Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Monkey's Paw Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:58 pm
Zero decided to take full advantage of the situation, now that some many things were targeting the minotaur at once. There was no way it could block the attacks thrown by the newcomer, as well as the attacks put up by the half naked dude. Still, Zero decided to revise his strategy. Instead of pouring his energy into miniature rapid fire attacks, Zero began charging up his attacks, forming each blast into a bolt the size of a small wolf. Instead of just shooting them at the minotaur sent the bolts up in to the air, where they then locked onto the target and attacked, while he rushed towards the minotaur and began attacking with his staff, hoping not so much to do any melee damage, but rather distract the minotaur from blocking the other attacks with his weapon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:52 pm
Malphite rolled off of Durithill, extremely pissed off at the fire thrower. "Now stop throwing stuff at me!" He roared as bits of furniture smashed against his form. "I am goint to count to th-" he said shortly before taking a metal barstool to his jaw. He rubbed his face before spitting out a tooth and flinging the offending chair back at Sangre's chest. Distracted, Malphite scratched at his hair, forgetting exactly why he had been told to stay at this annoying place. That conundrum was solved for him when Zero ran up and began harassing him with a staff. He then let out a low 'moo' of happiness before picking up his own staff and blocking a flurry of blows. They stood still, exchanging blows before several bolts of light decided to drop upon Malphites head. They sizzled and disappeared after boring into his scalp. This was just enough of a distraction for Zero to catch the larger minotaur under his ribs. Malphite grunted, then swore and hurled himself away from the light-user. The beast, breathing heavily, held out his hand toward Zero and sent out several tendrils of darkness that would smash into and hopefully knock Zero away for a time.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:28 pm
The sight of Malphite being irritated, brought joy upon the heart of Sangre. This however, was interrupted. A metal bar stool was flung into his chest knocking Sangre off his feet and disrupted his continual set of breathing. He coughed radically, flailed his arms in a wild matter trying to calm the sharp pain in his chest, but the only thing that settle it all was a burst of blood shooting out of his mouth. He staggered and hunched over on a table. His eyes red from all the heaving of his lungs, and blood rushing all over his body. He pointed at the beast and ejected a pencil thin flame, it aimed for the Minotaur's eyes. "You stupid, furry creature with hooves!!!" Anger rose deep from Sangre's gut. "I'll kill you!!!." Then he lunged toward the beast trying to hop and be on his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:26 am
The tavern quickly filled with the smell of roses and recent sex as the doors blew open with a warm and soothing wind that carried flower petals along with it that, upon touch, would produce a warming sensation in the persons loins. In strides a sexy man with his hair blowing in the wind perfectly behind him. He had a significant bulge in his pants that allured everyone into staring at it. His rose whip in hand encircled around his perfect being with skin that seemed never to have been flawed. "Hello." He said in a sexy and Spanish accent that allured all into hearing. "I am Raoul." Just hearing him say his name instantly aroused the room and produced a somewhat noticeable amount of drool to all listeners. He peered around and noticed the vomit and significant damage to the bar with signs of battle. "You all appear strung out, I shall help alleviate this problem." He buttoned up his see through shirt, making sure to go slow, increasing the sensual feeling in the room. When he was done he grabbed the ends and ripped the shirt re-revealing his perfect chest with his bulking pecs and abs that others would die for as rose petals fell around him. However his buttons and the shirt did not break therefore he could do this over and over again. By this time everybody who is staring (which would be all present in the tavern) became hard and extremely wet, eager with arousal and the want for release.  

vengeful_soul93

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 pm
Fleischer stood near the back of the fight. There was very little for him to do at the time. Rushing in with a bone saw would be stupid if not extremely risky. So instead, Fleischer waited for the blood to start spewing. Most of the time the injuries were minor, almost unbelievable that they didn't take more damage.

After several minutes of going between people, making sure they were OK, Fleischer came across one that needed a little more attention. Fleischer turned his attention to a more bloodied man. Sangre was just about to get back in the fight when Fleischer jumped in front of him. "Ztop. Don't let you anger get you! Vait for a bit at least!" In Fleischer's experience with fighters, they could never get enough, well at least most of them. By the looks of it, the man could have possibly broken several ribs, either that or internal bleeding. These were among the many possibilities, but the most common ones.

(The thing with fighters: They like to fight.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Sangre was stopped from committing his initial attack by some odd person. He held off and looked at the man, who seemed to look like a doctor. "Fine treat me or what ever," He said, falling unconscious by the ravishing Raoul. Sangre had a large eruption in his pants. Sangre had no inclination for men or women for that matter, but Raoul was the purest form of raw sex, just from the sight of him and Sangre was just another victim of Raoul's sex appeal. Sangre dreamed, with images of Raoul, oiling women, in a pink lighted room, on top of a of the widest bed imaginable. Silk, Romanian sheets. The dark outlines of his perfectly sculpted body. Raoul was a piece of marble and he was chiseled to the core. The women he massaged, moaned in ecstasy. With just a touch of his hands and feet, the three woman climaxed ten times. And the sheets became soaked with their hot moisture, and Raoul breathed and drank their sweet elixir. All the woman gasped his name in the extent of all the pleasure. The sunlight seeped through the rose colored curtains. And the room had a constant hue of pink throughout. Raoul kept skimming the surface of the woman's body only bringing them to another pleasure filled turning point, of love and lust.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:25 pm
(Well oke.... I... really don't understand what happened there. I mean, did he really have to 'faint'. I was just expecting him to hold back a bit. AKA, when blood comes out your mouth that is bad. Breaking ribs is bad or fracturing them. Falling unconscious from this = WTF?!)

Fleischer looked at the man in sheer confusion. This is the first time he ever KO a man by just telling them to lay back from the fight for a bit. But then again he probably had a very low pain tolerance or something to that effect. Fleischer dragged him away from the fight, near the wall far from danger. Fleischer checked for bleeding, but none came from the outside, meaning the only possibility came from with in.

He was just about to jump back in when the man.... skip that part.

Fleischer came back to the fight to find the beast weakening from the various blows done to it. Fleischer stood back, for a bit, waiting for others to be injured. "If only I could saw hiz legs offh." said Fleischer looking a the beast.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:57 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
A large earth shattering earthquake echoed through the bar, as the ravished plains experienced a miracle.

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:36 pm
Malphite was thrown off balance, both literally and metaphorically as Raoul entered the bar. A being of delicate balance, he nearly fell over as part of him became harder than a diamond. The minotaur turned around, cheeks burning in shame, to try and force this annoyance out of his mind. When the rumbling came he heard the call of his master. The hulking form crumpled a little in disappointment, but the call had to be obeyed. In an instant he was gone, leaving behind only his staff upon the floor.

((Everybody in the bar receives 25 points for the fight that was in it. Durithill and Venustas gain an additional 10 points for the talking beforehand. Fleischer, Sangre, and Zero gain 5 points for being in character despite not doing much to fight.......sorry on that one Fleischer.....not much for a doctor to DO))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:00 pm
Sangre laughed feebly, watching as the stupid minotaur ran away helplessly. He felt a jolt of excitement when he uttered, "Do I hear crying?" He chuckled more, feeling stupendous joy when he uttered playfully. "Look at him run." Then he turned his sights on Venustas, grinning devilishly, "Only girls run away, when they know they are beaten...How pathetic can one minotaur be?" Sangre adjusted his neck, feeling healed and confident in himself, he scanned the crowd but his beaming red eyes centered on Venustas once again. "He is just as bad as girls, I mean come on..." Completely arrogant, Sangre was just anticipating a fatal outcome. "We all know girls are weak, got no back bone, just a sweet pair of thighs and such!!" He nodded with agreement. "Yep, you guys are all weak." Then he pushed it to the extreme, now his heart raced with false pride. "Stupid goat man!" He blurted, waiting, hoping and knowing.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:36 am
SPACELuckily being behind Malphite's back seemed to protect Durithill mostly from any damage he might have gotten otherwise. He was quite glad when the beast decided to simply vanish, though the reason was not exactly clear why. Durithill was guessing that its master had called it back which was why it had vanished, since it didn't seem to have taken too much damage yet. Though you never knew with a creature like that which was composed mainly of darkness. Still, the important thing was that it was gone and they could relax now. Well, with the exception of the man that had waltzed into the bar and suddenly thrown off his shirt. He was strikingly handsome, Durithill would give him that, but it annoyed him more than anything else. He was so arrogantly confident of his appearance that he seemed to think that it alone was enough to soothe peoples' hearts. It made Durithill want to walk over and stab him in the face more than anything, although he resisted the instinct.

SPACENow that the fight was over, he sheath his daggers and walked past Venustas to go put his clothes back on. Now that they were out of the turmoil of battle, Venustas would likely notice that Durithill's body seemed to be nothing more than one massive scar. It was evident that, even in the relatively short amount of time he had been alive, he had suffered quite greatly. All manner of wounds covered his body. There were scars from being stabbed, being impaled, being sliced open with all manner of weapons, burn scars, scars from claws or ripping devices, even scars that were obviously from all manner of torture devices. As massively covered as his chest and arms were with scars, it was odd that that his face seemed not to suffer. Once Durithill put all his clothes back off, he walked back over to Venustas, making sure not to touch her again. "I do apologize. After all, it was not my intention to place you in such a position. You did perform amicably despite the situation, however perhaps it is now time for me to leave before more damage is done." With that, he turned and began to walk away, ignoring the jabs of the fire user.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:27 am
Right after Calypso gave a request for the warriors fighting downstairs to take it easy, as if it wasn't anything serious he closed the door and tried to back to bed. As he remained in his bed trying to go back to the dream world he noticed that the ones he asked to shut up didn't listen to him very well. His ears heard little commotion before one of them cursed a Minotaur at a high volume. A high volume that only made Calypso only more agitated. Part of him wanted to go down there and demand that they would all shut the hell up so he could get some rest. Perhaps use a little more bass in his voice this time around. Another part of him wanted to use a little bit of shock therapy; hopefully after some volts of electricity was flying across the bar maybe they would recognize. Even as he crushed his head with a pillow to try and kill out the noise the people downstairs proved that Calypso's method was not going to work in this condition. He heard more of what was going down there, and it sounded like battle tactics were going against each other.

One of them seemed too focused on taking down the minoutar that he disregarded the ones around him trying to do the same thing. So now they couldn't even work as a team now!? "Oh you have got to be kidding me!"

"All i want is some sleep!" he cried as he stormed out from underneath his sheets; putting his clothes on before making another statement. Luckily Calypso's door was blocking him from the Spanish hunk known as Raoul. Otherwise he may have requested a blonde..or three with some nice features to meet him upstairs instead. But he figured that as this point sleep was going to be too difficult and even if Calypso got them to shut up he still had to deal with the drunks. Suddenly his small problems went out the door when they bar got hit with a devastating earthquake; causing the master of electricity to lose his balance and fall over face first. Getting into a push up position before he shot his body up he asked himself once more on what was going down there. Was it that time to defend himself against the forces of evil? And why couldn't they wait until after he got a good nap? If it was against an enemy, and if that earthquake wasn't mother nature acting up again, then the master would find himself in a bad situation...if he participated. Calypso sprung back up from the floor with his pants on, leaving his armor back in the room as he went for a "take two", opening his door just enough for his mouth to address the warriors below before he would close it fully again.

"Hey! Come on i asked nicely! Keep it down! People are trying to sleep, with your chair throwing and fireballs and Minotaur and earthquakes and stuff!"

Agent Code Monkey

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:14 pm
The woman who had moved Tobias sighed in relief as Malphite vanished, clearly unmoved by Raoul. She stepped to the middle of the bar and clapped three times very loudly to gather all attention to her. "Well done warriors, you have done much better than I would have expected of you" she said in a voice that carried to all four corners of the room and beyond. The figure bowed deeply, still with no visible strips of flesh, before straightening up and beckoning to the fighters. "All of you who desire to know more about that.....thing should follow me. Any who loses their courage are not to be faulted.....after all it was pretty scary" she said sarcastically before turning and walking out the door. Her voice would sound faintly familiar to Ty, Sangre, and Calypso. A voice that they would not have heard in many, many years.

((The woman exits to Ethral City))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:39 pm
Sangre without question followed the woman, mainly because of her appearance. He chuckled while leaving the bar and waved to all. The fire that fuel his desire to fight someone in this bar was squelched by the women. Venustas was not even worth his time. He turned and looked back at Duthrill and thought.You pathetic weasel. What ever happened to you, I'm glad it happened. Some day, ill kill you, kill you all actually. And ill be the one licking your blood.His face expressed all of this hatred. But then he smiled and left.
[Sangre exits]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:16 am
Raoul sensed a slight disturbance in the air. Yes it was among the smell of arousal that there was a woman who was all but affected by the fantabulous entrance made by the sexy stud. There was not a woman (or man for that matter) that he could not win his/her heart or get into their pants. As he watched the woman leave it was but a challenge to him. He will succeed at getting into her or die trying. Die as in force his sweet love into her ever so accepting body. Yes that sounds like a good plan. "It seems like my presence is no longer needed in this place of social gathering. I am off now to claim the heart of a damsel in distress, who has lost the way to her heart." With that he rushed out the door with a fiery passion.
[Raoul exits]  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces