Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Assassins creed brotherhood: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image
"I am Gattino Carino da Venezia." she flipped the shard again and caught it. "And this, is a shard from the Mirror of Eden..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:52 pm
Mirror of......Merde!
Is that what you ment by all seeing eye?!
If a Templar has obtained one of those ancient artifacts, then we need to be careful!

Well, this is for a later discussion. We need to retrieve the three artifacts that are hidden in the city. I'm thinking that we could retrieve the staff first. But well need to get into the Vatican first.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:58 pm
Lorenzo woke up, startled by Acid's sudden reaction. Seeing Gattino, he said, "Ah, the mysterious stranger." he said, "And I assume you are not here to fight." he stretched, "Well, I am rested, what is the problem?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:55 am
"Stranger?" Dmitri said as he walked out of the other room, holding a small piece of parchment. "Ah, it is you. I also heard someone say something about the Mirror of Eden?"

SC Rammstein

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:34 am
Chaos was sitting on the roof of a nearby house, shrouded by the shadows as he watched the conversation between the fellow assassins. He dropped down and walked over to them, looking at them with a frown, "So, the girl has a piece of the Mirror of Eden. That's good, but at the same time, very bad. By the way, I'm Chaos, Venezia. I'm Ezio's secret apprentice, and therefore, the highest rank of Assassin." He said with a faint smirk, looking at them all with a frown, "So, what's the problem here?" He asked in a expecting tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:01 am
Lorenzo eyed Chaos, Ezio's secret apprentice, eh? he thought, "Not so secret now." he mumbled, then he stood up, "I have yet to discover that myself." he said, "And what brings the apprentice of Ezio himself, here?" he asked, half curious. The other half was just trying to make small talk.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:37 pm
Chaos rolled his eyes and looked at him with a slightly annoyed look, "Well, I jump from place to place to rid cities of the Templar, and as this place is infected. I lend my help and support to as much as I can." He said in a professional tone, his tail swaying softly as he murring contently.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:12 pm
Lorenzo smirked, "Ah, we can't get the job done ourselves... I see." he chuckled, "How ironic, I figured a top assassin wouldn't hide in a haystack as soon as guards came marching in." he said, with an off-hand tone. He liked messing with people. "I know that is a common Recluse tactic."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:51 pm
Aleksander walked through the assassin doors and saw his fellow brothers talking among themselves with another assassin unknown to him. The woman was playing with a what looked like a mirror shard. Walking towards them he asked with a smile "What did I miss while I was gone?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:36 am
User Image
Gattino acknowledged the assassin. "I am Gattino." She looked at the shard of mirror. "And this is a shard from the Mirror of Eden... I call it a 'Shard of Eden.' It is most precious to me."  

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:17 pm
The young assassin nodded and stood beside Lorenzo. "My name is Aleksander Gnuzd." introduced the assassin and looked at the Piece of Eden. "I see...although it is only a piece what can it do?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image
"It has very limited power, I assure you. But, with it I can briefly see a moment of the past or future of a person I touch. Like for instance..." She placed a hand on Aleksander's wrist. "You were very recently pickpocketed. However, you knocked the man unconscious and took both your money, and his." She released his wrist. "I could even tell you how you die, but I'd never be so mean..."  

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:38 pm
Aleksander frowned and went silent when she mentioned it. He replied with a questioning tone of curiosity "Old age or betrayal?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:57 am
"Possibly Aleksander," Dmitri said, "But one should only find out the way they die the minute they do." He smilied. "Gattino, allow me to thank you for bringing such a valuble item to our fortress. But if I were you, I'd keep it on your person. We cannot risk losing it." And then, reverting back to his native Russian, he said, "Good day," as he walked back into the treasury.

SC Rammstein

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:23 pm
Now that we have been aquatinted.
Gattino, I've decided that you should come with to retrieve the three wives of Eden hidden in the city. But we must be quick. If we know about the artifacts, chances are that the Templars know of them as well.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff