Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:33 pm
"No i like it just makes me want to see more"He said as his eyes went back to her turning blue at the same time he then saw her grin "Your going to keep the tail and ears they make you look sexy"He then said as he put a hand on her lower back  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu blinked at Decius who was behind him and put his violin away. "I see someone is finally calming down..." He sighed in relief. "I use telekinesis. It's hard to deal with it though."  

Quelynn Erindyl

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:38 pm
She felt herself blush when she felt his hand, but kept her cool smile. "Well in that case," She got closer until her mouth was just an inch away from his. "Anything to make you happy." she purred softly as her tail wrapped around him like it had a mind of its own.

Decius just burst out in laughter. "Calming down is not the action I am performing, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed. "It is more of a, how you say, sugar rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he giggled before hearing him talk about telekinesis. "Why is this????????????????????" he asked and tilted his head at a crazy angle.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:53 pm
"I am just happy that i am with you jane"He said as he felt her tail wrap around him "And i think the tail likes it to"He then said before kissing her neck  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:06 pm
"I'm happy to be with you, too." she smiled and blushed a little more when he kissed her neck. She closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling, her ears lowering in pleasure, then pulled his head up and kissed him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:18 pm
John was enjoying the kiss as he had not dated in a good amount of time and he knew that Jane was right for him well at least in his mind he then broke the kiss and looked at her "Jane i love you" he said as he moved his hands to her hips  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:24 pm
She pouted a little when he broke the kiss, but what he said took her breath away. She never heard those words before, at least not directed at her, and hearing them felt... amazing. She could've sworn that her heart stopped beating for a second. "I love you, too." she smiled and put her hands on his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:34 pm
John smiled a bit he then let his wings out looking at the one he cut off a bit ago to make sure it was fully grown he then let his wings wrap around the two of them "You know when i first came to earth love was something i had little to know clue about and now with you i think i know what it realy means now" he said as he looked up to the sky  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:39 pm
Her smile softened and she let her hands go up to his shoulders so she could rest her head on his chest. She closed her eyes and listened to his heartbeat, feeling the warmth from his wings behind her. "I'm just lucky to get a guy like you." she mumbled dreamily.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:54 pm
"Jane i will always protect you i don't care who is after you even if it is jack" he said to her as he put a hand on her head rubbing the cat ears he then looked back down at her and put his arms all the way around her and he then let his wings flap a little so he could get airborn with Jane in his arms  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:24 am
User Image

"That explains the hyperactiveness in your tone of voice... I should get you sweets more often..." Kyotetsu sighed. "And how would you like it if you can listen to other people's thoughts and realize how much they despise you? Not very fond of this power really..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:29 am
Courtney walks down the pathway looking around the area. "Wow, its really crowded." She exclaims as she looks at all the rides. "This should be a fun year though.... I just hope I can find a roommate or atleast love..." She said quietly.  

sexykettin

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Jane was about to speak when she felt the wind pick up. She opened her eyes and would've jumped back, only there was nothing to land on since she was in the air. A noise between a gasp and a squeak came out of her mouth as she hugged John tightly so he wouldn't let go.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and more yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring to me more bits of sugary sweets, preferably the chewy taffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he practically drooled then tilted his head in the other direction. "Despise???????????????? I am betting people are envying you, not the despising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he smiled and plopped down on the seat next to him. "Decius is my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed happily, his blue hair bouncing as he moved his head side to side as if listening to a good song.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:50 pm
John started to laugh as he set her back on the ground and let his wings back in "I don't know what to call that sound you made"Hd said with a grin  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:01 pm
"Call it nothing, 'cause you're hearing things." Jane muttered, acting as if nothing happened, but the blush on her face gave her away.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff