Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Space Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:15 pm
Obsidian flicked up several different color flashing lights and brought down a large whimsical steering wheel."Dragon, vu are killing me here." he replied, his shoulders tensed up.Kalypso was zipping up a space suit that she had found....and made miraculous changes to.It looked like a jumper that exposed too much skin."We're in SunStorm darling." she answered and sat down in the captain seat.Her brother gazed up and his jaw dropped."Whoa! Vu ain't sittin up front,front is for the homies," he stated shaking his head,"Dragon is my homeboy so he can sit upfront."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:19 pm
Dragon blinked a few times and realized that he was sitting in a pilot's seat. His gaze lifted from the armrests to the control panels. There were levers and buttons of every shape and size, all of them blinking and making whirring noises! How the heck could he work this?! He looked over at Obsidian and Kalypso for guidance, but found his own jaw dropping when he saw her. He felt like he was watching a dirty part of a dirty movie when he saw her and her small clothing! A whimper escaped his blushing face as he covered his eyes, but he opened them again when Obsidian called him his homeboy. "H-Homeboy?" he gave him a confused look with his golden eyes. What's a homeboy?  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:41 pm
The siblings looked at each other, but Obsidian was the first to react."What are vu, six?" he asked,obliviously.Kalypso sank to Dragon's level,seductively since he was already seated."You don't know how to fly do you?" she said, not expecting an answer.It was clear that he wasn't aware of what was happening so she switched his section to auto.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:44 pm
He yelped when Obsidian spoke to him. "W-Well a-actually, I-I-I'm -" he pressed the tips of his index fingers together nervously and began to sweat. He was still age zero, but how could he tell them that? Fortunately, Kalypso interrupted him... or maybe not. Why was she going down like that? "I-I-I-I-I o-o-only kn-kno-know how t-to fly using Dog." he stuttered with a bright blush over his face. Too close. She was too close.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:13 am
(Come out and Play Song)

A ringtone played on the inside of Obsidian's pants pocket and he checked the caller ID.It was Kadah but he wasn't going to announce to sister."Just gotta step over here." he said,going into the sleeping chambers of the ship.While he was away the demons will play.Kalypso twirled a lock of her hair around her finger."Who's Dog?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:31 pm
He nervously watched Obsidian leave and tried to say something, but was too shy too. He didn't want to be left alone with a girl! Dragon halfway reached for him, but his hand shrunk away when Kalypso asked him a question, which brightened his mood. "Dog's the name of my pet dragon." he smiled. He absolutely loved talking about Dog.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:59 pm
"Awe! Your name's Dragon and you have a pet dragon named Dog." she said, seeing how ironic it seemed.Kalypso gave a laugh and tears started to fall from her eyes.The Arroya family didn't get out often.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:22 pm
"I-It's not funny..." Dragon blushed before seeing her cry, not knowing that it was from laughter. "H-Hey! D-D-Don't cry!" he stammered and pat his body to find a tissue of some sort. His eyes were silver now.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:41 pm
Obsidian ended the call with a curse and headed back to where his sister and her "victim" were.From a distance he could hear her laughing and protests of some sort coming from Dragon.

Kalypso fell back, her arms wrapped around her stomach as if in pain."N-No."She stumbled and threw her hand out to hold onto something.It happened to be the shift.SunStorm jutted forward so quick that Obisidian went flying up, hitting his head on the ceiling."Ah!" he yelled, clentching his teeth and grasping a handful of silver hair.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:39 pm
He raised an eyebrow at her, then before he knew it, he had his head slamming into the dashboard of the ship. "Yow!" he yelped and rubbed the big bump on his forehead, beginning to tear up.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:40 pm
"What the hell did you do?" he hissed at Kalypso while rubbing the back of his head.Obsidian's temporary pain would subside but he shrieked as he saw Dragon."Oops, I'm sorry." she apologized and reached out to touch Dragon's shoulder but instead ran in a bed chamber section of the ship.Obsidian smiled bitterly at the boy and kneeled by his side."Tears aren't for any man, we'll put some salve on that." he said, trying to remove his eyes from the other's head.On the inside he was yelling."Why'd you have to get hurt?! No, why evidence of getting hurt?That's why people wear seatbelts!Why are you crying?Don't cry!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:41 am
Dragon looked up at Obsidian, his face as red as his crimson eyes due to him trying to hold back the sobs. "I-It... It h... hurts!" he cried out and broke down in tears. "I. Want. My. Mommy!" he cried, not caring if he sounded his age anymore.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:09 pm
"It's going to be okay." assured Obsidian holding his hands out and trying to give the boy a comforting smile.Puzzled as his eyes turned red.When the water works began,he sprinted into the bed chambers where Kalypso lay on a bottom bunk with her face in a pillow.Obsidian gathered the first aid kit from underneath it and snuck away.He entered the front once more and ripped open the box to find something that would soothe Dragon's pain."Salve!" he yelled and twisted open the bottle, throwing the cap far away.As gently as he could he started to uncomfortably rub the ointment on Dragon's physical burden."There, it should kick in at exactly seven minutes," he handed the boy the salve," Keep applying it and it'll numb kid."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:13 pm
Dragon kept crying when Obsidian returned with the kit, but his crying soon went down to unsteady gasps. He winced when Obsidian rubbed the salve on him. "S-Stop! It huuurts!" he whined and tried to push the salve away.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:56 pm
"Kid...I mean Dragon, it'll help." he said but couldn't place the medicine on the guy's forehead.Obsidian sighed in defeat and quickly dug his fingers into the side of Dragon's neck."Go to sleep..." he ordered.

Kalypso was curled up in a ball on a dusty bunk bed, the bottom to be exact.It was why her family code named her "Miss Fortune" and she hated it.Dragon did nothing wrong to her, so why'd he get harmed?Kalypso settled on making him a sweet basket as an apology.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff