completely unscathed.

The moments for fighting slipped away from the team as the moments for fleeing become more attainable. "So... Plan A was a bust..."

Zarex began to back up and flee. As he ran, he managed to be cut off by the arm of another giant monster.

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:17 am
"Why couldn't we be fighting something normal, like Terrorists or something..?" Zahzi groaned, looking at the other monster as well.

He then aimed the same gun at the wall near them and fired at at it, a few moments later, an opening being blasted.
"Let's move!" he yelled, carrying Gabriel and going through the new hole.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:07 pm
Crash was frozen in fear when the giant wolf guy appeared. He managed to shake himself free of the paralysis when he saw the explosive on the guy's face and ducked behind something just in time. The something was another monster of a man. "Oh, crap," he whispered to himself. He heard another explosion nearby followed by Zahzi's voice and instinctively ran towards it, jumping over the second guy's sweeping arm and through the hole. He didn't stop there, though, he kept running, losing most of his fruity loot in the process.  

Sielent

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:43 am
"When you can name the last time something normal has happened to us, I'll gladly crawl off your shoulder and shake these..." Gabriel looked warily at the beasts that pinned them.

"...Well, I'm not sure they know what a hand shake is..." She sighed, jumping in surprise as Zahzi blew open an entrance, covering her ears (despite being late on the jump to do that).

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff