Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
Streets of Knockturn Alley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:17 am
User Image

Maybelline Johnson
Inquirer of the Daily Prophet

Maybelline bit back the breath threatened to be captured and locked away, held tight in the confines of a jar of hearts grasped firm and tight in his hands. Her breath wouldn’t be taken away, not so easily, it couldn't. It was her curse. The threat of blood hung ominous, its hands tearing at her flesh and ripping at her skin until she had to calm herself, and then release her plump lip from the threat of her teeth.

He lingered idle, caught in the chasms of a world not far from here, but too far to ever touch with her fingers. She tilted her head to the left, long before the roar of laughter echoed past his own lips, warm to the touch, she wondered.

What would her friends say of her now? Here, with him?

And smiling.

”Oh?” She mused, a cocky brow rising, the soft hum of her words gliding on the wings of the wind as it caressed his ears, slithered down around his neck, and trickling down his spine.

”Perhaps I was saving you the hell of women’s scorn by thrice?” She accused, daring and challenging as she reaffirmed herself with a pointed finger, and, gently prodding it into his chest with a poke in the process. ”Didn’t think about that one, mate, did ya?” Allowing the lingering grin to spread, and her eyes locked within his, a silence swirled.

”Besides… I didn’t go to the ball—don’t think I went to any of them, really. Had loads more fun drinking at The Three Broomsticks, don’t tell me you serpentine lot never went out and had a little fun, hm?” She teased, fire dancing in her crystalline eyes, each flickering plume bleeding a miasma of color into her twinkling eyes.

[[Oh, gods, it's okay! I always seem to forget about my Maybel too! O.O Which reminds me, did you still want to do the Hunter/Remy plot? Or did you want to skip some of the actual running around, maybe even time skip and say it already happened, since Pale isn't back yet, and she plays a rather big part to it..?]]

User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Desires: A little fun, myself
Troubles: Past

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:19 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
LOCATION: Knockturn Alley MOOD: Entertained OBJECTIVE: Entertain her

User Image

"Perhaps you were," Hunter laughed, an interested smile still playing with the shape of his lips. "In that case, I suppose I should be thanking you, then." His words were teasing, yet all too true as he stared up at the darkening sky.

The man listened with earnest as Maybelline spoke, easily able to picture her partying in her present state, though not so much then.
"Just because I went to the balls, doesn't mean I never had any fun. And besides, who ever said you have to go to a tavern to drink?" He left his question lingering in the night's air, though he knew it was more rhetorical than not.

"I won't lie though, Maybelline, you don't strike me as the party girl type," he prodded, suppressing his laughter as he attempted to get a rise out of her. In all reality, he was only looking to be the man she wanted to party with.

[[OOC: Ooh, yes, yes! Though I would love to actually RP it out, it appears as if that would take forever at this point. Perhaps a time skip would be the best plan, especially with Pale being gone.]]

User Image

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:42 am
User Image

Maybelline Johnson
Inquirer of the Daily Prophet

Maybelline’s intrigue roared with a flare of light and life, barely suppressible laughter rolling in her throat as she met the grace of victory head on. Biting back cataclysmic notions any true Gryffindor would gasp and gawk at, Maybel bounced, excitement bubbling in her core. ”Oho! So you really were just as bad as they all said you were,” she winked, a wanton smile playing at carmine lips.

At his next notion, her laughter finally did echo across the stony surfaces of grit and grime scattered across the alley. Sparks fired in her hazel eyes, always ever-changing, as she bit her lip and skipped away from him, sable curls dancing in mockery of delight. She swirled on her heel to face him, enticing him to follow her, daring him to challenge the game, the hunt.
”I never truly was, you got me there, Garren. But I always had to know everything about everyone, even now.” Suddenly, she halted, a wicked smile breached her defenses as she eyed the man up and down slowly.

”And I can’t stand not knowing…” Silence sifted as she searched his eyes, always in pursuit of something, anything. As if to reiterate, she pursed her lips and held her ground before him—despite how ridiculous her petite stature amounted to his own. ”What are you thinking?”

User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Desires: A little fun,
Troubles: Past

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:44 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Sixth Year, Slytherin Prefect

He didn't know why he was here, to be honest, he didn't know anything anymore, only facts and figures, and structured truths. He was heir, and as such, would acquire more responsibilities than he dare count. His father was pressuring him to find a wife pure of blood, someone, and someone soon, or she be chosen for him.

On the other hand, he had the imprint of the ancient king in his dreams, the prospect of the new rising dark lord, the night terrors of fire, and owls from Zane plaguing his every thought.

Shrouded in a dark cloak, his wand in his pocket, and not even a coat of arms or sigil to identify his family name, Tay traversed the dark, narrow alley ways of Knockturn Alley. The thoughts of the past year still fresh in his mind.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Reminiscent
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:19 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
twenty one.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop barista.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
wearing

Kaitlyn walked down the streets of Knockturn alley. She decided she'd do some shopping here instead of in Hogsmeade, which is where she spent quite a bit of her time due to working at Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop, but she hasn't found any items that caught her eye. Oh, well. At least I haven't spent anything, she thought, fiddling with her pants' pocket that held some cash. Passing by shops and stores, the young woman peered through the glass windows for a moment before continuing onto the next one.

User Image
User Image

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:27 pm
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
Born into a Slytherin Family
User Image Shawn was walking down the ally, a small amount in his pocket. His brother had left all his money to him. The fact that his brother was portrayed as a crazy man was troubling him today. He did not know why his brother had died in that duel. But he was sure that his brother had a reason. It was during this musing when he bumped into the young woman. A handful of knots and shillings fell to the dirty ground. He groaned. Then looked up, mumbling. "Sorry Ma'am..."
Lived my life as a Griffendor.
kiska166

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:00 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

single.
twenty one.
hogwarts graduate.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
wearing

Kaitlyn peered her head through several shop windows', looking at some of the jewelry. She continued on, but since she wasn't looking where she walked, she collided with a man. The blonde fell to the ground along with some knots and shillings. "Oh," she said in astonishment. "It's fine," she grumbled after looking up at the man. She ran a hand through her hair quickly before climbing up onto her feet and wiping away at the bottom of her pants quickly, swishing dust and dirt in every direction.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:18 pm
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
User Image Shawn saw the young woman and he stared for a moment. She was pretty. Very pretty. Then he started to pick up his coins. "It was clumsy of me. Are you alright?" He asked, dusting his slight worn clothes off. He had his money and now manners stated he had to make amends. He gave the weak, but true smile of someone that had had a long day. He held out a hand. "My name is Shawn Judus...Sever". His voice held a fraction of shame at saying his last name. Whether because he was disowned or his family's ghastly reputation it was impossible to say. But the same did not run deep and he brushed it off.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:20 am
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

single.
twenty one.
hogwarts graduate.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
wearing

Kaitlyn narrowed her head to look at her pants which seemed to be clean on the front side. Looking back up, she noticed the man had been staring at her, but he made it seem as though he only looked at her to speak. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it," she said in a sigh. Maybe she would have been more fed up with falling to the ground of the guy who bumped into her wasn't this attractive. The man also held a slight mysterious tone within himself which toyed with Kaitlyn's curiosity. Sever? The name sounded familiar. She returned Shawn's smile with her own and shook his hand. "Kaitlyn Davis. Nice to meet you." The girl's Hufflepuff heart couldn't help but add that last part, no matter how they met. "Were you just shopping around or- ?" she asked. The blonde's curiosity only grew at hearing Shawn's last name. She knew she heard it before but couldn't quite put her finger on it.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:09 am
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
User Image Shawn smiled his same tired smile. He was glad she was alright. He was dusty, nothing more. He saw her puzzle over his name. But saw she did not know it yet. He smiled a slightly more Slytherin smile. "Miss Kaitlyn Davis I presume?" He hopped she was not married. "You may have read my late brothers name in the paper. Shawn Juniper Sever" he said. Hoping that threw her off his name. "I was going to get some coffee" he said. It was true. He was. "Would you care to tag along?" He asked. He could afford to get her a glass of that drink. He knew he looked cheap. But he did not care. He was rather poor at the moment. A fact he aimed to change. Soon.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

single.
twenty one.
hogwarts graduate.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
wearing

Kaitlyn nodded once to establish she was indeed a "miss". Not being married did not mean she did not have a boyfriend though she did not and was single. "The name does sound familiar," she admitted, but she heard the name Sever elsewhere. She wanted to ask if he had any siblings who went to Hogwarts during the same time period as he; however, she refrained from doing so since he mentioned his "late" brother. When Shawn invited her for some coffee, Kaitlyn nodded. "Sure, that sounds lovely." A smile played on her lips. Coffee really did sound good after an afternoon of running around town.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:05 pm
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
User Image Shawn smiled again, gesturing to lead the way. He looked back and moved so she could be at his side if she so wished. He had heard her last name before. But, not in a while. Years infact. "My name is a very old one" he said. He knew that implied pure blood and he hoped that she did not mind. "Do not feel bad for my brother. I am sure he died for a reason". The last word was said with strength. He did not know why the paper had made him into a crazy fool and he was still bitter about it. "Smartest man I ever knew". He said. He smiled again, hopping to lead her off of his last name .

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:49 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

single.
twenty one.
hogwarts graduate.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
wearing

Kaitlyn followed behind Shawn for about two seconds before she caught up to his side and walked beside him. She nodded a tiny nod at the implement of the many being a pureblood. She, too, was a pureblood, but she did not think herself greater than other wizards. That was probably one of the many things her father and her had different views on. But who cared now anyways, he was out of her life hopefully for good. She listened to Shawn talk about his brother; however, she did not say a word about it. She barely remembered what had been written in the paper about him, but she wished she had better memory of it. Things that didn't really have any impact on her wouldn't stick to her mind. "What cafe are we going to?" she asked after a moment of silence.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:44 pm
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
User Image Shawn watched her. he sighed and looked at her. "I do not mind where. Where would you like to go Miss Kaitlyn" he asked. He smiled again, same smile. He truly did not. Besides, it was polite for him to ask her. He truly did mean coffee, but if she said a tea or sweet shop that was fine as well. He kept glancing at her.he hoped it was less noticeable then otherwise.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash